FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 3rd week here & meets have dried up :(

3rd week here & meets have dried up :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm into my third week after a manic first week i guess as i was fresh meat the hook ups have all but stopped . . . people can be so fickle & why does it appear the single women are the ones who muck you about the most . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

because the majority of them know they can do as they please with the ratio of man to woman being about 11/1.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Reading through you profile, you say you are straight, yet your verifications are all from TV/TS

You are also married, (so am I, so not knocking you for that), but not being able to accomadate doesn't help

Also 4 meet me todays does seems a little excessive

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

So are you expecting 3/4 meets everyweek?

Swinging is what you make it your lucky you so many meets in your first few weeks here some been on here a lot loger than that and still dont have meets

"because the majority of them know they can do as they please with the ratio of man to woman being about 11/1."

or could it be the case most women are a little more selective in who they choose to meet ?

It's certainly not a crime to be straight and have ts friends . . I will talk to most people and do find ts more friendly and far less aggressive than the women here. But i do son your point about the profile it should now read better . .

Its your profile and you can have on it what you wish but still reads like your one confused individual u have str8 yet meet tvs you say you do not wish to meet men yet you meet tvs im sorry but no matter now you dress it up tvs are still male.

Also from the comments you have made here regarding females seem a little harsh to tar everyone with the same brush .

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

You are a lucky man rusty at least you are getting meets!! Some of us are just cast aside to be forgotten about

And I agree with you what's wrong with having ts and gay friends?? I didn't realise we were still living in a prejudice world where we can only be friends with straight people

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"It's certainly not a crime to be straight and have ts friends . . I will talk to most people and do find ts more friendly and far less aggressive than the women here. But i do son your point about the profile it should now read better . . "

Psstt your verifications say they are more than friends.

"Its your profile and you can have on it what you wish but still reads like your one confused individual u have str8 yet meet tvs you say you do not wish to meet men yet you meet tvs im sorry but no matter now you dress it up tvs are still male.

Also from the comments you have made here regarding females seem a little harsh to tar everyone with the same brush ."

I consider myself a well rounded individual and have tried most things confused i think not. . & your quite correct i can have what i like on my profile. However because i block messages from men does not make me Homophobic i Just choose NOT to mix with men looking for men. And i should point out that ts aren't men some are born duel gender some are post op i.e. Now female some are all female Just haven't had the gender re asignment.

But the point is about women here not how my profile reads . . . I do realise i may have been lucky to get lots meets early on however he only people to verify me have been my transgender friends. The women i have met haven't bothered to verify . .

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

Yr profile states straight but yr verifications are all from men who like yr cock

Forum Mod

O o O oo

To be fair, you are wondering why you are not getting any more meets, so people will look at your profile to see if it is that that is offputting.

Yours is contradictary.

That aside.......this isn't like Maccies where you decide to go order something once a week in the drive in...you won't get meets all the time.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I see you have now removed yr verification comments that should help get the girls interested again good luck

Ignoring the TV/TS issue (but surely you can see the issue there...), your profile is badly written, both the content and the grammer. And I can;t speak for single women but your offer of hotel or outdoor sex just smacks of cheat (though in your credit you admit to being married).

"

But the point is about women here not how my profile reads . . . "

No the point is about you not getting meets. You might want to turn it in to a female bashing exercise, but even if that was justified it probably won;t happen. And the key to getting meets is your profile and getting yourself known. look at all the other whinging blokes that can;t get a meet threads and they all have feedback on their profiles whether they want it or not because it is relevent.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Sorry to hijack....I am guessing you have been told this before, but you look like Ross from friends 2wheels.

It aint you is it?

"Sorry to hijack....I am guessing you have been told this before, but you look like Ross from friends 2wheels.

It aint you is it? "

err, no I've not been told that at all! Must be the pic. Jees, that's not the look I'm after...

your not alone had no meets for 5 months

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Sorry to hijack....I am guessing you have been told this before, but you look like Ross from friends 2wheels.

It aint you is it?

err, no I've not been told that at all! Must be the pic. Jees, that's not the look I'm after..."

Oh I dunno, hes cute, would be even better if you knew joey and chandler though too.....what a foursome that would be

"Its your profile and you can have on it what you wish but still reads like your one confused individual u have str8 yet meet tvs you say you do not wish to meet men yet you meet tvs im sorry but no matter now you dress it up tvs are still male.

Also from the comments you have made here regarding females seem a little harsh to tar everyone with the same brush .

I consider myself a well rounded individual and have tried most things confused i think not. . & your quite correct i can have what i like on my profile. However because i block messages from men does not make me Homophobic i Just choose NOT to mix with men looking for men. And i should point out that ts aren't men some are born duel gender some are post op i.e. Now female some are all female Just haven't had the gender re asignment.

But the point is about women here not how my profile reads . . . I do realise i may have been lucky to get lots meets early on however he only people to verify me have been my transgender friends. The women i have met haven't bothered to verify . . "

from what you have written here seem your issue is because you met fems and not one of them verifid you maybe you need to look closer to home to think why rather than having a go at fems in here.

it took me best part of 8 months to get my first meet, and there has been nothing afther that either, but you cant expect every woman to just fo for it, we men outnumber women on here but a huges margin, so they (women)get to pik the best of wahtt they see, simple

ok i appreciate everyone's comments. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Regarding the spelling and grammar. That's a problem for me suffering with dyslexia & dyscalculia my only saving grace is predictive text and spell checkers . I do apologise if that bugs people about profiles. . . And i do not mean for this to be women bashing I'm still learning i was Just commenting how the meets have dried up.

"I see you have now removed yr verification comments that should help get the girls interested again good luck"

For me personally, I won't meet guys that don't display their verifications. Purely from a safety point of view, I like to see if a woman has been to his place etc, plus it also s out those that have actually met from web or phone verifications.

Hello all,

Have been on here for 4 months with onnly one meet.

Could be that I work in Kazakhstan but I dont see why that should get in the way.

back in Surrey and the phone isnt exactly rocking but HEY HO.

Have fun gang

Rustyman69 good luck to you and i hope you find what your looking for on here but if you do a post then block those who dont agree with everything you say then you wont get very far but good luck anyway . Xxxxxx

well I've blocked you sending me messages direct because frankly you annoy me. . You'd make a great dictator telling people what they can and connot do !

Omg get real i simply mailed you some suggestions regarding your post jesus some ppl honesty as ive already said good luck to you xxx

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

straight? not a chance

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"straight? not a chance"

+1

[Removed by poster at 11/04/11 16:35:49]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok, if people have blocked you in their mailbox's it is against the rules to try and contact them because of that on the forums.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Ignoring the TV/TS issue (but surely you can see the issue there...), your profile is badly written, both the content and the grammer. And I can;t speak for single women but your offer of hotel or outdoor sex just smacks of cheat (though in your credit you admit to being married). "

Not a fan of outdoor sex but a guy willing to book a hotel would be a godsend to me! They all ask if they can come round, which makes it easier for me to delete the message as they haven't read my profile.

Whats sauce for the goose aint always sauce for the gander.

» Add a new message to this topic