FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile advice

Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice on my profile I know this is a common theme but I send messages that get read but generally not even a polite no thanks, thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Need more pictures not cock pics but more of your body, and your description needs more information about what you looking for ect. If you do a forum search there are loads of single men asking for profile advice so have a look through them to get some info.

Also most single men have this issue so be patient.

Thankyou il give it a go ??

"I wonder if anyone can give me any advice on my profile I know this is a common theme but I send messages that get read but generally not even a polite no thanks, thanks in advance "

There really isn't enough in your profile to warrant comment. Sit down and think what you want to say.

"I wonder if anyone can give me any advice on my profile I know this is a common theme but I send messages that get read but generally not even a polite no thanks, thanks in advance

There really isn't enough in your profile to warrant comment. Sit down and think what you want to say."

Il try thanks

"I wonder if anyone can give me any advice on my profile I know this is a common theme but I send messages that get read but generally not even a polite no thanks, thanks in advance

There really isn't enough in your profile to warrant comment. Sit down and think what you want to say.

Il try thanks"

Your choice. Your profile. You asked for comments.

You do not need to take them on board.

Do what you are comfortable with.

[Removed by poster at 21/06/16 20:16:14]

Il try thanks

Oh no I genuinely appreciate the advice but after being on her things I never though appealing suddenly appear to be

Your choice. Your profile. You asked for comments.

You do not need to take them on board.

Do what you are comfortable with."

I've tried again

You will get lots of advice here...and on many other similar posts if you care to browse for the.

I'll give you just one point to focus on....You say you would like to try a club, and ask for advice on this.

Look at the reviews etc on clubs local to you ...and go there! You will meet plenty other fab people there. Make friends, get direct advice face to face, get verified.....doing this is a no brainier really.

Do, generally, put a little more about what you can offer, and what you may be seeking. Be as specific as you feel you can be.

» Add a new message to this topic