FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsgoalltheway OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

What can I do to improve my profile and my chances of meeting someone? Thanks for any help x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Honestly? You've been here over a year without any verifications. Rightly or wrongly people will draw conclusions from that.

You might be better off creating a new account.

nottingham

I do chat to women how promise a meet but nothing yet I've been off for about 9 months had a split now I'm on my own

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's a confusing profile. The sentences are too long and it lacks punctuation in places. You say you can't accommodate and then you can...it's a 'catch all' profile. The issue with trying to appeal to everyone is that you appeal to no one. It's not letting your personality come over. It's a bit beige. Make it a vivid purple with splashes of orange. It won't appeal to everyone but it will get you noticed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Unfortunately the fact you're only 5'3" will put a lot of people off and there's not much you can do about that

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Did you take any of the advice given to you last week from your other post?

nottingham

I will try and make it a bit brighter and sadly I am only 5.3 and platforms are pretty last year lol thanks for the input I suppose a site for short men now x

Brighton - even Hove!

"Did you take any of the advice given to you last week from your other post?"

Oh god. Another 'all talk and no action'.

OP: you're under no obligation to take any notice of any advice given but if you don't, some people might think you're starting these help threads just to get noticed. Yes, we are all here to be noticed and in any way, in some ways, but the best way and the way that works , is to have a good profile. It's what they are for.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I will try and make it a bit brighter and sadly I am only 5.3 and platforms are pretty last year lol thanks for the input I suppose a site for short men now x"

I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. Have a big personality if you think your height is an issue. It's something you can't change so no point in blaming it. Change something you have control over.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I do chat to women how promise a meet but nothing yet I've been off for about 9 months had a split now I'm on my own "

You've no verifications to lose by starting again though. It's just a suggestion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is like thousands of other single male profiles on here. It is badly written, too, and uses the same old tired cliches.

The blurred face picture makes no sense when you have public face pictures present. You were advised of that on your previous thread.

» Add a new message to this topic