FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Straight guy getting interest from gay and TV

Straight guy getting interest from gay and TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all (particularly the guys for this one)

I seem to be getting a lot of interest from gay guys and TVs. I'm not in any way homophobic so it's not an issue but I was just wondering whether other straight guys experience the same level of interest.

The reason I am asking is I would like to make my profile appeal more to females and couples but at the moment my _iews and fabs are about 60-70% from guys and TVs.

It would be interesting to know your ratio and whether anyone thinks my profile is in any way gay friendly. Maybe they know something I don't!

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have thought input from girls would be more useful if that's who you're trying to attract?

Men outnumber girls on here so it's not girls who usually make th first move. Hence it seems like you're getting more attention from men. I don't think there's anything about your profile that screams bi or gay.

But there are some things on your profile that would put me off:

- I don't like I see close up shots of cocks

- I definitely don't like to see pics of you fucking another girl. Yes this is a sex site, and no I'm not jealous, but from a safety/STI perspective I don't like to be reminded of it!

- I don't like your status about going to a club with another fem. Again, not jealousy, but if you seem to be getting it somewhere else, then I don't want to be the one getting a half-arsed fuck because you've already had loads of sex.

- Writing about your sexual interests isn't that interesting and you just sound like the other 1000s of guys on here. I'd rather hear something about your interests outside the bedroom, something that makes you stand out and shows off your personality.

That's me done!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The mention of 'FreshMeat' has me licking my lips......

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"The mention of 'FreshMeat' has me licking my lips......"

See op that's all it takes for a man

Change your username make it something more woman friendly!

"Hi all (particularly the guys for this one)

I seem to be getting a lot of interest from gay guys and TVs. I'm not in any way homophobic so it's not an issue but I was just wondering whether other straight guys experience the same level of interest.

The reason I am asking is I would like to make my profile appeal more to females and couples but at the moment my _iews and fabs are about 60-70% from guys and TVs.

It would be interesting to know your ratio and whether anyone thinks my profile is in any way gay friendly. Maybe they know something I don't!

Thanks in advance "

All the time dude... Welcome to world of people trying there luck

Don't think guys with straight profiles help meeting gays and t/v ,because a lot of them always say "well iv meet other males with straight profiles before "

Like it lump it .. Be polite and just say not for me thanks

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Just block men!

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Just block men!"

No need for all this drama..

"I would have thought input from girls would be more useful if that's who you're trying to attract?

Men outnumber girls on here so it's not girls who usually make th first move. Hence it seems like you're getting more attention from men. I don't think there's anything about your profile that screams bi or gay.

- I definitely don't like to see pics of you fucking another girl. Yes this is a sex site, and no I'm not jealous, but from a safety/STI perspective I don't like to be reminded of it!

- I don't like your status about going to a club with another fem. Again, not jealousy, but if you seem to be getting it somewhere else, then I don't want to be the one getting a half-arsed fuck because you've already had loads of sex.

- Writing about your sexual interests isn't that interesting and you just sound like the other 1000s of guys on here. I'd rather hear something about your interests outside the bedroom, something that makes you stand out and shows off your personality.

That's me done!"

Thanks for your feedback. The reason I was directing my question to the guys was that I was mostly interested in the amount of gay/tv interest not necessarily the lack of female interest. Your comments are useful though.

It's tough to please everyone and I have wondered about the cock pics. Most girls I've spoken to say it adds rather than detracts from my profile.

I take your point about the other girl. She's so hot though!!

Anyway thanks again and I'll put you down as a maybe

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Happens all the time;

Either ignore it, or if it's irritating, block men

Simple

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

It's typical of ignorant men and trannies who simply cannot respect your sexual preferences. I really cannot understand why people just cannot keep within their own boundaries, I really cant.

By the way, what you doing later?

Oh no! I don't believe it. Now you've got me doing it! It's almost like a hypnotic attraction ... Must ...fight it ....

Thanks in advance "

Most if my _iews are of gay men and tv/ts. It's just them looking.

I have my filters set to no men so it's all good.

I have heard the ratio is 100 men to one lady. So that might explain why.

And whether or not they are gay or straight a man is still a horny fecker.

Let them look!!

From what I understand it's pretty common. I get guys winking at me and messaging. Sometimes I reply; politeness costs nothing. I've even had interesting chats with guys. I'd say 90%+ of looks at my profile and picture fabs are guys. It doesn't really bother me, although like most guys I'd prefer a bit more interest from the girls...

