FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > A different approach...

A different approach...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Messages sent, not read. Or messages sent, got a reply but then nothing...

That is basically my day to day life on Fab lol. So I thought I'd try something else.

If you read this and you like the look and sound of me then come say hello. I'd love to chat to some new people so don't be shy!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Messages sent, not read. Or messages sent, got a reply but then nothing...

That is basically my day to day life on Fab lol. So I thought I'd try something else.

If you read this and you like the look and sound of me then come say hello. I'd love to chat to some new people so don't be shy!!"

If only it were that easy mate lol..

If you read this and you like the look and sound of me then come say hello. I'd love to chat to some new people so don't be shy!!

If only it were that easy mate lol.. "

Haha, anything is worth a shot!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/10/16 15:15:08]

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

You both have great profiles guys xx

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

If you read this and you like the look and sound of me then come say hello. I'd love to chat to some new people so don't be shy!!"

if ur over 8" id do a glory hole meet with u

If Fab isn't working for you, you might find a attending a club is better. Some people do better in person than online

Mrs

"If Fab isn't working for you, you might find a attending a club is better. Some people do better in person than online

Mrs"

Yeah, I tried a club. Though I didn't have anything arranged for when I was there, not the best experience. Definitely want to give it another go!

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"If Fab isn't working for you, you might find a attending a club is better. Some people do better in person than online

Mrs

Yeah, I tried a club. Though I didn't have anything arranged for when I was there, not the best experience. Definitely want to give it another go!"

get to xtasia then ill sort u out at the gh

Profile looks good. Maybe add a few more recent pictures plus it will keep you in the local newsfeed. You've had recent meets and good verifications too.

Mrs

Yeah, I tried a club. Though I didn't have anything arranged for when I was there, not the best experience. Definitely want to give it another go!"

More to do with getting yourself known. It might take a few trips but eventually someone might recognise you or remember you. Then it just builds from there.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic