FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Struggling

Struggling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Re-modeled my profile on the back of peoples advice, yet I'm still struggling to get that elusive second meet... Any ideas? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile looks good, well done for listening to advice, i cant imagine people being majorly put off by it. If i were you i would consider attending a fab social event, so that you can meet people in a non pressure environment and get yourself known for the right reasons

"Your profile looks good, well done for listening to advice, i cant imagine people being majorly put off by it. If i were you i would consider attending a fab social event, so that you can meet people in a non pressure environment and get yourself known for the right reasons"

That's one suggestion I've not followed, never been to a club or social - not sure what to expect really.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'd maybe consider a few more photos (not cock!)

Engage in the forums

Socials and clubs

You can't accomadate

By *orth_hantscplCouple  over a year ago

camberley

We haven't looked at your profile but to be honest we'd prefer you to write what you think shows your personality. If that doesn't get you any meets then so be it. We'd prefer that than somebody else writing and re-writing your profile for you, us thinking he sounds alright when really you're not our cup of tea at all. I hope this is taken in the manner it's meant ??

Good luck OP

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People often make the mistake of assuming it's their profile that is at fault. Obviously this has to be top notch in terms of photos and text, but also it has to show your personality as the above poster mentioned. If one take the advice of loads of people, then the profile becomes a mashup of other people's ideas of what constitutes a good profile and what one thinks is good, another might think is naff. You can't please everyone and if you try, you'll end up pleasing no one. Just be yourself because that way, you'll be unique and stand out. That's the way to get a second meet. Or 96th.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"You can't accomadate"

At least he's explained why though.... loads don't!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No point in looking at mine. Mine is designed to stop people messaging without appearing to be antisocial.

Thanks All - will take your advice forward and hope that a meet isn't too far around the corner

I like the text, but I do think you need more pics....back/shoulders/bum often popular, a suited and booted full body shot a plus too. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic