FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > verified

verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I have been on here a while but only just really starting to use properly I was hoping to chat so I can get verified

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achiavellian_adventuresCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

Why not just go on the chat rooms and get verified by cam? Or get yourself photo verified?

Flick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photo verified doesnt really mean much, just shows your a person, they can be faked easily, go on cam in chat and ask someone to verify you tha way or try going to a local social or club and meet people that way, but some people dont always go by verifications anyway try chatting to people and build up a friendship and maybe youl get a meet that way

By *achiavellian_adventuresCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke/Andover

"Photo verified doesnt really mean much, just shows your a person, they can be faked easily, go on cam in chat and ask someone to verify you tha way or try going to a local social or club and meet people that way, but some people dont always go by verifications anyway try chatting to people and build up a friendship and maybe youl get a meet that way"

It is still a good start though - if we see someone if photo verified then we are far more likely to share face photos than if they aren't.

Flick xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photo verified better than nothing. Lot of people myself included don't allow non verified to message them. For the sake of 2 minutes. I know there are valid reasons to not get photo verified, none of them are my problem.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have photo verification thankyou for all your advice

» Add a new message to this topic