FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > OK am i in the wrong place?

OK am i in the wrong place?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if my profile is crap or just getting lost in the sheer number of guys? Want to meet either a lady or couple for some daytime BDSM fun. any advice would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give it time.. There are a HUGE amount of men on here probably wanting the same thing.

You havn't been here long, so just be patient, make your profile read fun and i am sure you will attract people..

"Not sure if my profile is crap or just getting lost in the sheer number of guys? Want to meet either a lady or couple for some daytime BDSM fun. any advice would be appreciated. "

Are you into hardcore BDSM?

Yes

Thanks for the encouraging words

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

There are hundreds of men on here

BDSM is a particular fetish so you must realise some women won't be into it so your odds are reduced, then out of the remaining women you need add to the fact that your married and playing away so some will judge you for it and choose not to meet you, then the fact some women could be working day times reduces the odds again, and finally that some women won't accommodate in the home they share with their children so the odds are stacked against you I'm afraid

Depends what you class as hardcore? I like bondage, spanking, tied & teased. What i consider soft might not be to someone else. Should i be more specific?

When you put it like that!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"When you put it like that! "

If you Don't like an honest answer don't ask the question

I appreciate you being honest, i was joking, which is always difficult by text.

I am happy to listen and learn

"Depends what you class as hardcore? I like bondage, spanking, tied & teased. What i consider soft might not be to someone else. Should i be more specific?"

Yes you should be more specific!

Advice taken, thanks x

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

You're older,can't accommodate and are married,that cuts down times you can meet. Personally I won't meet attached men,nor will a lot of ladies...too much drama.

Your profile doesn't say if you're dom or sub,you bdsm interests and experience,what are your no go areas. If you're dom female subs are as elusive as the single bi female. You have age, you can't accommodate going against you, improve your profile and be patient.it's a swingers' site not insta shag x

Thanks, Pink Magnolia

I appreciate you takinf the time to help. i will keep working on my profile and will be patient x

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

There are other sites that provide BDSM info, meets, socials etc. Look out for munches on Google in your local area.

Rhyl

There are other sites that provide BDSM info, meets, socials etc. Look out for munches on Google in your local area.

Rhyl

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Married

Can't accommodate

No specification as to dom/sub

No public photos to establish attraction

The above put me off immediately. Finding a match for a sub is hard enough without added drama and complications.

Even if you were looking for a Domme I don't fit your physical description of your wants.... not judging that of course as we all have preferences.

By *tephanie19631TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Many more bdsm related sites out there that may suit your wants

Thanks for all the replies, really appreciated

I don't judge men who are married. They have their reasons. But the restrictions that married men have irritates the hell out of me. Only being able to meet at certain times. Unreasonable of me to feel like that, but selfishly I think what's the point if they can't meet when I'm available to meet.

Mrs

Fair point, frustrating when restrictions get in the way, just the way it is. You have lovely legs by the way

By *az__42Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

try going to clubs like Valhalla that cater to fet. and bdsm people. Have a few drinks, loosen up, and chat. You can't just jump straight in as there's a high level of trust involved in bdsm play.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Not sure if my profile is crap or just getting lost in the sheer number of guys? Want to meet either a lady or couple for some daytime BDSM fun. any advice would be appreciated. "
ill be honest some people on here dont know what it is, you get critism..the divide between fet and swingers is rather large..my dynamic seeks to bridge that gap and we have success, but on here, youll get a mixed bag..go to clubs that have kink nights or furniture, mix mingle and network...its rare people do fet casually anyway..youd be better off going to fet events if you want a play partner x good luck in your search x

[Removed by poster at 20/10/16 10:19:33]

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Yes

Use fetlife

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I don't judge men who are married. They have their reasons. But the restrictions that married men have irritates the hell out of me. Only being able to meet at certain times. Unreasonable of me to feel like that, but selfishly I think what's the point if they can't meet when I'm available to meet.

Mrs"

I agree. I don't judge the guy but I have a life and therefore inevitably time. Especially never work.

In any D/so situation time is essential as it is that which builds trust to move into different areas.

:/

There are some good points already been made redundant other sites which offer specific social events. Could be an option to investigate for you.

» Add a new message to this topic