FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > NEWBIE .. but not completely x

NEWBIE .. but not completely x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ... i'm that Gothy guy who loves to dress up a little when going out.

Slim Tall Dark Handsome type, now i hope i'm making the right impression here .. as i'd hate to cause disappointment

NorthenRaven, sounds ded Goffy right?!

well i'd like to keep the Rock/Goth/Biker/Sexy arse image going here .. and it's nice to meet you all too, so please don't be afraid to pass by without saying hi or more still have a chat, i do love to articulate a little thoughts here and there.

i've my own experiences and do frequent the local Kink Scene .... so if you have a Violet Wand, Mmmmm!! please tell me more as they are breathtaking !

(if you don't know, Google It !!!! please Xx) .. you don't have to be hard as nails and it's so pretty and mesmerising to watch or feeeel !

i'm no hard playerand have some soft and hard limits, as do we all.

.. but i'd like to say hi, this is who i am .. who are you .. wow i love talking things which matter and do not matter .. so either send a message or reply with a hi ...

it's fun to flirt

typical Jazz ... read my profile, Fab my images, let me spank your ass or you spank mine

oh and please don't take me too seriously, i already have a Llama for the Drama !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the circus!

Superb post a s great profile mate

"Hi ... i'm that Gothy guy who loves to dress up a little when going out.

Slim Tall Dark Handsome type, now i hope i'm making the right impression here .. as i'd hate to cause disappointment

NorthenRaven, sounds ded Goffy right?!

well i'd like to keep the Rock/Goth/Biker/Sexy arse image going here .. and it's nice to meet you all too, so please don't be afraid to pass by without saying hi or more still have a chat, i do love to articulate a little thoughts here and there.

i've my own experiences and do frequent the local Kink Scene .... so if you have a Violet Wand, Mmmmm!! please tell me more as they are breathtaking !

(if you don't know, Google It !!!! please Xx) .. you don't have to be hard as nails and it's so pretty and mesmerising to watch or feeeel !

i'm no hard playerand have some soft and hard limits, as do we all.

.. but i'd like to say hi, this is who i am .. who are you .. wow i love talking things which matter and do not matter .. so either send a message or reply with a hi ...

it's fun to flirt

typical Jazz ... read my profile, Fab my images, let me spank your ass or you spank mine

oh and please don't take me too seriously, i already have a Llama for the Drama ! "

Someone refreshing for a change

Welcome to the asylum. Sounds like you will fit in with the rest of us nutters!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Interesting join in more in the lounge, go to a social, go in the chatrooms, go to a club - start making connections. I don't suppose you want to know I once lived with Andrew Eldritch, do you?

"Interesting join in more in the lounge, go to a social, go in the chatrooms, go to a club - start making connections. I don't suppose you want to know I once lived with Andrew Eldritch, do you? "

oh .. my .. fuck !!!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Interesting join in more in the lounge, go to a social, go in the chatrooms, go to a club - start making connections. I don't suppose you want to know I once lived with Andrew Eldritch, do you?

oh .. my .. fuck !!!!"

Only briefly, mind. Got a hat out of it though

that's fantastic !!

yeah i'm becoming more involved .. doesn't help i'm an introvert, but i have my ways .... thank you for the advice

» Add a new message to this topic