FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't seem to be getting much luck with replies. I know my profile is the best but I do write personalised message none of that copy and paste to a thousand different women, also attach face photos as I don't have on public. Maybe it's just me idk. Any help or comments appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile say nothing about you and you're waving your cock around!! Most women will look at the profile before reading the message so this has to be the best it can be to spark an interest.

I agree with flamehaired, your profile says nothing at all about you, so all we see is a cock. Yawn

If you put some effort into your profile just as you say you are with your messages that may help.

Do a forum search for profile help as there's lots of information and advice available.

Try looking at other single guys profiles who are getting meets and see how they present themselves.

Other than that just be patient, it'll happen.

Good luck x

Thanks I'll take that on board and re do it. It has to be the most basic of all profiles lol

You only have one pic. And guess what it is! Also I learn nothing of your personality, interests etc from what you've written so it's just way too bland. It's just not, for want of a better word, fun. Have a look at some other chaps' profiles, watch and learn. Get creative, have a laugh -- go for it!

"Thanks I'll take that on board and re do it. It has to be the most basic of all profiles lol "

Would you believe, it's not! Haha

Thank you for your time and advise it's appreciated!

Personally I'd write a bit more about you and what you are looking for, don't say this is a sex site so therefore looking for sex, I'm pretty sure members know this already, but you could say you're looking to try new things, push your limits a bit, but be friendly in your approach, also say you're happy to meet for a social with a view to take things further if you are both happy.

If you can't put the effort in on your profile, don't be surprised if no-one else puts the effort into contacting you.

Good luck

Exactly what everyone else says, also for me, you appear to have ticked every box in the interests bit. That's a big no no for me, to me you're saying 'I'll do anything', and I find that a turn off x

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Look at your profile and ask yourself "if i were a woman, would i reply to it"

Look at other mens profiles and see how to improve yours.

Get to a club or a social, put yourself out there.

Be polite, well mannered and show you have read a profile before you messaged them

Also, your status - instead of saying "gonna be another sleepless night.." say " another all nighter.." girls might wonder what sex god you are, and get in touch

Thanks for all the help lol means a lot

I'll be sure to do that tomorrow night

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

"I don't seem to be getting much luck with replies. I know my profile is the best but I do write personalised message none of that copy and paste to a thousand different women, also attach face photos as I don't have on public. Maybe it's just me idk. Any help or comments appreciated x"

First thing, Remove the cock pic and replace it with a full body pic (cock out if preferred)... and have another in your private pix that includes a face pic.

Don't beg, don't plead, just imagine the person you want to chat with and get attention from is standing next to you in the Post Office or Tescos or summat...

Your 16 again and your on the pull, be polite.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If things aren't working change something, there's no one profile or message that works for all, you can make profile improvements.. after that experiment see what works for you what doesn't, no one can tell you what they do... As what works for me will be different to you..

Updated profile, is it better lol? Working on the pictures :p

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

In short...not really.

Profile is still similar to 99 percent of men on here

"In short...not really.

Profile is still similar to 99 percent of men on here "

I've helped him out in writing something more suitable, hopefully he's going to change it soon...

» Add a new message to this topic