FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Well Hello

Well Hello

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I've been noodling about for a week now. I realise the odds are stacked against us single guys so was wondering if any of you discerning lot might:

a) give my profile the once over and tell me if anything seems desperately wrong.

b) Offer any helpful pointers for making a good impression.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, I've been noodling about for a week now. I realise the odds are stacked against us single guys so was wondering if any of you discerning lot might:

a) give my profile the once over and tell me if anything seems desperately wrong.

b) Offer any helpful pointers for making a good impression."

Have had a look at you profile,it didn't take very long.

Is that the best you can do?

Noted. I've added more - what do people think?

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it looks fine and well written. Sally

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

Profile looks good but it's nothing if your message doesn't catch there attention. Make sure you read the profile and also handle the rejection like a man not a boy (it will happen). Just remember single men dominate this site and its easy to get lost amongst idiots that assume because they have a Dick every woman on here wants it. Good luck happy fabbing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Profile looks good but it's nothing if your message doesn't catch there attention. Make sure you read the profile and also handle the rejection like a man not a boy (it will happen). Just remember single men dominate this site and its easy to get lost amongst idiots that assume because they have a Dick every woman on here wants it. Good luck happy fabbing "

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good luck and most of all enjoy

By *antasticMrFucksMan  over a year ago

Taunton

"Profile looks good but it's nothing if your message doesn't catch there attention. Make sure you read the profile and also handle the rejection like a man not a boy (it will happen). Just remember single men dominate this site and its easy to get lost amongst idiots that assume because they have a Dick every woman on here wants it. Good luck happy fabbing

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Good luck and most of all enjoy "

Yeah I found it very daunting at first but can't seem to get enough of this site now. It's like a drug the thrill of the chase and all that xx

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Looks good mate maybe a few more photos but keep the cock pics to yourself and you will be fine here. Good luck

Thanks guys. Still much to learn - but always, always striving to be a gent about all those rejections. Boy am I getting a lot of those.

» Add a new message to this topic