FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why KIK soo much!!

Why KIK soo much!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it with numerous women telling me to add there kik.... I mean why, for what! What's the big attraction with KIK unless am missing something! Can you pretty much do the same on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they're not women, they're blokes. Kik is the unlimited fake profile go to app.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

KIK filters messages by sender, fab doesn't filter them and just puts them into one big inbox

For us guys that don't get inundated that's fine

But when you're getting hundreds a day a lot of women find it hard to keep track of conversations hence why KIK makes their lives easier, I get women asking the same thing as well and I just chat on KIK instead, if I was in their position I'd probably ask that as well

"KIK filters messages by sender, fab doesn't filter them and just puts them into one big inbox

But when you're getting hundreds a day a lot of women find it hard to keep track of conversations hence why KIK makes their lives easier, I get women asking the same thing as well and I just chat on KIK instead, if I was in their position I'd probably ask that as well"

Ah when you put it like that it kind of makes sense to be honest!

"Because they're not women, they're blokes. Kik is the unlimited fake profile go to app. "

Shit, that should have said 'ultimate fake profile go to app'

Kik is used because it's anonymous. You can create an account with a fake email address that doesn't need to verified. So it's easier for fakes to send pictures on there, than here.

If they're genuine and I've been chatting to them. I'd ask for WhatsApp (because at least it's using their mobile number) or snapchat because they can snap pictures of themselves in real time to you or Skype for obvious reasons.

"Because they're not women, they're blokes. Kik is the unlimited fake profile go to app. "

Or they can then ask you for money without breaking site rules. Same if they demand a mobile number with first message.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I use kik, as do many of the people i meet through fab and the rest of the scene.

I even have kik groups for my events and my swing girl friends.

It's better than going through your inbox for messages from people you do want to speak and those you don't, while not sharing out your number.

"Because they're not women, they're blokes. Kik is the unlimited fake profile go to app.

Or they can then ask you for money without breaking site rules. Same if they demand a mobile number with first message."

Exactly I see more and more 10 minute profiles of here from "slim 18/20 year old girls" asking for people kik as soon as their profile has been created.

By *uy4couplesMan  over a year ago

south kent

whatsapp all the time for us

"Because they're not women, they're blokes. Kik is the unlimited fake profile go to app.

Or they can then ask you for money without breaking site rules. Same if they demand a mobile number with first message.

Exactly I see more and more 10 minute profiles of here from "slim 18/20 year old girls" asking for people kik as soon as their profile has been created. "

Yeh definitely dodgy. Just avoid those profiles.

Exactly I see more and more 10 minute profiles of here from "slim 18/20 year old girls" asking for people kik as soon as their profile has been created. "

Soo true I come across this regularly!

I prefer to chat on kik to get to know someone abit better as saves logging in and out on here...especially if your on a break at work or on the bus...you don't know who could be looking over your shoulder! Not keen giving number out for watts app until I'm sure of someone...

"whatsapp all the time for us "

Good old whatsapp! I prefer it a lot aswell! Least then you know the person has more of a chance of being genuine if you had doubts ..

"I prefer to chat on kik to get to know someone abit better as saves logging in and out on here...especially if your on a break at work or on the bus...you don't know who could be looking over your shoulder! Not keen giving number out for watts app until I'm sure of someone..."

Right! What's your kik then hahaha

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

"whatsapp all the time for us "

Kik for myself and rachel...that way easier to message when apart and at work. Plus can have group chat!

Whilst a lot of fakes use Kik, there are legitimate reasons.

We get so many new people messaging that on Fab it all gets lost in amongst the noise, or cut off the bottom of the inbox, we aren't the best at keeping track of all the potentials, ones we've met stick in the mind, but until then it's just names on a page and we have been let down enough times that we don't really invest much thought until it's moved past that.

Kik means we can keep the higher priority matches somewhere easier to browse. It also means we don't have to open up a swinging site to reply to messages if we are in a place where that would be inappropriate.

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

Kik doesn't give out your number so is a good way of instantly chatting and getting to know someone - if trust builds it can progress to whatsapp or even text!!

