FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any advice? Trying to improve profile and messages!

Any advice? Trying to improve profile and messages!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Same as the rest, trying to get a better reaction. I appreciate this isn't the place for single men ideally. Right now, I'm just looking for regular fun, and this place seems more suited to that than others. Any advice on my profile welcome.

Should my messages just be vivid and sexy from the get go? Or are polite introductions more appreciated? The latter hasn't worked so far...

Thanks all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

Same as the rest, trying to get a better reaction. I appreciate this isn't the place for single men ideally. Right now, I'm just looking for regular fun, and this place seems more suited to that than others. Any advice on my profile welcome.

Should my messages just be vivid and sexy from the get go? Or are polite introductions more appreciated? The latter hasn't worked so far...

Thanks all."

There is nothing wrong with your profile as such but it wouldn't make us want to meet you. It comes across as generic with no sense of personality.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Send "gizzashagyabitch" to as many people as possible.

The 420 thing really puts me off, i wouldnt expect a meet to light up a joint whilst i was there

I'd avoid because of the 420 thing too but I don't like smokers full stop

"The 420 thing really puts me off, i wouldnt expect a meet to light up a joint whilst i was there"

Fair play, not how I meant it, but how it is interpreted is the important bit, thanks!

"There is nothing wrong with your profile as such but it wouldn't make us want to meet you. It comes across as generic with no sense of personality."

Ok thanks, I ll work on that.

"The 420 thing really puts me off, i wouldnt expect a meet to light up a joint whilst i was there

Fair play, not how I meant it, but how it is interpreted is the important bit, thanks! "

I stopped giving profile advice out along time ago. I'd rather see a profile that is a reflection of who they are. Now the OP has removed the 420 reference. I'd rather know if someone was a pot head. Massive filter for me.

All giving profile advice does is make everyone sound like the perfect meet. We will end up with one big generic profile - one size fits all but satisfies no one.

Keep it real people!! Do a profile that reflects who you are. Not strangers on the Internet.

"I stopped giving profile advice out along time ago. I'd rather see a profile that is a reflection of who they are. Now the OP has removed the 420 reference. I'd rather know if someone was a pot head. Massive filter for me.

All giving profile advice does is make everyone sound like the perfect meet. We will end up with one big generic profile - one size fits all but satisfies no one.

Keep it real people!! Do a profile that reflects who you are. Not strangers on the Internet. "

In theory this is bang on the money. Everyone should be exactly who they are. Just like people are constantly told to in real life.

However when push comes to shove if you try to stand out as your individual self, you become a niche market that only a small section of people would be interested in. So obviously you then try to suppress that side of you and be more 'mainstream' to appeal to a wider audience. Congratulations, you now fit the same generic cookie-cutter model as the next million or so people after you...

"The 420 thing really puts me off, i wouldnt expect a meet to light up a joint whilst i was there

Fair play, not how I meant it, but how it is interpreted is the important bit, thanks!

I stopped giving profile advice out along time ago. I'd rather see a profile that is a reflection of who they are. Now the OP has removed the 420 reference. I'd rather know if someone was a pot head. Massive filter for me.

Keep it real people!! Do a profile that reflects who you are. Not strangers on the Internet. "

To be fair, after trying to be exactly myself and not getting anywhere, figured some changes were needed. And all the 420 meant was I was happy for people to smoke, I've seen the same thing re other drugs on more successful profiles? This shit gets confusing doesn't it! Haha! Well I ll keep it as is and hope for the best! Thanks again for all the input, more is welcome.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

your unique profile which you wrote for yourself, complete with the 420 reference, would have worked given time with no changes.

If you chop and change it based on any advice given, it won't be your profile - it will be a mush mash of what other people like to see, and ultimately, won't work.

"your unique profile which you wrote for yourself, complete with the 420 reference, would have worked given time with no changes.

If you chop and change it based on any advice given, it won't be your profile - it will be a mush mash of what other people like to see, and ultimately, won't work. "

Noted, thanks for the honesty, maybe I ll reword it then...

There's no need to mention you don't like big ladies, just don't approach them. Try not to put anything negative, but rather concentrate on positive things. Good luck.

Right, I have taken on board all above, and made a few changes. No more advice needed thanks. Will leave as is now!

» Add a new message to this topic