FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile tips

profile tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeds toy boy OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Yes again it's another one of those plese help my profile post's but all comments from everyone would be appreciated any advice please ladies and gents

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

leeds

All comments negative and positive welcome really could do with abit of advice from you all thanks x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes again it's another one of those plese help my profile post's but all comments from everyone would be appreciated any advice please ladies and gents "

It is better than many but not as good as some.

You do tend to use the same phrases as crop up so often in other profiles and don't really express much individuality. I prefer people who use proper sentences which seems to be a dying art.

I always wonder why people feel the need to say that they are clean and fresh smelling.

leeds

Ah well thanks for the advice much appreciated, i mentioned the clean and fresh part as iv seen alot of profiles mentioning please be clean and fresh so thought it might be good to add that but then again maybe not lol

You say your fairly new to the scene but your verification is from 2 years ago. That doesn't really make sense to me. What have to done to get involved with the scene, clubs, socials etc?

"Ah well thanks for the advice much appreciated, i mentioned the clean and fresh part as iv seen alot of profiles mentioning please be clean and fresh so thought it might be good to add that but then again maybe not lol "

It always seems to me to be entirely otiose.

If you turn up dirty and smelling like a dead fish, I'm out of there.

Do you feel the need to say that you're not a fascist or racist or that you don't like killing babies.

It is pretty much the same with the "respectful," "polite," "non-pushy" stuff on every male profile. It is just space-filling, standard stuff which every male thinks is required.

Why not just concentrate on what makes you you and why you make great company and a great sex partner? Remember, you cannot appeal to everyone. A generic profile is unlikely to have much appeal to anyone.

leeds

That's because when i joined all that time ago didn't really get any replys so gave up and recently logged back on the profile to give it another shot.. been slightly nervouse about the clubs with not knowing anyone thought maybe here might be any easier option to get to know people to then arrange a social or club meet etc

leeds

Thank you very much i will work on my profile with what you have said

"That's because when i joined all that time ago didn't really get any replys so gave up and recently logged back on the profile to give it another shot.. been slightly nervouse about the clubs with not knowing anyone thought maybe here might be any easier option to get to know people to then arrange a social or club meet etc "

Honestly I think you'd find actually going to clubs and organised socials is actually the easier option than messaging on here. I say this because you get to meet people face to face, show your personality and that you are who you say you are.

There are a couple of clubs in your area and I'm sure organised socials, look in the club events and meets forums to see.

leeds

Okay brilliant thanks for that

» Add a new message to this topic