FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *red1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Greetings to all. Love the forum pages. I'm a newbie and I need to big you for a few. I understand the website says "swingers", but I am emerging from a long term relationship (turned out to be filled with lies) and I think I would prefer one on one or relationship building. Am I in the wrong place?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello and welcome

Some people are looking for what your offering and some people have got together using this site. So it happens, but to be honest you maybe better off on a dating site.

Kilkenny

Thanks for replying. I tried the dating sites and they are looking for dates towards finding the right guy/gal. I'm just looking to meet people with open minds who might understand if i don't wish to go anywhere.

Truth is I don't know if I'm ready for any of this. I will stay on to see how things go.

My mistake i misunderstood your original post.

Maybe just see how you get on for a while on here and join in the forums they are good for a giggle.

Kilkenny

Love the forums. The dick pic debate is always interesting. But to be on a swinging page after this many years of not even dating is a big step.

I think its a big step for most people. But if your just out of a serious relationship where it was filled with lies then learning to trust anyone is going to be hard. But its a good place to chat and make some friends and hopefully you can relax enough to let someone back in

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

I'm of two minds on this topic.

If you can take it as it comes, don't get in too deeply too quickly, and just sit back and enjoy the banter and fun, it's a fabulous place.

If you trust too easily, expect a letdown.

I've been around on sites like this for 4 1/2 years and it's my opinion that in general, this is NOT the place to build trust or confidence in people.

Yes, there are some wonderful, wonderful people here, both men and women. I have met the man I'm now with for the foreseeable future on a similar site, and it is very possible to find gems amongst the rubble. But you can go through a lot of pain on the way.

Mmmmm bit of a tough one. You need to be pretty comfortable and confident in yourself to swing (that's my own personal opinion), so my question to you is are you mentally/emotionally in the right frame of mind at the moment given the shit storm you've come out of?

If the answer is yes - then welcome!!

Kilkenny

Mentally and emotionally? Maybe not. But I see a lot less pressure here than on the dating sites. I have read some verifications that never exceeded coffee or dinner. I am not looking for someone to give up swinging to be with me. Just someone willing to meet up one on one, but I think I will keep reading the forum and sending a few messages till I'm ready to do anything else. As for confidence? The blow I've taken knocked me down but I cannot let someone else's betrayal keep me down.

» Add a new message to this topic