FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > My profile ok?

My profile ok?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's not that I'm looking for 100s of sarcastic remarks lol but a little advice or criticism could help looking for meets but obviously won't be for all but yeah feedback please people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I always think your profile is your profile and to follow other peoples suggestions would make your profile 'not you' .

Your pics are not public so you can control who fabs them by not inviting males as friends.

I see what your saying i am generally my own person just profile got less replies and felt like things were bit still so thought maybe fresh it up abut but yeah thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your honest by saying your married in the first sentance.A lot on here will pass you by for that reason alone.

Better get it out in open its there so no one can say iv not said it and they didn't know... I'm aware a lot of people won't entertain it but yeah it is what it is.

"It's not that I'm looking for 100s of sarcastic remarks lol but a little advice or criticism could help looking for meets but obviously won't be for all but yeah feedback please people "

Write in sentences. Less "lols" and emojis.

It is currently all about what you want and nothing about what you can offer.

No public pictures = no interest.

Oh, and you have now deleted that you are married - so it is dishonest.

Ok less emojis and lols it will be. I have not deleted the married it's the first words in my profile text. So yeah maybe give advice once you have actually looked at the profile thanks.

Also with photos less is more you can see me if you wanna see more make it happen I have been verified and photo verified so it is me and I have photos there to get ladies wanting to see more.

"Also with photos less is more you can see me if you wanna see more make it happen I have been verified and photo verified so it is me and I have photos there to get ladies wanting to see more."

Most women won't bother asking to see more, you have to make the effort I'm afraid. Women with dozens of messages will ignore the ones with no pics and go with the ones that show what the guy is like. You don't have to put pics in public but have to accept you will struggle more.

"Also with photos less is more you can see me if you wanna see more make it happen I have been verified and photo verified so it is me and I have photos there to get ladies wanting to see more."

You are allowed to have your own view. My view is that no public photographs will limit your chances.

Fair doos all entitled to our views. I appreciate the feedback and I will put more public to see how it goes. Thanks

Try breaking the text up abit to make it easier to read

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I've commented on posts similar to this before. If you are playing as a single male without your partners concent why advertise on your profile.

Someone will probably comment that honesty is the best policy and some will give you both barrels of the moral gun.

This is how I see it. Your profile is like a shop window or showroom for other fabbers to see what's avalible.

By advertising that you are married and cheating on your Mrs is like having a nice looking car in the showroom with a huge sign in the window saying engine and gearbox wrecked .

Most would just browse on by.

Most would but not all ha ok il try like that see how it goes again thanks for input and let the fun begin

"I've commented on posts similar to this before. If you are playing as a single male without your partners concent why advertise on your profile.

Someone will probably comment that honesty is the best policy and some will give you both barrels of the moral gun.

This is how I see it. Your profile is like a shop window or showroom for other fabbers to see what's avalible.

By advertising that you are married and cheating on your Mrs is like having a nice looking car in the showroom with a huge sign in the window saying engine and gearbox wrecked .

Most would just browse on by. "

I think people are better being honest so no ones time is wasted. I don't meet married/attached guys and actively message first. If its not clear on a profile and I messaged, I'd be wasting both our time. Some people don't mind if people are playing away and some even prefer it but honesty is the best approach I feel.

Glad you said that, that's what I thought but changed it back stick with my gut instinct on that from now me thinks. Thanks for feedback

Plus points for the honesty about being married and lack of cock shots.

Negatives overuse of lol. Lack of interests. Age range 18-99?

Oral sex reference may be a little graphic for some.

Good luck fella

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

"Your honest by saying your married in the first sentance.A lot on here will pass you by for that reason alone."
A lot on here will not pass you by for that reason!

Thanks for feedback I shall consider rephrasing it and changed the age preferences so yeah thanks mate good luck to you and yeah I'm quite happy with my profile now so cheers people

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"I always think your profile is your profile and to follow other peoples suggestions would make your profile 'not you' .

Your pics are not public so you can control who fabs them by not inviting males as friends."

I agree with this - it's like asking for help on a maths test. Yes, everyone could chip in and get you through it, but the accountancy firm is going to be pretty pissed on your first day working for them.

D

By *anoffee pieWoman  over a year ago

baking pies in my kitchen

Well done OP for acting on the advice given, so many people ask but never make changes.

Good luck and take care.

By *oonlasticMan  over a year ago

south shields

"I always think your profile is your profile and to follow other peoples suggestions would make your profile 'not you' .

Your pics are not public so you can control who fabs them by not inviting males as friends."

By *oonlasticMan  over a year ago

south shields

very true

» Add a new message to this topic