Horses for courses - fab is fine but it is just one inbox and you have to refresh - plus if you're a tight arse (like me) and just use the free version it's hard to track conversations on fab - that's why I like Kik - so any shapely 18/20 years olds want to Kik me lol

By *ustthe2ofusXXXCouple  over a year ago

coventry

We both love using kik it's free and easy to use, it's a lot easier and faster than the messages on here,we use it for the first step before meeting up with anyone. No phone numbers need to be exchanged and you set up and block who you want so if it turns out they are fake it's no big drama

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I don't see the facination.with kik either it's annoying not to mention that it's piss easy to hack into its why they have to update it so much

"I don't see the facination.with kik either it's annoying not to mention that it's piss easy to hack into its why they have to update it so much "

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

I use kik for various reasons. Easier to chat, can do live pic to verify if genuine and don't have to give out phone number. Yes, the fakers like it but all you have to do is ask for a live pic when you start chatting.

"I don't see the facination.with kik either it's annoying not to mention that it's piss easy to hack into its why they have to update it so much

"

totally agreed!

Easy way for people who are cheating/fake to keep their identity concealed.

I lure men onto kik then show them my willy

By *arahlovelessWoman  over a year ago

Lansing

I use kik, because it updates faster and I don't have to refresh the page constantly. I don't think it's mostly fakes. I've only met one fake person on kik.

By *estlands4Man  over a year ago

Sidmouth

"I use kik, because it updates faster and I don't have to refresh the page constantly. I don't think it's mostly fakes. I've only met one fake person on kik. "

Hear hear I quite agree

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Kik here too! We've never given mobile number to anyone as it can be used to find your Facebook account. We only give our Kik to couples who we've chatted with a bit on here first. Then we set up a group chat between all 4 of us to get a better feel for personalities and to see if one person is doing all the driving or if it's a joint desire to meet

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

.... Wrong smilie.

Shit, that should have said 'ultimate fake profile go to app'

Kik is used because it's anonymous. You can create an account with a fake email address that doesn't need to verified. So it's easier for fakes to send pictures on there, than here.

If they're genuine and I've been chatting to them. I'd ask for WhatsApp (because at least it's using their mobile number) or snapchat because they can snap pictures of themselves in real time to you or Skype for obvious reasons.

"

I don't do whatsapp, I still get abusive phone calls from a bloke I had on there. I never give out my phone number. I am not a fake. If a bloke wants to fuck me, he can set up a Kik for chat or I will move on to the next bloke. XXX

Doncaster

"Kik here too! We've never given mobile number to anyone as it can be used to find your Facebook account. We only give our Kik to couples who we've chatted with a bit on here first. Then we set up a group chat between all 4 of us to get a better feel for personalities and to see if one person is doing all the driving or if it's a joint desire to meet "

Your Facebook can now be found through kik it's all to do with the new scan code images with Facebook messenger

"I lure men onto kik then show them my willy "

In all sincerity, kik is very good as if you don't suspect anyone on fab, once they show their true colours on kik you can just block them.. job done .. and they still don't know your number

I have enough time keeping up with mail on fab without adding further means of communication. If I like someone I ask for the mobile and call from withheld number. That way I still keep my anonimity and stalker free

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

[Removed by poster at 16/09/16 18:43:37]

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Start with Kik. Then ideally move to WhatsApp when meeting.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

what he said. plus it's easier for cheats as don't need to give out number for text or WhatsApp.

By *heCuriousCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Costa Del Sol

Kik here to prevent giving out phone numbers.

Have also been known to use the video and pic features too

"I have enough time keeping up with mail on fab without adding further means of communication. If I like someone I ask for the mobile and call from withheld number. That way I still keep my anonimity and stalker free "

By *egmelpoolMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Kik is an easy way to start and although lots of cons on is safer then using other messaging sites

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We use kik because it keeps our numbers private. I should imagine women use it for the same reasons

As for fake profiles...if they are not photo verified, not IRL verified then the chances are its a fake

"I don't see the facination.with kik either it's annoying not to mention that it's piss easy to hack into its why they have to update it so much "

Theyre all easy to hack into if you know what your doing the advantage of kik is it doesnt hold any personal info and when logged in on a different device it automatically dumps your old chats so even if someone did hack in unless they were using your device they couldnt read any of your chats anyway its much safer than whatsapp or messenger etc

Doncaster

"I don't see the facination.with kik either it's annoying not to mention that it's piss easy to hack into its why they have to update it so much

