FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Do women like cds

Do women like cds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Interested to know what women think of cds and if anyone would have one as a partner and encourage it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *essysteveCouple  over a year ago

ALICANTE AREA SPAIN

Me thinks they prefer DVDS's and 8 tracks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Interested to know what women think of cds and if anyone would have one as a partner and encourage it"

I expect some would.

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

I owned a sissy sub for a while many years ago. His dressing was part of his fetish and while it did nothing sexually for me it didn't put me off.

i've had 2 children with someone who is CD. it was the best, and longest, relationship i ever had. we're still friends and get on now.

so yes some of us would, if compatible. i'd also go vanilla if i liked the guy enough.

Well that's good I would love a gf that understood

"Well that's good I would love a gf that understood"

i'm sure you will find someone but good luck anyway.

i've already broached the subject of men wearing stockings to the guy i'm seeing and he's not keen.

He should it's so sexy

i think i can convince him at some point, if not i'm willing to not bother with them.

That's good of you but I am sure you will get you're way lol

not good of me at all hehe, it's for my benefit as much as his.

Lol fair play

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I find it exciting and the more convincing the better for me as a bi female it as a best of both worlds aspect to the relationship

I need help with make up to look more convincing but I love learning

By *bertMan  over a year ago

East grinstead

My girlfriend now prefers me in girly knickers and we shop for them together or she buys me nice ones as a surprise ! She says it really excites her feeling and seeing me in sheer panties

You are a lucky man

By *bertMan  over a year ago

East grinstead

It was a difficult thing to bring up when we first met ,but i bit the bullet and just wore a g string to bed one night, after the intial shock she was fine , she knows i used to fully dress with another partner (who actually got me into x dressing) but i have not fully dressed for her ,she is now pushing me to wear stockings and dress more as it turns her on as much as me !

"It was a difficult thing to bring up when we first met ,but i bit the bullet and just wore a g string to bed one night, after the intial shock she was fine , she knows i used to fully dress with another partner (who actually got me into x dressing) but i have not fully dressed for her ,she is now pushing me to wear stockings and dress more as it turns her on as much as me !"

God you lucky thing, wish i could find that in a woman.

looks like i killed a thread again, lol.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

This thread is as credible as the current Eastenders' storyline with "Christine" aka Les Coker first being reviled by his missus. And then encouraged to dress. Don't hold your breath, readers ....

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

I dress all the time just not convincing. Slut loves me dressed for sex and even better in a 3sum with another bi guy. I'm a very lucky bloke .

By *entralscotscpl7Couple  over a year ago

Falkirk

We have a few CD/TV friends that we have met through club nights.

Amazing girls with better legs than me lol.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

iTunes

"iTunes"

never ever. i might have an iphone and ipad, but i am dammed if i am getting sucked into apples little music singularity.

Wembley

"iTunes

never ever. i might have an iphone and ipad, but i am dammed if i am getting sucked into apples little music singularity."

ah, but you can upload all your CDs and download higher bit-rate music for keeps

"iTunes

never ever. i might have an iphone and ipad, but i am dammed if i am getting sucked into apples little music singularity.

ah, but you can upload all your CDs and download higher bit-rate music for keeps "

until Apple decide that the particular version you so so love is not as good as the one they recommend, and over write it.

Wembley

"iTunes

ah, but you can upload all your CDs and download higher bit-rate music for keeps

until Apple decide that the particular version you so so love is not as good as the one they recommend, and over write it. "

They can't; it is downloaded on your PC from where you can homeshare on all your devices

"My girlfriend now prefers me in girly knickers and we shop for them together or she buys me nice ones as a surprise ! She says it really excites her feeling and seeing me in sheer panties"

My wife encouraged me to dress after an initial 'doing it for a laugh' dress up day at work.She bought me stockings and a skirt for Xmas, got turned on by the whole thing.She then showed a picture of me dressed up to her best friend.....not sure what was said , but she never wanted me to dress again, she threw away my clothes and deleted the pictures from her phone.

I've recently started dressing again, without her knowing. Would like to tell her, get her to help with make up and would enable me to shave thoroughly without asking questions, but not gonna happen

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

"Interested to know what women think of cds and if anyone would have one as a partner and encourage it"
i cross dress and my partner lervvvs it. Id say some do and dome don't. If thst's the kinda girl you're looking for, go out and find her x

By *ouisebottomTV/TS  over a year ago

London

My wife loves me dressing and we make it an important part of our sex life now x

I find it kinda sexy if the guy has a good body, not only will he look good, but he will feel good during cheeky time.

