FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Kinkiest sex

Kinkiest sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have quite an exhobitionist fetish and do enjoy having people watch during sex. To date, this has consisted of visiting cruising sites and sucking lovely hard cocks, with others in attendance. On one particularly horny evening I did manage to suck 3 different guys, one after another.

Doubt I am the only person to do such naughty things, does anyone want to share their experiences of wild and fun sex, in usual or unusual locations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went to a sex cinema once in London, think I had about 15 guys cum in my mouth, was a lot of fun - except for one guy who seemed to want to lean on my leg for an hour.

Some people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sounds like you had a great time, apart from lumpy, takes all sorts eh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i had sex in a cinema once, i got the girl to wear a skirt, she just opened my jeans and grinded until we were both throbbing then i teased her clit until she soaked my cock. i didnt manage to cum until i got home where she rewarded me by sucking me dry it'd really turn me on to fuck and get used outside oooh

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I sat on the front passenger seat she straddled me as we parked on the side of a busy thoroughfare and she rode me like her life depended on it, mid morning broad daylight !

Very nice!

» Add a new message to this topic