FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Birthday boy looking for cpl this Saturday

Birthday boy looking for cpl this Saturday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove UR Life OP   Man  over a year ago

oxford

Hi sexy ladies and hot couples

I am going to be a birthday boy this Saturday. Please wish me good luck for the next year ahead and fingers crossed I get a meet to cpls and females on here.

Between is there any offer to me this Saturday to meet a cpl to celebrate birthday with them. No play just a mutual mastubation what I looking for.

Thanks to read this and looking for s reply from a lovely cpl sooner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi sexy ladies and hot couples

I am going to be a birthday boy this Saturday. Please wish me good luck for the next year ahead and fingers crossed I get a meet to cpls and females on here.

Between is there any offer to me this Saturday to meet a cpl to celebrate birthday with them. No play just a mutual mastubation what I looking for.

Thanks to read this and looking for s reply from a lovely cpl sooner. "

Hey Mr Birthday Boy, we saw your posting.

You can't accommodate?

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Thanks to read this and looking for s reply from a lovely cpl sooner. "

Have a nice nice birthday.. Maybe you should post this in meets section

oxford

Hi thanks for you reply. I can accommodate in a hotel lol. Could I email you on here to discuss about accommodation I am able to accommodate in my house but you are too far!

Hey Mr Birthday Boy, we saw your posting.

You can't accommodate?"

oxford

Hi thanks for your reply,

Am not looking for a usual meets perhaps I want it to be my special day hence posted on here luv x thanks for your advise anyway x

Have a nice nice birthday.. Maybe you should post this in meets section "

» Add a new message to this topic