FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Getting the best from fab

Getting the best from fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *en2893 OP   Man  over a year ago

guildford

So been here a few months yet to have any joy any advice on profile, whats the best way for a first message, pictures etc. ? Any advice would be much appreciated as im sure there are plenty of newbies on here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So been here a few months yet to have any joy any advice on profile, whats the best way for a first message, pictures etc. ? Any advice would be much appreciated as im sure there are plenty of newbies on here "

Your profile is better than some I have seen but it would not attract us. Avoid the negative (hamster's back?). Improve your spelling and grammar. No need to mention hygiene or manners - they really are a given.

I don't understand why you have one full facial picture and another obscured by a flash.

guildford

Hey, thanks for the advice. The flash obscured face is not deliberate, reading back; there was some overly vulgar/offensive parts to it. I have new photos pending approval, and have acted on your words of wisdom. Thanks again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give us a smile lol you look sad/miserable in your pics

guildford

Lmao I've been known to suffer terribly from wresting bitch face, in reality i'm like the captain of the happiness and sunshine club.

» Add a new message to this topic