FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Age/pics/profile?

Age/pics/profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it my profile seems to be getting a lot of views but no messages, winks or interest? Can anyone give some advice as to what I am doing "wrong"? I understand it is tough being a single male, especially at my age and with much better looking guys. Is this my answer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No idea ...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Honestly? For some reason I feel this is sarcasm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

doubt she is being.

it looks alright, got a bit of info on and it's well spoken, you also have a good selection of pics.

at least people are checking you out so you're avatar is probably causing some interest, idk why they only look though only the people looking do.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd suggest some minor tweaking of your profile. Remove anything that is redundant. Eg, you say you're a young guy - but your actual age is fully clear. Go through it and either remove or rewrite what is redundant, too vague but says nothing or probably doesn't help you.

You mention age and also have age preferences - if people aren't what you describe how you'd really like them to be - age, or what they want - do you imagine that they'll be enthusiastic about messaging you ... so that they could be second best to what you'd really like?

People who visit you and think that you both are really looking for the same things - and like you - will get in touch. Those who are feeling a poor match will continue on to others instead.

It's no bad thing if it's only the incompatible people moving on. But if you're losing the right people for you, then take some action.

There will always be some who don't find you attractive - that's life. 19 years old isn't right for all people here - so focus on those who you do match with.

Keep revising your profile so that you improve its effectiveness.

» Add a new message to this topic