FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone help me with my profile and how to chat to older women.. Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It comes across as rather negative in some parts.....try to be clearer about what your likes are....and what you can bring to the party.

We all work, this limits everyone's times for meeting...so bin it?

Good you don't flood the profile with cock pics. Good you can accommodate etc.

Few more pics! Maybe in boxers etc??

Let the "older" women know more about what you want from them...and what you can give.

To be fair for a first attempt it's a lot better than some on here

I want them to make me cum lol an vis versa. Honestly I cant think of nothing to put without sounding rude

Like i dont kno how to talk to older women or what interests them. How to get them into bed with a younger lad

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Older women are no different to younger when it comes to chatting just be yourself and respectful .

Your profile isn't too bad but we aren't all here for sex and nothing else.

I suppose i'll have to build confidence in talking to them haha. Id never disrespect someone anyway. Maybe im not as good looking as the other lads on here

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I suppose i'll have to build confidence in talking to them haha. Id never disrespect someone anyway. Maybe im not as good looking as the other lads on here"

It's got nothing to do with your looks, you're fine.

What did you expect when you joined fab?

That there would be meets left right and centre in my area lol. That suddenly changed x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That there would be meets left right and centre in my area lol. That suddenly changed x"

I think lots of men join thinking that. Women on fab are the same as women everywhere, they aren't sex hungry nymphomaniacs .

You need to put effort and time in to sending messages, get rid of the idea that we're all here for the same thing and just be patient.

If you want easy access to willing women you're in the wrong place I'm afraid.

"Older women are no different to younger when it comes to chatting just be yourself and respectful .

Your profile isn't too bad but we aren't all here for sex and nothing else."

We agree that we aren't all here for sex and nothing else.

However many single guys are ONLY here for sex and nothing else, and they seem surprised when they do not have much success.

Having same problem mate looking for older matures but been turned down left right and centre an my profile seems to be a main reason ha help anyone?? Thanks in advance

Its fucked lol i thought there would be loads of single women who just wana let their hair down. But most are uptight.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Its fucked lol i thought there would be loads of single women who just wana let their hair down. But most are uptight."

I think it might be your attitude that's holding you back. You seem to think that women who won't have sex with you are uptight, why's that?

Because they think they will find something better.. Which they might not

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Having same problem mate looking for older matures but been turned down left right and centre an my profile seems to be a main reason ha help anyone?? Thanks in advance "

Some older women like younger men but there are fewer of them than men looking for older women.

I can only tell you why I don't meet younger men and that's entirely down to the attitude that many have.

I've had no luck thus far but I do know your attitude towards it is all wrong just because there is women in here that enjoy sex does mean they are easy and enjoy it with every guy that messages them. Would be very tiring don't you think!

"Having same problem mate looking for older matures but been turned down left right and centre an my profile seems to be a main reason ha help anyone?? Thanks in advance

Some older women like younger men but there are fewer of them than men looking for older women.

I can only tell you why I don't meet younger men and that's entirely down to the attitude that many have."

Yes I feel I have been respectful and shown that through my attitude and have still been spoken to quite harshly but patience is key am guessing! How is my profile to you? Any tips

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because they think they will find something better.. Which they might not"

I see.

You seem to think you know what women's motivation is, you clearly don't need our help.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Having same problem mate looking for older matures but been turned down left right and centre an my profile seems to be a main reason ha help anyone?? Thanks in advance

I can only tell you why I don't meet younger men and that's entirely down to the attitude that many have.

Yes I feel I have been respectful and shown that through my attitude and have still been spoken to quite harshly but patience is key am guessing! How is my profile to you? Any tips"

It seems ok to me. It is really down to patience I think. Could you get to a club or a social?

"

It seems ok to me. It is really down to patience I think. Could you get to a club or a social?"

Ah thanks!! Yer I thought it would be to be honest.. Yer I can travel and am interested in clubs an socials for sure.

"

It seems ok to me. It is really down to patience I think. Could you get to a club or a social?

Ah thanks!! Yer I thought it would be to be honest.. Yer I can travel and am interested in clubs an socials for sure. "

Any tips where to find them?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Ah thanks!! Yer I thought it would be to be honest.. Yer I can travel and am interested in clubs an socials for sure.

Any tips where to find them?"

There's a meet requests and parties section in the forum and you can browse the meets that people put up. It's worth going to an organised social if you can find one it gives you the opportunity to network...good luck.

Take lol out for a start.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

The biggest mistakes a lot of men make upon joining is

1 having the expect ion that from the minute they join there will be a queue of Fanny waiting at their door

2 assume women of fab are all free hookers and slags with no class that will fuck anyones that offers because afterall it's "just sex"

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I have no issue with younger guys however I won't meet every person who messages me.

This isn't all about you and your needs!!

I like a man who may be younger in years but with the intelligence of more than his shoe size.

Mental connection,mutual interests and an respectful adult approach are musts.

Does that make me uptight (probably in your eyes)....

No, just someone who has respect for herself and knows what she wants.

» Add a new message to this topic