FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > C**k Pictures

C**k Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *egin48 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Seems to be a division in putting up cock pictures on your profile. Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

General opinion seems to be that maybe one isn't a bad thing. 63 different angles of cock selfie may be a tad excessive

Ayrshire

63?

My arms would ache taking all them

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Most single females don't like to see too many cock pics. The general consensus is if your profile is just cock pics then you must be a bit of a cock

[Removed by poster at 04/09/16 19:47:18]

I (MrsGnT) don't mind cock pics on the profile at all, but seriously one or two is enough, and not a close up or taken over an unflushed toilet! There are other people who say one is too many, maybe put them in private so friends can see it.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Most single females don't like to see too many cock pics. The general consensus is if your profile is just cock pics then you must be a bit of a cock

"

Ayrshire

Just put the one up (excuse the pun)

Thanks to all for the feedback

The safest thing to do is put up one picture, if you have a cock that is worth showing off. That way you'll satisfying those you expect a cock pic, and those like myself who don't like them will turn a blind eye if it's only one. Alternatively show none but be prepared to show one privately to those who require it.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"Seems to be a division in putting up cock pictures on your profile. Thoughts? "

One is enough

I like a cock pic if it's a good looking cock I don't have to see one, but if you have a particularly handsome penis it can help

I don't have a cock pic on my profile. Haven't found a reason for having one really. I'm sure women on here are sick to death of seeing dicks lol

By *ilyflo1Woman  over a year ago

Horsham

Personally I'm not bothered about a couple of cock pics, although they do nothing for me. What makes me disappointed is if the only pics on offer are cock pics. I want to see a guy's face and body.

I do realise that many men are inordinately proud of their erections, but frankly as the old saying goes 'Once you've seen one, you've seen 'em all'.

They are not a man's greatest selling point; for me, that's his smile.

Of little interest would sooner it be kept a secret to many guys on here are ruled by there cocks and cock obsessed

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

One is plenty imho

Just don't be one

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

love em

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

How ironic that most of the ladys that slate cock shots have avatars of there tits

By *layalongCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't mind a few willy pics, but I hate millions and millions of just cock pics. What I really like is arms, a man with big juicy arms to wrap around me. I'm not sure if my hubby likes dick pics tho he loves a boob pic. I guess people can do what they wish on here x

"How ironic that most of the ladys that slate cock shots have avatars of there tits "

I show my tits on our profile although I don't like close up genetalia. I don't really regard tits as in the same as a splayed pussy or erect penis. I mean anybody can see tits just by going to the beach. Besides if men were to consistently tell me they were turned off profiles with tits on display, I would put them away.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"How ironic that most of the ladys that slate cock shots have avatars of there tits "

I don't think we have slated them just given our opinions as the op asked. There are boob shots on our profile but it's not the avatar pic

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Just answering the OP

and everyone loves boobies

I think cock/pussy would be a more accurate comparison. Boobs is more akin to bum, in my view.

I'm partial to a nice looking cock on a profile ~ just don't need it multiplied x 20.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

After being here about eight years they're about as exciting as looking at elbows! Much rather see the man himself. X so many men forget that women think differently to men, while men tend to want to see more graphic pics,women don't necessarily want to.if I want to see it,I'll ask. There's such a let down when I get a new message with pics attached and it's all cock.a cock of any shape,size orcolour has never influenced my decision to meet or not x
"Seems to be a division in putting up cock pictures on your profile. Thoughts? "

If I want to see it I will ask. Unsolicited cock pics just mean you are a prick who doesn't read profiles. Delete.

"How ironic that most of the ladys that slate cock shots have avatars of there tits

I show my tits on our profile although I don't like close up genetalia. I don't really regard tits as in the same as a splayed pussy or erect penis. I mean anybody can see tits just by going to the beach. Besides if men were to consistently tell me they were turned off profiles with tits on display, I would put them away."

Agree completely!

I get that just a dozen pictures of your cock makes you look like one, and chances are that's a good assumption.

However I'm sure at least some ladies must agree, you don't want to go meet someone because their handsome to them find out their penis either looks like something you'd use as fish bait or so small you may as well have started home and please yourself anyway.

I agree with the 1 of 2 thing myself.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I enjoy seeing well taken photographs of a good looking hard cock. I find them aesthetically pleasing.

"I get that just a dozen pictures of your cock makes you look like one, and chances are that's a good assumption.

However I'm sure at least some ladies must agree, you don't want to go meet someone because their handsome to them find out their penis either looks like something you'd use as fish bait or so small you may as well have started home and please yourself anyway.

I agree with the 1 of 2 thing myself."

I would never ever choose a sex partner based on a picture of a cock. I would never reject a man because his cock wasn't the best looking,or a bit smaller than average. And I have never had sex with someone who I thought that wasn't worth it because their cock wasn't up to scratch. I have however had sex with men with very nice cocks, who were rather bland with their sexual expertise. A picture of a cock does not by any stretch give any accurate indication of what sex is going to be like. That comes down to chemistry and sexual skill.

Personally I don't like them, I'd rather wait to be surprised. But some folks love them - each to their own

"I get that just a dozen pictures of your cock makes you look like one, and chances are that's a good assumption.