Theyre all easy to hack into if you know what your doing the advantage of kik is it doesnt hold any personal info and when logged in on a different device it automatically dumps your old chats so even if someone did hack in unless they were using your device they couldnt read any of your chats anyway its much safer than whatsapp or messenger etc "

There is an hack to get around that too and the fact FB messenger as the knew barcode system it's also quite easy to link to other personal information people assume because it's "anonymous" they are "safe" it's only takes the right hacker

Theyre all easy to hack into if you know what your doing the advantage of kik is it doesnt hold any personal info and when logged in on a different device it automatically dumps your old chats so even if someone did hack in unless they were using your device they couldnt read any of your chats anyway its much safer than whatsapp or messenger etc

There is an hack to get around that too and the fact FB messenger as the knew barcode system it's also quite easy to link to other personal information people assume because it's "anonymous" they are "safe" it's only takes the right hacker"

I use a multiple destination vpn and an anonymous email for anything fab or torrent related i wish the hackers good luck getting into my computer and if they do a security triggered trojen horse would allow me to not only know but make sure they knew never to do it again (i know im a geek)

Mr

I use Kik until I'm happy that the person I'm chatting with is gen, then I move to whatsapp

Its infinitely better than messaging here

You can send pics n vids without hoop jumping

You can send links

You can create groups and chat

You dont have to give out your phone number...

Its a no brainer for filth related chat

It is top

"Its infinitely better than messaging here

You can send links

Its a no brainer for filth related chat"

Exactly for these reasons

"Its infinitely better than messaging here

You can send links

Its a no brainer for filth related chat"

"whatsapp all the time for us

Good old whatsapp! I prefer it a lot aswell! Least then you know the person has more of a chance of being genuine if you had doubts .."

The problem with WhatsApp is the fact they then have your phone number!

I had 2 separate guys constantly phoning me even though I asked them not to....in the end one just kept calling and breathing down the phone so I had to change my number.

So I now use Kik x

Always use kik is safe and faster than fab it's way to slow and can message anybody over seas

"I prefer to chat on kik to get to know someone abit better as saves logging in and out on here...especially if your on a break at work or on the bus...you don't know who could be looking over your shoulder! Not keen giving number out for watts app until I'm sure of someone..."

This for me too.

It is a minefield of fake profiles and men pretending to be women but you can normally tell pretty early on once you chat to someone.

Jx

"KIK filters messages by sender, fab doesn't filter them and just puts them into one big inbox

But when you're getting hundreds a day a lot of women find it hard to keep track of conversations hence why KIK makes their lives easier, I get women asking the same thing as well and I just chat on KIK instead, if I was in their position I'd probably ask that as well

Ah when you put it like that it kind of makes sense to be honest! "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like to keep as much as possible on Fab, as it allows admin to monitor users more.

Kik is a good app in that it means phone numbers aren't shared.

Inboxes here are a pain and get too full but I'd prefer one system, rather than fab, kik, WhatsApp and others as it's too complicated.

And for us real women on here.. Can share pics and video on there so much easier....

It's quicker than fab and you don't have to give out your number like whatsapp

"It's quicker than fab and you don't have to give out your number like whatsapp "

I understand folk not wanting to give their number out to a degree but personally I don't use kik as I'm only out to meet genuine single guys and for them it shouldn't be a problem.

I hate the thought of how sneaky kik is... Like they have something to hide

Kik is really handy. Especially for those who wish to be discrete.

I use kik as it means I can speak to people I like without being constbtky messaged on here because I show as online

Also no numbers - like to keep fab life and real life separate

And I can log out if kik if I don't want to chat

Oh and the photobomb option is great for sending pics

Exactly our reasons. We keep this"life" and work life separate. Last thing we need is someone going to our Facebook etc. We've met through kik and had some good legit chats. There are ways of proving it's gen. We usually write something random requested from the guy and take that pic with it on the Mrs tits

Kik all the way for me! I've also had can I have your whatsapp...only to be bombarded with withheld phone calls! In the end I had to change my number

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

"I understand folk not wanting to give their number out to a degree but personally I don't use kik as I'm only out to meet genuine single guys and for them it shouldn't be a problem.

I hate the thought of how sneaky kik is... Like they have something to hide"

Genuine single guys can still be stalkers. I use kik for my own safety. It is my choice not theirs.

For us there are loads of good reasons to use Kik.

