FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile too...

My profile too...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifestoooooshort OP   Man  over a year ago

Middle Earth

It's bizarre.. When I was in last I did ok but was soooo hard work to find what I was looking for! I took advice and had a basic body shot, hardly got mail and my body isn't too bad lol...and the profile was ok I was told by the people I hooked up with...This time I decided to go with a 'cock shot' which i'd never normally do and I'm getting more attention but....probably not from the people I want!?

Ladies - what is the best option to attract the quality I seek? Honestly appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can show face publicly that's always a pleaser, if not always send a face picture with your opening message. I like to see cock pictures on a profile with a face preferably or maybe just the jawline cos you can normally tell from a jaw if someone is handsome or not. However me personally I don't like to see pictures of previous conquests so a dick in the mouth is worth none in my hand cos it just puts me off.

Middle Earth

I appreciate your comments...I may change it!?

I won't put a face pic on general show due to job but always send one with my first message as though shallow it's all about chemistry!?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not your target market but your profile picture would put me off before I looked at your profile.

The long and the short of it is that you're in the majority as a single male and will find it difficult to get meets. I think it's a case of persistence and patience more than anything.

Good luck.

Middle Earth

"I'm not your target market but your profile picture would put me off before I looked at your profile.

The long and the short of it is that you're in the majority as a single male and will find it difficult to get meets. I think it's a case of persistence and patience more than anything.

Good luck. "

Yes I know....been her before and met a few great ladies so it's definitely a patience game! Thanks for your feedback on the profile, appreciated!

Middle Earth

[Removed by poster at 06/07/16 09:51:52]

Middle Earth

"If you can show face publicly that's always a pleaser, if not always send a face picture with your opening message. I like to see cock pictures on a profile with a face preferably or maybe just the jawline cos you can normally tell from a jaw if someone is handsome or not. However me personally I don't like to see pictures of previous conquests so a dick in the mouth is worth none in my hand cos it just puts me off. "

Appreciate this!! Will take your advice so watch this space lol

I like your profile so drop me a text sometime x

"If you can show face publicly that's always a pleaser, if not always send a face picture with your opening message. I like to see cock pictures on a profile with a face preferably or maybe just the jawline cos you can normally tell from a jaw if someone is handsome or not. However me personally I don't like to see pictures of previous conquests so a dick in the mouth is worth none in my hand cos it just puts me off.

"

I'm looking for someone that lives in South Wales and is between 30-40 so I won't. That kind of demonstrates that you could look at a profile, read requirements that you don't satisfy yet would message anyway. That will never work, if someone has taken the time to write something in their profile it means it's pretty important criteria, not listening to that will almost certainly result in a message being deleted.

By *onnyDong69Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Lets face it...theres alot of guys on here compaired to women the ladies can pick and choose who meets there exact requirements.

"Lets face it...theres alot of guys on here compaired to women the ladies can pick and choose who meets there exact requirements."

Is your status for me or do you really need some teabags?

Middle Earth

"If you can show face publicly that's always a pleaser, if not always send a face picture with your opening message. I like to see cock pictures on a profile with a face preferably or maybe just the jawline cos you can normally tell from a jaw if someone is handsome or not. However me personally I don't like to see pictures of previous conquests so a dick in the mouth is worth none in my hand cos it just puts me off.

I'm looking for someone that lives in South Wales and is between 30-40 so I won't. That kind of demonstrates that you could look at a profile, read requirements that you don't satisfy yet would message anyway. That will never work, if someone has taken the time to write something in their profile it means it's pretty important criteria, not listening to that will almost certainly result in a message being deleted. "

Er...I think you need to add 'highly strung' into your profile!!? This is the whole issue with this site, Guys can be very genuine like myself and do do do read the profiles!! I merely said I liked your profile and to drop me a text, it's networking...making contacts!!!! I chat to lots of people that don't fit my criteria or vice versa...it's a connecting site!!!!!

Once again, I appreciate your feedback and will take your comments on board, my advice to you is look behind the texts and don't think is everyone out to get k to your very nice knickers!!

Take care

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Why only the one public pic?

While sticking to a single or two cock shots is fine I want to see more. Body shots (clothed and underwear... Especially a suit or similar), ass, back, thighs. You can keep your face pic private.

The text isn't bad, but does read a bit like a dating profile (which is fine if that's your aim), but don't apologise for your pics! Seriously a poor move.

Hope it helps

Red

Middle Earth

"Why only the one public pic?

While sticking to a single or two cock shots is fine I want to see more. Body shots (clothed and underwear... Especially a suit or similar), ass, back, thighs. You can keep your face pic private.

The text isn't bad, but does read a bit like a dating profile (which is fine if that's your aim), but don't apologise for your pics! Seriously a poor move.

Hope it helps

Red "

Thanks Red

Middle Earth

SO....

Under the advice of some very nice ladies, and gents (thanks for your messages!)

I have changed the profile piccy...what you guys think now??

Me

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

If you think it'll work for you op then keep it

» Add a new message to this topic