I would never ever choose a sex partner based on a picture of a cock. I would never reject a man because his cock wasn't the best looking,or a bit smaller than average. And I have never had sex with someone who I thought that wasn't worth it because their cock wasn't up to scratch. I have however had sex with men with very nice cocks, who were rather bland with their sexual expertise. A picture of a cock does not by any stretch give any accurate indication of what sex is going to be like. That comes down to chemistry and sexual skill. "

Completely agree - no point having a Porsche if you drive it like a Skoda (no offense to Skoda drivers, I'm sure you are all lovely)

"I don't have a cock pic on my profile. Haven't found a reason for having one really. I'm sure women on here are sick to death of seeing dicks lol"

Hurrah!!!

I would never ever choose a sex partner based on a picture of a cock. I would never reject a man because his cock wasn't the best looking,or a bit smaller than average. And I have never had sex with someone who I thought that wasn't worth it because their cock wasn't up to scratch. I have however had sex with men with very nice cocks, who were rather bland with their sexual expertise. A picture of a cock does not by any stretch give any accurate indication of what sex is going to be like. That comes down to chemistry and sexual skill.

Completely agree - no point having a Porsche if you drive it like a Skoda (no offense to Skoda drivers, I'm sure you are all lovely) "

Sadly most of the cocks on display don't even have the aesthetics of a Porsche. If I went by cock pics I don't think I'd be meeting anyone!

I would never ever choose a sex partner based on a picture of a cock. I would never reject a man because his cock wasn't the best looking,or a bit smaller than average. And I have never had sex with someone who I thought that wasn't worth it because their cock wasn't up to scratch. I have however had sex with men with very nice cocks, who were rather bland with their sexual expertise. A picture of a cock does not by any stretch give any accurate indication of what sex is going to be like. That comes down to chemistry and sexual skill. "

I agree. And I wouldn't meet anyone who demanded to see a photo of my genitals before they'd agree to meet me, in case I'm so horrific down there they run away screaming, so I'm not going to do the same to them.

I've never really cared..and it never stopped people liking the pics/getting meets.

If i lose out on a meet, because someone thinks I've put up something too graphic?-I seriously don't give a care.

I get annoyed(despite knowing its for 'fun'), when there's days we can get our cocks or fannies out for the forum........but then, in most cases its a case of telling newer members that less is more blahblah, and sometimes that 'less' means to only have in private.

I like genitalia,sex action pics etc...I also like erotic,skillfully taken pics.Theres room for all IMO.Probably no need for overkill on any extreme though..if I've seen one bra..and the next and the next..I'm just viewing a catalogue.

Oh and there is another element, if the cock fits...

"I don't have a cock pic on my profile. Haven't found a reason for having one really. I'm sure women on here are sick to death of seeing dicks lol

Hurrah!!! "

Haha

I don't mind one or two but I would never ask for a dick pic either before playing. I have no pussy pics so its personal choice really. Your profile do what you like!

Doll x

Is your profile and you put the pictures you wish.But when contacting people isn't cool to attach a cock picture in your first message! Guys complain they are blocked but that is one in my view the reason I block!Or the way they speak!I always think if you guys meet a girl in town,would you forward a cock picture or say I want to fill your ass of spunk? No! I know we are adults,but we all have standards!I know isn't a dating site but regardless!Also not everyone you meet in town is for a serious relationship.I get the impression guys here think here they can run wild,and just say I want my cock sucked! Sorry went on a bit!

I agree with the 1 of 2 thing myself."

I wouldn't never choose a guy because his cock pictures! Furthermore pictures can be misleading!

"How ironic that most of the ladys that slate cock shots have avatars of there tits

I show my tits on our profile although I don't like close up genetalia. I don't really regard tits as in the same as a splayed pussy or erect penis. I mean anybody can see tits just by going to the beach. Besides if men were to consistently tell me they were turned off profiles with tits on display, I would put them away.

Agree completely! "

Mee too!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"However I'm sure at least some ladies must agree, you don't want to go meet someone because their handsome to them find out their penis either looks like something you'd use as fish bait or so small you may as well have started home and please yourself anyway."

Wouldn't bother me, I'd go for handsome over cock size any day

"However I'm sure at least some ladies must agree, you don't want to go meet someone because their handsome to them find out their penis either looks like something you'd use as fish bait or so small you may as well have started home and please yourself anyway.

Wouldn't bother me, I'd go for handsome over cock size any day "

Totally agreed what's is the point to have a guy with nice cock! And you need to cover his face with the fucking pillow?

"However I'm sure at least some ladies must agree, you don't want to go meet someone because their handsome to them find out their penis either looks like something you'd use as fish bait or so small you may as well have started home and please yourself anyway.

Totally agreed what's is the point to have a guy with nice cock! And you need to cover his face with the fucking pillow?"

might make him cum quicker if he thinks the same

Totally agreed what's is the point to have a guy with nice cock! And you need to cover his face with the fucking pillow?

might make him cum quicker if he thinks the same "

That is a pointless reply as I wouldn't meet up with a guy I didn't find handsome,and am sorry to disappoint you,but I am beautiful lady! What a stupid comment!

Think what pics you like to see on a female profile..then guys do the same..obviously without the woman's clothes!

A nice clothed one/face Inc. Body either naked or semi naked and than cock. pretty much covers all bases

might make him cum quicker if he thinks the same That is a pointless reply as I wouldn't meet up with a guy I didn't find handsome,and am sorry to disappoint you,but I am beautiful lady! What a stupid comment!"

thanks...as serious as usual..

» Add a new message to this topic