Happens with me a lot as well OP, you're not the only one! You can do something about the messages/winks by setting your filters, but the profile _iewings? Nothing you can do about that I'm afraid!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Yes numbers mean you will get more interest from guys than women. Also multiple cock shots, gay men like them women generally don't. Also your username freshmeat has is used sometimes in gay circles. You can of course block all men and you will have virtually no messages.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If the problem is insufficient women getting in contact, then improve your profile and communication - you'll not really notice a bit of interest from others.

If everything is perfect and you don't want other contact, then use filters - it's simple.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

If you don't want the male/TV attention set your filters

Problem solved

As for women. .. all lots already been covered.

Username

Too many non interesting photos

Nothing to tell me about you

The fact that you sound like you've already got a regular so ...

Nice cock

"The mention of 'FreshMeat' has me licking my lips......

See op that's all it takes for a man

Change your username make it something more woman friendly!"

I agree I think the username has to go. Cheers for the advice!

"It's typical of ignorant men and trannies who simply cannot respect your sexual preferences. I really cannot understand why people just cannot keep within their own boundaries, I really cant.

By the way, what you doing later?

Oh no! I don't believe it. Now you've got me doing it! It's almost like a hypnotic attraction ... Must ...fight it ...."

Very amusing post. Be strong you can fight it!

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Get a FabGuys profile and divert them all there. Then. When they've gone sneak back in here and talk to where all the women at!

Thanks in advance "

Yes I got talking to a bloke on here who likes same activities as me wrestling mma. Stop males tv

CD from messaging you best bet below is what happened to me when I joined.

So I kept all active but then.kept getting stalked by one bloke deleted then got a message s bloke load of sexual chat and said I can come collect you and give you BJ.

I.politely respond and he says you said you would wat a film with me I said because you said females be over hence why I deleted cause he said females had cancelled.

So I delete this profile then twice agsin he goes I just want to suck your dick so i get pissed of and say look am straight I would go limp if you sucked me off then I get a load of abuse report.

Then again so I stopped males contacting me.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Just block men!"

I'm sure I told him that weeks ago

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

Thanks in advance

Yes I got talking to a bloke on here who likes same activities as me wrestling mma. Stop males tv

CD from messaging you best bet below is what happened to me when I joined.

So I kept all active but then.kept getting stalked by one bloke deleted then got a message s bloke load of sexual chat and said I can come collect you and give you BJ.

I.politely respond and he says you said you would wat a film with me I said because you said females be over hence why I deleted cause he said females had cancelled.

So I delete this profile then twice agsin he goes I just want to suck your dick so i get pissed of and say look am straight I would go limp if you sucked me off then I get a load of abuse report.

Then again so I stopped males contacting me."

This is easily the most incomprehensible thing I have read this month.

By *rGuyMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Thanks in advance "

Mate the same thing was happening to me too.

I have nothing against gay men, transsexuals or transvestites but personally I am not interested in them. You just need to change your personal setting of who can message you etc.

"I would have thought input from girls would be more useful if that's who you're trying to attract?

That's me done!"

Totally agreed! Also don't like the picture with spunk! Every guy can cum! Why a picture of it ? Makes me sick those pictures!Also the pictures exposing another female,that could be me ! And I don't like it! Sorry is a put off for me too!

It happens to us all.

Don't think my profile could be any clearer that I'm straight (real straight not just "fab" straight). But I get more pic fabs from guys than women/couples and "I want to suck your yummy cock" messages from the same [straight guys too?].

It's just the way fab is....I think some guys get frustrated at their lack of success with women so just want anything to get their rocks off....sad for them really...just shrug it off...the rest of us do and just get on with our own fun!

Just take it as compliment... be friendly with people but let them know thats not what your here for. Im straight get a few messages off guys, just say sorry its not for you and move on. No drama!

By *rGuyMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"Just take it as compliment... be friendly with people but let them know thats not what your here for. Im straight get a few messages off guys, just say sorry its not for you and move on. No drama!"

"Just block men!

I'm sure I told him that weeks ago "

I think you did thanks and I have blocked men so no need for the rolling eyes. Blocking men does not stop me being fabbed and getting profile _iews though.

As I say it's fine, I was just curious about the level of interest other straight guys get. Thankfully it appears from the responses that this is normal and I am not a gay icon, phew!

Fresh meat user name probably doesn't help your cause.

