FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > MMF Threesome

MMF Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something that has become a massive fantasy of mine, I've reached out to a few couples to see if they're interested but have had literally zero replies from anyone.

Am I doing something wrong or should I just continue to message people on the off-chance that I will catch someone's interest enough at somepoint

(If anyone is interested, feel free to reply ha)

Dave X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are one of many 1000's of guys looking for the same thing so your best bet is to keep at it. Send quality messages to those who you think you match with and keep the fingers crossed.

Failing that, get yourself to a club. Plenty of opportunity there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or wait for them to message you.....it's worked a number of times that way for me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Or wait for them to message you.....it's worked a number of times that way for me."

Feel like I'd get absolutely no messages at all that way

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Clubs are probably a better idea

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

change you avatar pic to one of the othgers..this one doesnt do you justice, and go to some socials and club events which suit what you might be interested in trying..dont expect, but hanging in the right cirles of people who are like minded, may give you opportunities then or later..get known as a nice person..then the invites will come xx

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Even as a couple - we get no messages unless we put up new pics.

We always meet at clubs - so we can see who's around - and go with the flow.

Most messages are 'chancers' who want to fuck the wife without even being bothered to read our profile. Messages such as 'hi' get a response but doesn't ever lead anywhere.

Only other offers that occasionally come along are males after males due to the distinct lack of other opportunities.

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"This is something that has become a massive fantasy of mine, I've reached out to a few couples to see if they're interested but have had literally zero replies from anyone.

Am I doing something wrong or should I just continue to message people on the off-chance that I will catch someone's interest enough at somepoint

We used to waste our time on here trying to sort between the hundreds of fakes and time wasters for that odd genuine profile, Then we decided to try a swing club and have never looked back, Fab is great for keeping in touch with people we have met but that's about it. GnA xx

(If anyone is interested, feel free to reply ha)

Dave X"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Keep at it, whilst updating your profile. Add physique photos, so it gives others a chance to feel attraction or not.

Get to clubs. Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic