FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Mff

Mff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkhelga OP   Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Is a mff actually achievable on here because we have lots of offers but either time limits,accommodation,time wasters let us down,Leeds couple BTW bi curio fem straight guy,drop us a line you cheeky people xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eryopenmindedMan  over a year ago

Fife

I would love to meet you both

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would love to meet you both"

How's that going to help them with a mff?

Better off trying a club

leeds

And we've been let down tonight,chatting to a couple who disappear two hours before a social,it were only a few drinks and a chat,time wasting bullshitters

Well you have more chance than I do!!!!

People who are scared, nervous or just time wasters are an unfortunate aspect of the site. The more you put yourself out the better the success.

leeds

Our profile is open and there's never any pressure to do anything at all,we've chatted and swapped pics with this couple for a month,twice they've let us down but no way a third,Helen is hornier than me

I can only speak to what I see. But fantasy is exciting but safe. When shit gets real that is when a lot of people back out.

Try a club more chance of meeting someone there. There are a lot of genuine people on here but also a lot of time wasters think it comes with experience spotting them early on and avoiding them just keep trying it will happen one day

By *ister1Man  over a year ago

north west

Hi there

Social meets are the best way.you just need More time,there are genuine guys in here,who are struggling to meet and then there are hundreds of guys who are just on here to perv

Social meets is the way to find out who is genuine and committed

Good luck

"Hi there

Social meets are the best way.you just need More time,there are genuine guys in here,who are struggling to meet and then there are hundreds of guys who are just on here to perv

Social meets is the way to find out who is genuine and committed

Good luck "

There are regular organised socials, in York, Barnsley and here in Bradford

;-) D and L x

Vet all profiles thoroughly persevere and the meet you seek will happen you will get lots of knock backs but you will get that 1 reply that will make it worth the effort

leeds

[Removed by poster at 03/10/16 20:29:09]

By * and sCouple  over a year ago

warrington

I think the mff is really hard to find we have been looking. So we are now looking for couples x

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've heard it said before, and it's my experience, that MFF is easier for singles than couples, as nobody is likely to feel like they're a glorified sex toy - the overall dynamic is more even

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

When I was part of a couple we only did mff and we're pretty successful once I as the fem started to take the lead on the account, I would only just generally chat to the lady the discussion never became sexual (other than a basic play boundaries discussion) and a lot of the fems I spoke said the found my approach so refreshing. I wpuld also make it clear that the play would be an all round experience as opposed to her being treat like a glorified sex toy, now I'm using the site as a single gem it's shocking the amount of couples that actually just view you that way

We also got lots of mff fun at swinging clubs too

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"When I was part of a couple we only did mff and we're pretty successful once I as the fem started to take the lead on the account, I would only just generally chat to the lady the discussion never became sexual (other than a basic play boundaries discussion) and a lot of the fems I spoke said the found my approach so refreshing. I wpuld also make it clear that the play would be an all round experience as opposed to her being treat like a glorified sex toy, now I'm using the site as a single gem it's shocking the amount of couples that actually just view you that way

We also got lots of mff fun at swinging clubs too "

Agree with this 100%, so many couples on here are pushed along by the male, you can tell mainly because they message us asking for a meet & we either say "Yeah send her round" or "Did you read the profile?" Depending on our mood. You then get back that she will, till you get down to a meet arranging & all of a sudden he's got to be there, just to watch etc. Well no he can't...Or you get a sorry didn't notice...what, didn't notice the dirty great first line? Didn't read the profile more like..ergo a male

S

Been awake since 3am and really shouldn't be on here

leeds

This is for Helen(Helga)as much as me,she's big curious yet nervous of what to do,were ideally looking for a lady, single OE part of a couple that would guide,be patient and maybe just maybe let me participate, am I making any sense guys?????

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"This is for Helen(Helga)as much as me,she's big curious yet nervous of what to do,were ideally looking for a lady, single OE part of a couple that would guide,be patient and maybe just maybe let me participate, am I making any sense guys?????"

Seems odd if it solely for Helen that you would need to participate at all, why not let her explore as a single female?

"Is a mff actually achievable on here because we have lots of offers but either time limits,accommodation,time wasters let us down,Leeds couple BTW bi curio fem straight guy,drop us a line you cheeky people xx "
I can assure u it is ??

By *unniesamCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

We have had the same so many time wasters. Maybe its inachievable who knows, but it is frustrating and can be expensive too, we have spent money on hotels for them and no shows

By *az56Woman  over a year ago

Folkestone

Yes yes yes....and oh so very good too.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

what you have to remember is a woman on her own might find it very scary meeting up with a couple i have a fuck buddy who loves mff so i often go to clubs with her, once we have met couples and she feels comfortable with them she is quiet happy to meet them on her own but as she says she wouldnt just meet off a site.

"I would love to meet you both

How's that going to help them with a mff? "

It's not just profiles that people don't read......

Good luck with it. It is achievable but you must be very patient.

I think the suggestion about her meeting with another single girl alone is probably the way forward xx

Ps. That 'not wanting to feel like a glorified sex toy' has hit the nail on the head completely. My last mff was three single people off fab that all just came together. I don't really wanna be the third wheel. I wanna be an equal xx

"Is a mff actually achievable on here because we have lots of offers but either time limits,accommodation,time wasters let us down,Leeds couple BTW bi curio fem straight guy,drop us a line you cheeky people xx "

It is we have had a number of meets x

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I am part of a couple on here, We also play as singles. I won't meet couples as a lone female - it will be all about them/him.

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

The ladies posting "It'll all be about him".. I can see where you are coming from as we get the "male" oriented messages from couples..

Just makes it harder for those that are not male orientated like us. Probably also why our prospective playmates have all come via the forum & group socials. Nothing quite says "I don't think so" better than a flirt a snog & a grope..

x

H

Of course it's possible, it happens, but you need to look at the successful couples' profiles and compare them to yours. Single fems are the minority on here, your profile doesn't say anything about what you offer the lady, and you're expecting her to accommodate. I agree with other posters, I don't like feeling like a 3rd wheel,(clubs play works great in my opinion) and I certainly wouldn't be putting myself in that position in my own home where I don't even have the opportunity to leave if it all goes tits up.....

"I would love to meet you both

How's that going to help them with a mff? "

Yeah it possible lv we had one Sunday night xx

By *unnynbugsCouple  over a year ago

Neath

*smug mode engage*

We've managed an MFF

» Add a new message to this topic