But I understand your problem, single women and couples just won't leave me alone... its a curse...

Now funny thing is.......I get lots of attention and messages from "straight" men..........odd that in it lol

[Removed by poster at 14/09/16 20:54:30]

That's me done!Totally agreed! Also don't like the picture with spunk! Every guy can cum! Why a picture of it ? Makes me sick those pictures!Also the pictures exposing another female,that could be me ! And I don't like it! Sorry is a put off for me too!"

ow it's tough being a guy on here! I checked out your profile and you've got a guy fingering your pussy from behind. I can't understand why me having a female in mine is different. Clearly it is if it out you off but I'm confused

I get my cock pic s fabbed by guys lol

Sorry to say mate but it happens, just have to get used to it! Lol

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Gay and bi guys know full well that plenty of straight guys are at least curious.

Makes it worth their while sending out a few speculative messages and winks - someone will "bite" at some point.

"Gay and bi guys know full well that plenty of straight guys are at least curious.

Makes it worth their while sending out a few speculative messages and winks - someone will "bite" at some point."

Yeah guess it's a numbers game. I'm not biting on anything.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

anyone seeing you on fabs, doesn't know of your preferences until they _iew your profile.

Stop worrying about it!

im a bi guy and get a lot of looks from peps 90% male to 10% fem/couples and they are out of my range/pref/location, etc.

Its just FABS you will get used to it!

Don't take it personally.

just enjoy the attention - too many guys here not getting any attention - so at least others think your interesting - revel in it mate

Happy swinging

"anyone seeing you on fabs, doesn't know of your preferences until they _iew your profile.

Stop worrying about it!

im a bi guy and get a lot of looks from peps 90% male to 10% fem/couples and they are out of my range/pref/location, etc.

just enjoy the attention - too many guys here not getting any attention - so at least others think your interesting - revel in it mate

Happy swinging"

Thanks for the pep talk! Yeah I'm not bothered at all I was just wondering if I was sending out the wrong signals.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Im Same as you mate its easier to get a guy interested than a lady on fab find a sexy Ts and i bet you'll be getting the lube out in no time.

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Keep trying mate, you're doing the right things, asking, listening and changing things. Just try to make yourself stand out. Clever, sexy (that's girl sexy - shirt and cheeky arse, not bloke sexy -huge cumshot) and erotic pics help as do interesting and well written profiles. Make your intro emails fun, enticing and kind of normal. Make sure you leave your 'peeking' filter on - couples and single fems don't have time to search, they're too busy doing fab admin!

Have fun, this site ain't gonna give you sex every night so relax, suck up the attention and be forever charming.

Or ignore all this bullshit and just tell the girls you want to cum on their tits! Judging by the amount of guys who do it, it really has to work!!!! Xx

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"anyone seeing you on fabs, doesn't know of your preferences until they _iew your profile.

Stop worrying about it!

Happy swinging

Thanks for the pep talk! Yeah I'm not bothered at all I was just wondering if I was sending out the wrong signals. "

no you arnt just enjoy the attention you've got something right, what ever that is

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Just block men!

I think you did thanks and I have blocked men so no need for the rolling eyes. Blocking men does not stop me being fabbed and getting profile _iews though. "

True

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Well guessing you don't realise "fresh meat" is now a term for someone coming out of the closet OP

By *nkySwitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Stirling

"Just block men!"

Exactly what I did. No offence to most but I think the majority of guys skip the profile and go straight to the photos...it clearly says on my profile I'm not interested in single men, I still get the fabbed pics from them and if I unblock them then the messages flow.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Just block men!

I think you did thanks and I have blocked men so no need for the rolling eyes. Blocking men does not stop me being fabbed and getting profile _iews though.

As I say it's fine, I was just curious about the level of interest other straight guys get. Thankfully it appears from the responses that this is normal and I am not a gay icon, phew!"

I'm thinking as you have still kept your username, that you may actually just be enjoying the attention

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Me thinks the op is more than curious..

gay, in denial.

"Nice cock "

Indeed

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Men are horny. You can change your profile all you want. You're still gonna get attention from blokes and not women

It would be good if you could permanently block a gender from even _iewing your profile.

Admins.... Make it happen!!

(FYI TV's are more than welcome to _iew my profile if you class yourself as a women and not a cock in a frock )

Wats the harm in getting attention from the same sex.

To be honest I'm flattered if anyone fancies me...

"It would be good if you could permanently block a gender from even _iewing your profile.

