FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > profile advise?

profile advise?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can someone tell me where i going wrong. send winks, i send messages and i dont get any back. they just get deleted i never send 'hi wana fuck' those type messages Am always nice polite and give compliments. i know its not a dating site and there are about 70% guys on here all looking for fun. Just wondering where im going wrong

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Op you have been here 2 weeks.What was your expectation of this site?.As you have wrote its probably more than 70% of men on here.If you think this site is hard work maybe get out to a social etc.You are in a massive majority trying to get a meet and no matter how good your profile is,your odds are very small.Your profile seems ok just keep sending nice messages and you will meet somebody.

"can someone tell me where i going wrong. send winks, i send messages and i dont get any back. they just get deleted i never send 'hi wana fuck' those type messages Am always nice polite and give compliments. i know its not a dating site and there are about 70% guys on here all looking for fun. Just wondering where im going wrong

thanks"

Not being able to accommodate doesn't help Scott.

Why is it that you can't?

"can someone tell me where i going wrong. send winks, i send messages and i dont get any back. they just get deleted i never send 'hi wana fuck' those type messages Am always nice polite and give compliments. i know its not a dating site and there are about 70% guys on here all looking for fun. Just wondering where im going wrong

thanks"

lose the BJ pic

explain why you cant accommodate

do you send a face pic with your message? and if not, why not?

TBH the profile is bland and the pics aren't far behind...if you want further critiquing look up 'profile advice' in the forum search ..and good luck

34 for older with age range of 18+

Want a reward for watching others... seriously wtf?

Typos and using "ha" as punctuation will affect some people.

What does the liking pussy part add?

Are we to guess what you look like? 1 bad photo of a dick and a profile shot so small it's impossible to tell the physique.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

One public pic of another women sucking your cock, general consensus is women generally don't like cock pics especially when another woman's attached to one. If you need to do discreet pics go for a torso or bum shot etc

Your profile text is mostly about what you want, while an element of that is important don't neglect telling people what you can offer as an whole experience not just that you like licking pussy, from the countless guys profiles I read daily trust me that alone isn't a unique selling point

Not being able to accommodate will hinder you, not just because at the age of 34 many will assume your cheating (if you are be honest in your profile to give people the right to make an informed choice), but because it's generally more convenient if you can. Before having my kids I could always accommodate and meets were really easy to come by, since becoming a mum I'm only free to meet if I pay a babysitter and go out for my fun, be that to his place, or to a club or hotel. I imagine a good proportion of women and couples that your targeting are in similar situation. Add to all this the fact that your unwilling to travel too far it once again means you're limited so it's going to be much harder for you

Where messages are concerned sounds like you're going the right about it so stick with the polite approach, just be mindful to read their profile fully (even if it's an essay) and only message of you believe you're what they're looking for

Most importantly be patient I've generally noticed it takes an average of 6 months to secure a meet if you're choosing to rely solely on the site alone

cant accom cos im living with someone. not that its anythin to do with anyone. alot of single fems cant accom..why?

as for licking pussy just thought id ad it in as some guys arnt keen on it.

other than that, ive not been on 2 weeks at all, single yes but been on here past few years wih a gf, ..so i know the site and met a few ppl together

"cant accom cos im living with someone. not that its anythin to do with anyone. alot of single fems cant accom..why?

other than that, ive not been on 2 weeks at all, single yes but been on here past few years wih a gf, ..so i know the site and met a few ppl together"

Well then you've totally got it nailed

Doncaster

"cant accom cos im living with someone. not that its anythin to do with anyone. alot of single fems cant accom..why?

other than that, ive not been on 2 weeks at all, single yes but been on here past few years wih a gf, ..so i know the site and met a few ppl together"

I did answer why some fems may not be able to a com if you could have been jothered to read what I wrote

This is very telling. OP, you've been given really excellent, constructive advice...to come back with attitude says you're yet another man with entitlement issues

But you aren't a single woman Scott.

You are a single guy and there are load like you looking for exactly the same as you, and lots of them with pretty good profiles.

