FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > a little help

a little help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi ladies im new to this and i am struggling to get a response off people any advise would be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi ladies im new to this and i am struggling to get a response off people any advise would be appreciated. "

It is a shame that people can't give you advice on your profile unless you ask for it. But consider whether you can take it before asking.

i can take it

"i can take it "

Then here goes.

It is badly written.

It is one block of text with no paragraphs.

It is badly spelled and uses bad grammar.

You are trying to make an impression, are you not? Despite it's length, it says nothing about you. It is, when it boils down to it, the usual generic "I want sex."

Concentrate instead on what makes you individual. The esssence of you. Who you are and what you can offer. Do not be afraid of putting people off. You can only attract by showing your individuality and at the moment there really is nothing there to distinguish you.

Forget all the cliches you have read elsewhere. Get you across.

And, since you cannot accommodate, explain why (even if that means saying you are attached), and propose an alternative.

"i can take it

Then here goes.

It is badly written.

You are trying to make an impression, are you not? Despite it's length, it says nothing about you. It is, when it boils down to it, the usual generic "I want sex."

Concentrate instead on what makes you individual. The esssence of you. Who you are and what you can offer. Do not be afraid of putting people off. You can only attract by showing your individuality and at the moment there really is nothing there to distinguish you.

And, since you cannot accommodate, explain why (even if that means saying you are attached), and propose an alternative."

Agree totally.

"i can take it

Then here goes.

It is badly written.

And, since you cannot accommodate, explain why (even if that means saying you are attached), and propose an alternative."

ok i will start again thank for the advice

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Actually, he couldn't take it

You go to all that time and effort to offer well constructed advice and pfooof, they're gone.

Maybe a better tactic is to not offer anything beyond 'sort it for yourself, you're an adult'

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"You go to all that time and effort to offer well constructed advice and pfooof, they're gone.

Maybe a better tactic is to not offer anything beyond 'sort it for yourself, you're an adult' "

Or advise searching the forums for the 655 other threads with identical advice

» Add a new message to this topic