(FYI TV's are more than welcome to _iew my profile if you class yourself as a women and not a cock in a frock ) "

You can stop them winking or messaging you but not the _iews. But then again whats the harm in that?

That's me done!"

am in total agreement here.

The issue is all the bi men who say they're straight as they think they will get more couples and females. So gay/bi/TVs will message and/or wink any male profile they fancy. Cos who knows he might be in the closet.

It's the name !!!

Terrible name try something different like mine

dont get why it's so offensive lol probably 80% of the guys who inbox me are listed as "straight" and only looking for F lol x i wonder if having a profile text is worth it no seems to read it lol x

By *az_1976Man  over a year ago

Peterborough/Huntingdon

It happens I'm afraid. You just have to put up with it

"It would be good if you could permanently block a gender from even _iewing your profile.

(FYI TV's are more than welcome to _iew my profile if you class yourself as a women and not a cock in a frock ) "

What EXACTLY is a frock?

(FYI TV's are more than welcome to _iew my profile if you class yourself as a women and not a cock in a frock )

What EXACTLY is a frock?"

EXACTLY? Can't I give you a vague description?

[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 21:45:44]

"[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 21:45:44]"

Flaming corrective text

A frock is what the "lovies" in theatre and television world call a dress

What EXACTLY is a frock?

EXACTLY? Can't I give you a vague description? "

No, you stated a frock, now, define it.

And, where does one obtain said frock?

I am unable to decide whether I can look at your profile or not, becuase I need to know if any of my clothing is a frock. Once you have informed me of that, I can then either look at you as per your instructions to do so, or go forth and go away as I am not allowed to look at your profile because I am in possession of aforementioned frock.

Aww I've offended you! I'd say sorry but I'm not sorry...so, yeah.

not me, I just want to know what a frock is?

If you have taken offence, well, I'm not sorry

You two should fuck and get rid of the tension

"not me, I just want to know what a frock is?

If you have taken offence, well, I'm not sorry "

Okay, cool.

By *exybecs777TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

See I looked at your profile because you had posted in the forum. Everybody gets traffic to their pages, it's up to you follow up on it.

The amount of one liners from straight guys I get. Normally just after a blow job and like I am desperate to meet them 24/7.

Also the I can come to yours now when I clearly state that I can not accom. It would be handy to be able to block those who cannot accom!

Dont know why your both getting upset. One of you like cock the other dont. About 20000 profiles on here your not going to be everyone's cup of tea. The fact anyone be they man woman tv ts old young white black chinese etc finds you attractive is a complement. Set your profile up so only the people your attracted to can contact you snd leave it at that. Too much emphasis on other peoples lives on this site.

That's me done!Totally agreed! Also don't like the picture with spunk! Every guy can cum! Why a picture of it ? Makes me sick those pictures!Also the pictures exposing another female,that could be me ! And I don't like it! Sorry is a put off for me too!

ow it's tough being a guy on here! I checked out your profile and you've got a guy fingering your pussy from behind. I can't understand why me having a female in mine is different. Clearly it is if it out you off but I'm confused "

Seen that many single females proclaiming they dont want to see other women in other guys pics..presumably it's ok if it is them..no doubt there is some fannyarsed backhanded comments when there is a new verify from another female, I chose to ignore it a long time ago and meet who the fuck I like..and if I dont...meh..

and I will display what I like,with consent from my meets..as they do with me if they want.Keep fab simple and fun..no time for dramatics.

I use the lookatme feature, sometimes with success on who's perving or who's fabbed pics. it doesnt bother me anyone looks..if they hold no interest to me its not gonna bother me.

I rarely ever look at a guys profile..nor care to find out whos shagged someone before/after me..

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

It's like a straight man support group in 'ere

I would be guessing but approximately 80% of guys who contact me state in their profile that they are straight. Hope this helps

Precisely, take it as a compliment smile and move on

"I would be guessing but approximately 80% of guys who contact me state in their profile that they are straight. Hope this helps"

It sounds like the word straight has lost its meaning. We need a new word. Any suggestions anyone??

"It's the name !!!

Terrible name try something different like mine "

Nice to finally meet my fab brother!

I'm sorry to say I think the name might have to go. I need something more female friendly like fresh flowers or something.

Vaginasapian = only fanny

Giveitagoxual = mostly fanny but gets sucked

Fancockual = not fussed bring it on

Cockster = hungry for all tgings cock

"It's the name !!!