Some single guys seem to think this site is Instantshag.com, and feel sadly let down when they find out that it is anything but that.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

On the main forum page just enter profile help in the

"Search forum subjects box"

read and take note, also take a look at the people who asked for help to see any improvement in finding a meet ..enjoy fab

other than that, ive not been on 2 weeks at all, single yes but been on here past few years wih a gf, ..so i know the site and met a few ppl together

You are a single guy and there are load like you looking for exactly the same as you, and lots of them with pretty good profiles.

Some single guys seem to think this site is Instantshag.com, and feel sadly let down when they find out that it is anything but that."

That's why I asked for advice and I've changed it slightly to what others have said. I know it's Instantshag.Com lol just wondering where I'm going wrong. Other than I am face pic on my profile but I want to be discreet just like a lot of ppl on here.

Some single guys seem to think this site is Instantshag.com, and feel sadly let down when they find out that it is anything but that.

That's why I asked for advice and I've changed it slightly to what others have said. I know it's Instantshag.Com lol just wondering where I'm going wrong. Other than I am face pic on my profile but I want to be discreet just like a lot of ppl on here. "

You have only been on here two weeks.

Got to be honest, it does look like you are expecting instant sex.

Were you really expecting sex after this short amount of time?

On your profile doesn't say anything about you as a person.I don't accommodate and I don't think I should explain why? All the best

Do you want profile advice....or for someone to advise you on your profile....adjective or verb?

Yours sincerely

The grammar police in extremis.

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

It really irritates me when men like OP say they are not looking to "sleep my way thru the whole site". As if about seven thousand women on here are gagging to say yes but he is manfully resisting most of us.

Sally

"It really irritates me when men like OP say they are not looking to "sleep my way thru the whole site". As if about seven thousand women on here are gagging to say yes but he is manfully resisting most of us.

Sally"

Of course!!

You know all the women are fighting for him.

You lot obviously don't know me! And by the sounds of it the last few replies your tarring me with the same brush as every other male on here!

All I ask was for but if advice on my profile Wetherby it's good or bad or needs rewording etc as and all I get us abuse! Apparently I'm after my Nutts on the first night!

Jesus. You couples and fems need to give ur heads a wobble!

I was simply stating I've not had a single reply off anyone and where am I going wrong!

We don't all think with our dicks! It was a simple thread which has turned into to me getting slatted and tarred with the same brush!

What a great site! Full of helpful ppl!

"You lot obviously don't know me! And by the sounds of it the last few replies your tarring me with the same brush as every other male on here!

All I ask was for but if advice on my profile Wetherby it's good or bad or needs rewording etc as and all I get us abuse! Apparently I'm after my Nutts on the first night!

I was simply stating I've not had a single reply off anyone and where am I going wrong!

We don't all think with our dicks! It was a simple thread which has turned into to me getting slatted and tarred with the same brush!

What a great site! Full of helpful ppl!"

Perhaps try using the search fucntion.

There's a huge influx of these "Profile Advice" threads popping up from guys who simply can't use a little initiative and use a search button, or look at profiles of successful single guys for tips etc.

I'm a single guy and I'm quite fed up of seeing these threads pop up almost hourly at the moment because some men are too lazy to work it out for themselves on how to be successful on here.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"You lot obviously don't know me! And by the sounds of it the last few replies your tarring me with the same brush as every other male on here!

What a great site! Full of helpful ppl!"

Well for the most part you've been given helpful advice as far as I can see so this display of bad temper and petulance is not doing you any good at all.

Doncaster

What a great site! Full of helpful ppl!

Well for the most part you've been given helpful advice as far as I can see so this display of bad temper and petulance is not doing you any good at all."

Yes this isn't his first display of petulance either and it now extends to his profile status by telling people to "give their heads a wobble", which won't help his cause either. I know I certainly ignore guys profiles with bitchy negative status' and i don't doubt some others will do the same

OP the only change you've made is to remove one pic while its progress in my opinion there's further to made and you've been given some great advise in order to help you make improvements. While you of course have a choice to not to take advice given, when your getting similar advice from several sources ine would logically assume its probably best to act upon

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It looks like he gave his own head a wobble and is now UNLOS....

"It looks like he gave his own head a wobble and is now UNLOS...."

Oh well

He will be back under another name trying to hide from this obvious childish behaviour.

He is probably reading this now!!

Silly really.

» Add a new message to this topic