FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Advice?

Advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ni_lad OP   Man  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Any advice at all regarding my profile? Am really struggling to get even a reply from a very polite opening introduction message including any headlines or key words that have been mentioned on a profile, and also attaching face pictures. I never attach a cock picture as I understand it's a big turn off for a lot of females on here. So any advice would be appreciated

Dylan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile is quite limited, very little information about you and no public pics

The first thing most people do including us is too look at the profile of the person sending us the message , and often before even reading the message

Lack of public pictures, "Am this, Am that"... pet hate of mine, I am reads better, you state you'll basically fuck anything... says nothing really about you in a good light

Wiltshire

"Your profile is quite limited, very little information about you and no public pics

The first thing most people do including us is too look at the profile of the person sending us the message , and often before even reading the message

"

Public pictures is simply due to being at university and not wanting to come across students who know me (as I've found somebody else on here who attends my campus) what information do you think would be best to add to my profile?

Wiltshire

"Lack of public pictures, "Am this, Am that"... pet hate of mine, I am reads better, you state you'll basically fuck anything... says nothing really about you in a good light "

I wouldn't fuck anything, but I'm simply stating that I'm open to new experiences from mature women to young females my own age. Could I write that in a better way at all?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Lack of public pictures, "Am this, Am that"... pet hate of mine, I am reads better, you state you'll basically fuck anything... says nothing really about you in a good light

I wouldn't fuck anything, but I'm simply stating that I'm open to new experiences from mature women to young females my own age. Could I write that in a better way at all?"

You just have op

Wiltshire

"Lack of public pictures, "Am this, Am that"... pet hate of mine, I am reads better, you state you'll basically fuck anything... says nothing really about you in a good light

I wouldn't fuck anything, but I'm simply stating that I'm open to new experiences from mature women to young females my own age. Could I write that in a better way at all? You just have op "

Yes but I feel the way it's currently written is quite bad as been pointed out. Is being open to experiences a bad thing?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You'd like to experience 'both ends of the spectrum"....what does that mean to you? I know what it means to me and it's a tad confusing - hence the question.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

If you know people on here then you're both here (is one way to think about it )

If you don't want them to see your profile block them (that way you can have photos in public)

Or just have body shots in public and face private to send in a first message

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I wouldn't fuck anything, but I'm simply stating that I'm open to new experiences from mature women to young females my own age. Could I write that in a better way at all? You just have op

Yes but I feel the way it's currently written is quite bad as been pointed out. Is being open to experiences a bad thing?"

Being open isn't bad

What is being said is the phrasing here in the forum is better than on your profile.

You've "corrected" it yourself. Now just move to where needed!

"

I wouldn't fuck anything, but......

I don't have much of a preference when it comes to who i'll meet,

"

Make your mind up

"You'd like to experience 'both ends of the spectrum"....what does that mean to you? I know what it means to me and it's a tad confusing - hence the question. "

It could mean he wants to taste the other side?

Meat and two veg instead of the flower bed?

We find a lot of this talking in riddles on here.

We just don't get why.

"Any advice at all regarding my profile? Am really struggling to get even a reply from a very polite opening introduction message including any headlines or key words that have been mentioned on a profile, and also attaching face pictures. I never attach a cock picture as I understand it's a big turn off for a lot of females on here. So any advice would be appreciated

Dylan "

OP, your profile says very little to entice. I get no sense of who you are or whether we share anything in common.

"If you'd like to know more or see more, don't hesitate in asking me."

No, I wouldn't ask you. There are plenty of people with informative profiles that I can explore.

» Add a new message to this topic