Terrible name try something different like mine

Nice to finally meet my fab brother!

I'm sorry to say I think the name might have to go. I need something more female friendly like fresh flowers or something. "

New name could be fannyilicous

Anything with fanny puts off the hardcore gay militia

Is it slang for a frott in a smock?

Whats wrong with freshman?

Womanist, feminist, fannysexual, womansexual, cleanlivingonewomanman, (ill get me coat , ive lost interest)

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"Just block men!

As I say it's fine, I was just curious about the level of interest other straight guys get. Thankfully it appears from the responses that this is normal and I am not a gay icon, phew!

I'm thinking as you have still kept your username, that you may actually just be enjoying the attention "

Lmao ..

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Thanks in advance "

With regard to guys and tv's fabbing your pics I would take that as a compliment hunnie ... In my opinion if a female Fabs my pics or stops me in a club to tell me I look nice it makes my day ! Same sex compliments often really actually mean you look great

Enjoy it xx

"With regard to guys and tv's fabbing your pics I would take that as a compliment hunnie ... In my opinion if a female Fabs my pics or stops me in a club to tell me I look nice it makes my day ! Same sex compliments often really actually mean you look great

Enjoy it xx"

Absolutely. If someone, man, TV/TS, woman says/thinks you look good then why would you take that as anything other than a massive compliment. Personally I'd love it and be really grateful regardless of whether I was remotely interested or not... There's too much negativity in the world. Let's big each other up!!

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"With regard to guys and tv's fabbing your pics I would take that as a compliment hunnie ... In my opinion if a female Fabs my pics or stops me in a club to tell me I look nice it makes my day ! Same sex compliments often really actually mean you look great

Enjoy it xx

Absolutely. If someone, man, TV/TS, woman says/thinks you look good then why would you take that as anything other than a massive compliment. Personally I'd love it and be really grateful regardless of whether I was remotely interested or not... There's too much negativity in the world. Let's big each other up!!"

I fab pics on here regardless to their sex ... If it's a hot pic it's a hot pic ... Sometimes message just to say that their pics are great and keep up the good work doesn't matter that we would never meet

By *uss in bootsxxxMan  over a year ago

bradford

Yes I'm the same had only interest from the guys,even though profile says str8

"Yes I'm the same had only interest from the guys,even though profile says str8"

Messages and winks are one thing but not all profile _iews from guys mean they are 'interested'. I often look at guys profiles; if they've verified/friends with someone I'm interested in or they've posted on a forum etc. I've just looked at yours for example and you're definitely safe (sorry). I think the difference though is that a lot of girls are in stealth mode and probably few guys are...

As a bi guy I'm often contacted by Men who wish to label themselves as Straight.

Some are curious, some are experienced, some don't like to share the fact that their sexual preferences are no ones business.

I don't mind. Labels are there to help filter out people but they are not infallible.

I often 'like' pictures of straight men. It's just me appreciating something I find attractive.

It doesn't mean I'm going to stalk you until you drop your boxers!

My advice is be nice, be courteous and don't try too hard.

Ladies have a huge choice here, you are never going to please everyone, but good manners and nice pics are a great start.

Fresh meat does sound like a gay porn film though lol.... you might consider a name change mate.

Have to agree your username don't help! But I think we all get _iews from tv, bi and gay men

Thanks in advance "

"Yes I'm the same had only interest from the guys,even though profile says str8

Messages and winks are one thing but not all profile _iews from guys mean they are 'interested'. I often look at guys profiles; if they've verified/friends with someone I'm interested in or they've posted on a forum etc. I've just looked at yours for example and you're definitely safe (sorry). I think the difference though is that a lot of girls are in stealth mode and probably few guys are..."

If he has men filtered it doesn't show on looked at me that they've _iewed you...he wouldn't be able to see that they or you had...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Enjoy your life whilst you have it and don't waste energy on things that don't affect you.

As a single male, your focus has to be put into communicating well with those you want to meet. Message and go to clubs and socials.

By *iggle1Man  over a year ago

frome

Hi all i understand that your getting alot of unwanted attention from gay guys who to be fair are probably just wanting to look at your cock pics but as a bi male myself i get alot of messages from guys and wen i read their profile it says straight i point this out and they basically say they put straight because they dont want to put females off but are up for fun with guys to. It all gets a bit confusing but if you dont want the attention just use the block guys button

» Add a new message to this topic