FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > 8" dilf, older woman, cheating wives are my thing

8" dilf, older woman, cheating wives are my thing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I'm back on this site again, looking to meet with a select few self confessed cougars, iv not sent many messages out mostly waiting to see who will contact me, so give me a read let me know what you think, start chatting see where it goes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello and welcome

You might want to spell check your profile

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Admitting you are in a relationship with your girlfriend who has no idea your on here will put a few people off.

Really! There's me thinking I look all smart and shit... Haha I'll have to have a genders, can't say spelling in my strong suit to be fair!

Yeah I can definitely imagine that to be the case, least I'll have somthing in common with the cheating wives, but no its not nice I'm aware of it, do you belive you can love someone and cheat at the same time, iv no doubt in my mind I'd spend the rest of my life with her, but been unable to stay faithful is not my strong point either, been sexualy active from a young age, getting on sites like these and lusting over older woman and been with older woman from. Age of 17 haven't helped me!

So wonder lust is a deadly sin

Did either of you get to the bottom of my profile, read it all or shall I cut it down abit?

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hey it's you life you can do what you want.

But would make sense to remove it as its not really applicable.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

To be fair, I doubt many will past your age. If they did, it's unlikely they'll get past the cheating bit, if they get past that they'll likely be put off by your pictures focusing on one part of your body.

You are young and cheating. Two of the biggest no no's in the swinging scene. Don't hold your breath waiting for people to message you.

Sorry to be harsh, but thems the breaks.

I have to admit your profile just goes on and on. Its nice to read a profile with some effort put into it but some things on their could maybe do with being taken out

"So I'm back on this site again, looking to meet with a select few self confessed cougars, iv not sent many messages out mostly waiting to see who will contact me, so give me a read let me know what you think, start chatting see where it goes? "

It is very strange. Badly written. Rambling. It is very hard to provide a critique to be honest as it is all over the place.

And far too many pictures of your genitalia. No one wants to see that many, no matter how proud you are of your Richard.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"To be fair, I doubt many will past your age. If they did, it's unlikely they'll get past the cheating bit, if they get past that they'll likely be put off by your pictures focusing on one part of your body.

You are young and cheating. Two of the biggest no no's in the swinging scene. Don't hold your breath waiting for people to message you.

Sorry to be harsh, but thems the breaks."

...agree plus why the socks??

Ooooooh, did his girlfriend come home early and find him on fab???!

» Add a new message to this topic