Personally, i love a man in stockings, or body stockibg, silk or pvc, it excites me..

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

My partner tolerates it and thats about as far as it goes.

I really put in an effort to not just be a man in a dress and shes sees that an no longer thinks I am an idiot for doing it lol

The social side is difficult as she doesn't want people to know.

We rarely have sex when I am dressed which is why she let me come on here but only to see men...

Me and my man like to dress up in the bedroom love seeing him in my knickers, i think its more common than we think anyway you only live once enjoy what ever u like if a partner doesnt like it then find somebody who does

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd be fine with it

By *obbie BelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston, Lancaster, Blackpool

"I'd be fine with it "

"I find it exciting and the more convincing the better for me as a bi female it as a best of both worlds aspect to the relationship "

As usual, I'm to old for your preferences and to far away.

But if there are any girls in The N.W. want a "trannie" experiment. I'll bring the test tube and the buncen burner!

xxx

As I like to crossdress I find it difficult to find woman excepting this.

By *ysnomiaMan  over a year ago

Preston

I've been buying (a few) dresses but mainly leggings, underwear, etc, for years now. Just purely for my own pleasure, and don't go out in them.

I'm nowhere near enough convincing to pull that one off either, although it would be quite a little buzz I suppose.

I'm with Eddie Izzard, we should have equal clothing rights for men.

A friend was doing drama and had to 'drag up' for a performance, so I took him clothes shopping, and it was like a whole new world openning up before him.

It seems obvious to me that what many guys find attractive and arousing on their partner the next step is to see how it feels on themselves.It is a sorry state that people feel so inhibited and foolish about something that after all is just a sensual pleasure and doesn't necessarily effect ones masculinity i know from experience 9 out of ten men i have ever met would rather i slip into some stockings and suspenders if i ask them even if i take the dom. role

Having said all that i find it very difficult to meet a women who would encourage me and have had some pretty rude insults from so called ladies on here but as an out bi man i have a thick skin

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I find girls love it, as they have the best of both worlds.

It's hot.

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Not me but 2 each his own

Personally love it, I'm very attracted to the beauty of women but don't enjoy playing with them. Best of both worlds for me. My recent ex of two years was a beautiful tv. I always loved how when dressed she was feminine, beautiful and sensual but could also destroy me and I her.

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

It wouldn't put me off if the attraction is there its there no matter what for me although I wouldn't actively go seeking it if it was something a man I loved was into then yes I'd embrace it too x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

All women like CD's...apart from the ones who don't.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Love it. Probably my ideal partner

There are some out there. Ex GF of mine used to love me dressing.

XX

By *ieandteaseMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

As a general rule they hate it. If you get caught doing it she'll either leave or you'll never do it again.

Next best is she'll tolerate it occasionally with limits such as no perfume or wig.

best case & you'd be a one in thousands if you found her, she loves it & encourages you, buys you items & even goes shopping with you. Maybe she even tells her friends but then the likely response is the first one above.

By *oBoysAllowedWoman  over a year ago

Solihull

My husband is a TV, I knew before we went on a first date. I do buy him things, help with make up and wigs........I like him to represent me well!! He also has amazing legs.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

My ideal meet would be with a couple where the male partner was cd or tv.

That's one lucky husband you have

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"i think i can convince him at some point, if not i'm willing to not bother with them."

Wait till the weather gets colder , they are a great substitute for long johns , so a friend told me

"i think i can convince him at some point, if not i'm willing to not bother with them.

Wait till the weather gets colder , they are a great substitute for long johns , so a friend told me "

lol. maybe he's kinkier than he's letting on too.

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

"Well that's good I would love a gf that understood"

I'm very lucky, I have a sexy girl that not only understands but loves to dress with me. We had our first night at a club together on Saturday. It was great walking round in our little outfits together

I'm sure if you keep looking you'll find yours too, they are definitely out there!

"I find it exciting and the more convincing the better for me as a bi female it as a best of both worlds aspect to the relationship "

I think similar to the above. Except they have to be very very convincing and with real boobs...as in not the pop in/out chicken fillets. A convincing tgirl would definitely give me the best of both worlds.

» Add a new message to this topic