FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > hi guys joined a while back and still no luck

hi guys joined a while back and still no luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all i joined a while back and have still had no luck in meeting anyone, Ive revamped my profile a few times and tried to alternate pics so there not all of my cock aha but im still struggling. So could one of you kind people (preferably females and m/f couples as this is who im wanting to meet) review my profile and point me in the right direction as to making it better many thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hello. Your profile seems ok to me, just block all single males then you can take the bit about not wanting them to message you out.

Now you were saying about cock pictures...they're all of it except one of it entering a random woman and one of your body

Good luck

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are countless threads in the archives offering generic profile advice, they all say the same things ..

Happy reading

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience is the key lol

hi thanks for the advice ill block the single males and is the pic of me entering a random women off putting?? i just thought it may have been a turn on for some haha

"hi all i joined a while back and have still had no luck in meeting anyone, Ive revamped my profile a few times and tried to alternate pics so there not all of my cock aha but im still struggling. So could one of you kind people (preferably females and m/f couples as this is who im wanting to meet) review my profile and point me in the right direction as to making it better many thanks in advance "

Well, it as a lot of sound and noise ... signifying nothing.

No idea of your personality.

And the old "cannot accommodate" without an explanation? We all know what that means.

Read it from the point of view of your target audience. Are they going to feel they know you? Are they going to think they want to meet you?

It is always tempting to include meeting photos but they actually tend to turn people off.

ok brilliant ill revamp again with a better explanation of why i cant accommodate and ive just changed the pics around a bit plus ill try and include more of my personality many thanks again

"ok brilliant ill revamp again with a better explanation of why i cant accommodate and ive just changed the pics around a bit plus ill try and include more of my personality many thanks again "

It is a bit you, you, you. You do understand that you are trying to attract people?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"hi thanks for the advice ill block the single males and is the pic of me entering a random women off putting?? i just thought it may have been a turn on for some haha "

Personally seeing a disembodied penis entering a disembodied vagina does put me off big time especially on a single man's profile, not least because I wonder if the owner of the vagina even knows. However I'm just one woman who's way out of your age range and others might like it.

It's often true though that women aren't as stimulated by visuals as men.

Be more attractive.

Only advice anyone can give

how do you mean??

Have you tried going to a club