FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Back again as a different username

Back again as a different username

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thought I would try fab out again with a half decent username.checkout my profile let me know what you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Seems an ok profile. Perhaps 2 or 3 more pics?

Am sure you will appeal to many.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thought I would try fab out again with a half decent username.checkout my profile let me know what you think?"

What was your previous user name?

I like your profile, we were discussing rewriting ours along similar lines recently.

"Seems an ok profile. Perhaps 2 or 3 more pics?

"

Thanks hope your well?I think I will keep face and dick pics in private until requested.I notice it's not everyone's taste to see dick pics and you can't be too careful, some people have had their photos copied to make another profile.X

"Thought I would try fab out again with a half decent username.checkout my profile let me know what you think?

What was your previous user name?

I like your profile, we were discussing rewriting ours along similar lines recently."

I kind of rushed making the old profile but it was hornyfun2k16 ,I think it came across a bit childish to some people or just like a horny teenager lol X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the new username club . Your profile seems decent. You have covered a lot a of bases in your preferences. You have some good pictures. It's a good profile

"Welcome to the new username club . Your profile seems decent. You have covered a lot a of bases in your preferences. You have some good pictures. It's a good profile "

Hi how are you?thank you for the feedback X

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Welcome to the new username club . Your profile seems decent. You have covered a lot a of bases in your preferences. You have some good pictures. It's a good profile

Hi how are you?thank you for the feedback X"

You might want to add why you can't accommodate as if I see a guy who can't accommodate it's because he's attached xx

"Welcome to the new username club . Your profile seems decent. You have covered a lot a of bases in your preferences. You have some good pictures. It's a good profile

You might want to add why you can't accommodate as if I see a guy who can't accommodate it's because he's attached xx"

Fair point its due to living with family,,,maybe can add that?!X

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Seems an ok profile. Perhaps 2 or 3 more pics?

Thanks hope your well?I think I will keep face and dick pics in private until requested.I notice it's not everyone's taste to see dick pics and you can't be too careful, some people have had their photos copied to make another profile.X"

So..you've now added a 'dick pic' as your avatar.

This will ensure your profile appeals only to a select audience.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

You might want to add why you can't accommodate as if I see a guy who can't accommodate it's because he's attached xx

Fair point its due to living with family,,,maybe can add that?!X"

Sure is worth adding as I don't accommodate for family reasons and state it on my profile xx

» Add a new message to this topic