FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Newbie profile

Newbie profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've recently updated my profile info and pics and with being new to the site I was wondering if any of you fab fabbers have any ideas of how I can improve it further or does it look OK? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I've recently updated my profile info and pics and with being new to the site I was wondering if any of you fab fabbers have any ideas of how I can improve it further or does it look OK? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks"

It is alright. Nothing special. Better than lots, worse than some.

Nothing unique, though, and no great sense of personality.

I'll take that as a positive lol thank you

Looks pretty good to me, varied pictures and articulate text. The only question mark I had was whether you want to be the dom or the sub. Hope you have success

"Looks pretty good to me, varied pictures and articulate text. The only question mark I had was whether you want to be the dom or the sub. Hope you have success"

Which are you be interested to find out

"Looks pretty good to me, varied pictures and articulate text. The only question mark I had was whether you want to be the dom or the sub. Hope you have success"

Thank you I'm definitely more Dom tbh lol

"Looks pretty good to me, varied pictures and articulate text. The only question mark I had was whether you want to be the dom or the sub. Hope you have success

Which are you be interested to find out"

Lol, well I've had experience as a sub, and although I've got some latent domme tendencies I haven't yet had the chance to explore

"Looks pretty good to me, varied pictures and articulate text. The only question mark I had was whether you want to be the dom or the sub. Hope you have success

Lol, well I've had experience as a sub, and although I've got some latent domme tendencies I haven't yet had the chance to explore

"

Sounds like your switch then to me I'll gladly assist in helping you make a decision if you like lol

Sounds like your switch then to me I'll gladly assist in helping you make a decision if you like lol "

Very gallant of you however, I'm hidden because I'm not currently meeting, and only meet locally anyway as I like repeat meets. But thanks!

Sounds like your switch then to me I'll gladly assist in helping you make a decision if you like lol

Very gallant of you however, I'm hidden because I'm not currently meeting, and only meet locally anyway as I like repeat meets. But thanks!"

You're welcome, god does loves a tryer

» Add a new message to this topic