hows my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is my profile any good or how can I make it better please x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

You already have a thread

All you needed to do was posted in it that you'd made some changes .....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is my profile any good or how can I make it better please x"

^

It is beginning to look like a "Oh, look at me" thread.

No need for a new one.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/16 16:11:26]

"is my profile any good or how can I make it better please x"

You only get one chance at a first impression and that is exactly what your profile is.

Your profile is 'I' this and 'I' that, and doesn't say much else.

It would be a profile that most people would pass by in our opinion.

And you need to check your punctuation, use of capital letters and spelling. If you meant it to be like it is, then we have got to be honest and say that we think text speak is for teenagers.

Regards

only posted a new thread because i still dont know how all this work. I might of been on here for a year but im still pretty new to it. I went a long time with not coming on here as I was in a relationship and as for punctuation I do struggle sorry about that im 27 and have dyslexia so I think im doing rather well to be honest..

Are you one of the genuine ones who suffer with dyslexia, or the loads who say they do.

We have friends who suffer from that condition. They simply put some effort into using the appropriate checking software available.

It does mean putting some effort in though!

"only posted a new thread because i still dont know how all this work. I might of been on here for a year but im still pretty new to it. I went a long time with not coming on here as I was in a relationship and as for punctuation I do struggle sorry about that im 27 and have dyslexia so I think im doing rather well to be honest.."

As per your other post, if you do not say within your profile, then how the fook do you expect people to know?

Read your profile. Would you be enticed by it if you were a lady? Is that how you attract ladies in the pub? Does it make you stand out? Does it show your personality? Does it make people want to meet you? Is it your best?

"Are you one of the genuine ones who suffer with dyslexia, or the loads who say they do.

We have friends who suffer from that condition. They simply put some effort into using the appropriate checking software available.

It does mean putting some effort in though!"

yes I am and I dont know if you know how hard it is.. I use my phone and its helps me with predicted text so I do try extremely hard and I work a lot so im brain dead most of the time because im nacked from doing 12 hour night shifts..

"only posted a new thread because i still dont know how all this work. I might of been on here for a year but im still pretty new to it. I went a long time with not coming on here as I was in a relationship and as for punctuation I do struggle sorry about that im 27 and have dyslexia so I think im doing rather well to be honest..

As per your other post, if you do not say within your profile, then how the fook do you expect people to know?

Read your profile. Would you be enticed by it if you were a lady? Is that how you attract ladies in the pub? Does it make you stand out? Does it show your personality? Does it make people want to meet you? Is it your best?"

how do you show your personality frew a bit of righting you cant In my eyes you have to meet someone to actually know what there like and how they are..:/

"Are you one of the genuine ones who suffer with dyslexia, or the loads who say they do.

It does mean putting some effort in though! yes I am and I dont know if you know how hard it is.. I use my phone and its helps me with predicted text so I do try extremely hard and I work a lot so im brain dead most of the time because im nacked from doing 12 hour night shifts.."

We all work hard sadly Jamie.

The simple answer is that the results we get are in direct proportion to the effort we put in.

The results you want is for people to give you easy sex. For that you would need to put lots of effort in, don't you agree?

It may be hard, and tiring after work, but hey! You aren't asking for some sweets here are you?

Think about it...

"only posted a new thread because i still dont know how all this work. I might of been on here for a year but im still pretty new to it. I went a long time with not coming on here as I was in a relationship and as for punctuation I do struggle sorry about that im 27 and have dyslexia so I think im doing rather well to be honest..

Read your profile. Would you be enticed by it if you were a lady? Is that how you attract ladies in the pub? Does it make you stand out? Does it show your personality? Does it make people want to meet you? Is it your best? how do you show your personality frew a bit of righting you cant In my eyes you have to meet someone to actually know what there like and how they are..:/"

Then, if you really believe that, look at some profiles, especially the successful males. Compare their profiles to yours and ask yourself, if you were a single female, who would you be attracted to?

Words are all you have here. They can be powerful. Use them well.

» Add a new message to this topic