FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Equale choice in different pleasures,

Equale choice in different pleasures,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oneybee-vty OP   Couple  over a year ago

durham

Should a lady have to do everything? When a man can choose. Surely it should be equal choice. Example. If you don't want some kind of pleasure, you shouldn't be classed as a timewaster, yet its ok for the guy to have his. DO'S and DON'T'S.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What? How is it different? Everyone has their preferences....male or female and it is no more right or wrong either way.

durham

Yes that is true, but many we have meet. seem to think we shouldn't have preference, so gets us think we in the wrong place,

It depends on what is discussed and agreed on beforehand, surely? If there are certain things she doesn't want to do then she should say... and if the man doesn't like it then tell him no thanks

durham

We have disussed it before they even meet, all agree, then its said again by both of us, the other third party just change their mood and cant understand why its just soft play not SEX, which is given clearly,

"We have disussed it before they even meet, all agree, then its said again by both of us, the other third party just change their mood and cant understand why its just soft play not SEX, which is given clearly, "
it's the meeters problem not yours you clearly stare what you are looking for show these guys the door

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"We have disussed it before they even meet, all agree, then its said again by both of us, the other third party just change their mood and cant understand why its just soft play not SEX, which is given clearly, "

have you actually read your own profile?

you are entitled to what you want, whether you get it or not is entirely up to those who want to engage with you...or not....

durham

ye we have. and clearly states who we are and what we like. yes its lengthy, but it built up of years of experiences we have had, but just of late, its not been read, so not us at fault if those take time to read.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"ye we have. and clearly states who we are and what we like. yes its lengthy, but it built up of years of experiences we have had, but just of late, its not been read, so not us at fault if those take time to read. "
im sure it is however you are the ones having problems with people changing their mood..you asked for feedback....i read it and after the telling me how i should have my pussy shaved for your pleasure, i laughed and added you to my never list xx just saying x have fun with your its not my fault attitude and happy swinging x

» Add a new message to this topic