FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny_Medic OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi guys. So I have been on here from a while now and think it's time to rejuvenate my profile. Any suggestions are welcome also.I won't be offended with criticism either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys. So I have been on here from a while now and think it's time to rejuvenate my profile. Any suggestions are welcome also.I won't be offended with criticism either."

Hmmm public pic big turn off for us and nothing very appealing on written profile,not sure if the " uniformed " has any relevance but it's only our opinion

Manchester

Thanks for your feedback. I'm not expecting people to like it tbh, in fact the opossite, which will probably explain the lack of interest.

I have amended it slightly now.

"Hi guys. So I have been on here from a while now and think it's time to rejuvenate my profile. Any suggestions are welcome also.I won't be offended with criticism either."

Very beige. A few meaningless sentences.

What do you think of it, OP?

Manchester

"Hi guys. So I have been on here from a while now and think it's time to rejuvenate my profile. Any suggestions are welcome also.I won't be offended with criticism either.

What do you think of it, OP?"

I think it's boring lol but I am so bloody stuck it's untrue because it doesn't reflect my character.

"Hi guys. So I have been on here from a while now and think it's time to rejuvenate my profile. Any suggestions are welcome also.I won't be offended with criticism either.

What do you think of it, OP?

I think it's boring lol but I am so bloody stuck it's untrue because it doesn't reflect my character."

Therefore make it reflect your character,only you know what that is

» Add a new message to this topic