More discreet than using Fab if you're like me and chatting on the train

Avoids all the incoming messages if we're showing as online on here

Don't like WhatsApp as I don't want to give my number out and is too easy to connect on FB then.

Can send real time pics and share gallery pics without jumping through hoops.

Easier for us both to keep track of a conversation and clearer who is talking than on here.

Don't think us preferring to use a more anonymous platform equates to us not being genuine, just that we like to keep the rest of our world apart from the Fab world.

By *otwifeSizeQueenWoman  over a year ago

city centre

Yep kik doesn't use a number or personal info. So any weird people you can block and be done with them lol. U can photo bomb so your pic explodes and is never to be seen again from 1 second to 3 or so I think. You can also use the kik camera on it for pics so people can take a there and then pic for you to see if they for real. It's safe and quicker than messaging on here. Ps any fit guys and girls wana chat arrange fun via kik come ask me

Exactly this!! Not giving my number out to a total stranger who I've not even met, is dodgy! Just because I and many other women choose to protect out personal number, doesn't make us fake nor a con artist! Once I meet in person, and I wish to meet them again for whatever reason, then they get my number! No way will I hand out my number to someone I don't want to see again. Plus as mentioned kik is more easier to use in public then having my fab open. If guys can't see that, then I don't meet them. I won't be pressured into meeting anyone. Plenty more guys on fab to choose from.

"I prefer to chat on kik to get to know someone abit better as saves logging in and out on here...especially if your on a break at work or on the bus...you don't know who could be looking over your shoulder! Not keen giving number out for watts app until I'm sure of someone...

Exactly this!! Not giving my number out to a total stranger who I've not even met, is dodgy! Just because I and many other women choose to protect out personal number, doesn't make us fake nor a con artist! Once I meet in person, and I wish to meet them again for whatever reason, then they get my number! No way will I hand out my number to someone I don't want to see again. Plus as mentioned kik is more easier to use in public then having my fab open. If guys can't see that, then I don't meet them. I won't be pressured into meeting anyone. Plenty more guys on fab to choose from. "

Well said lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I chat on here but like to meet for a coffee pretty soon.

I will exchange Kik as it's anonymous. I then use it for the meet logistics.

If I get on with them and we start to meet properly I'll move to Whatsapp

what he said. plus it's easier for cheats as don't need to give out number for text or WhatsApp."

All of those that stupidly thought these two "smart phone systems" we're going to be 100% anonymous need to think again . . . . both networks have done a deal with Facebook to share YOUR phone numbers!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

what he said. plus it's easier for cheats as don't need to give out number for text or WhatsApp.

All of those that stupidly thought these two "smart phone systems" we're going to be 100% anonymous need to think again . . . . both networks have done a deal with Facebook to share YOUR phone numbers! "

I know Whatsapp did but when did Kik?

Doncaster

All of those that stupidly thought these two "smart phone systems" we're going to be 100% anonymous need to think again . . . . both networks have done a deal with Facebook to share YOUR phone numbers!

I know Whatsapp did but when did Kik?"

Few months back When they updated FB messenger to the scannable profile code system that kik also uses

Essentially, instant chat, notifications and not needing to give out ya number straight away! Pretty safe place to begin when first chatting to someone if I'm honest!

I know Whatsapp did but when did Kik?

Few months back When they updated FB messenger to the scannable profile code system that kik also uses

"

I haven't seen anything that says using one will allow people to see the other, the only thing I've seen about it says the FB one is their own version of it. Can't find anything to suggest people who scan you on messenger will see your Kik. If it is true would love more info.

And fwiw don't think anything online is 100% anonymous but would rather not make it easy for anyone who isn't legit.

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

We use Kik to chat to each other. We aren't fake, he's very definitely male and I'm a female

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I chat on here but like to meet for a coffee pretty soon.

I will exchange Kik as it's anonymous. I then use it for the meet logistics.

If I get on with them and we start to meet properly I'll move to Whatsapp "

This is my choice also and I can guarantee that I'm all woman. I even have ovaries and I'm not afraid to say it

[Removed by poster at 18/09/16 23:58:32]

We both use kik because it's simple to use and you don't have to give out personal information. My wife does prefer chatting to potential meets using whatsapp but then again she prefers using swinging heaven over fab so must be a woman awkwardness thing

» Add a new message to this topic