FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Is Bi/lesbian Cucking a thing?

Is Bi/lesbian Cucking a thing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really what to have some sort of interaction with another female whilst my boyfriend watches, the idea of him watching abd being frustrated because he's so turned on drives me wild... Is this something people are interested in also?

NightLust x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think alot of couples are into it, especially the male part. The idea of being a performing seal for some random couples fantasy is the biggest turn off ever for me.

Whilst you may get genuine fem cucks most fems will just see this as a male driven fantasy.

Yeah my boyfriend would love it. It turns me on knowing how in control I'd be. Just wondering if other women feel the same. x

"I think alot of couples are into it, especially the male part. The idea of being a performing seal for some random couples fantasy is the biggest turn off ever for me.

Whilst you may get genuine fem cucks most fems will just see this as a male driven fantasy. "

As the Fem, I also feel this way about this type of thing, I enjoy being with women. Absolutely love it infact but I also enjoy being with my partner and feel that swinging for me isn't about performing it is about pleasure, if you get pleasure from performing then awesome but for me it is a no, any "performance" as such would definitely need to lead somewhere for me. But we have come across alot of couples who only do FF fun whilst the guys watch. So OP don't lose hope.

I think it's a thing that a lot of couples are interested in and do OP. It's hot

Kinky

Yes...simply

This was one of my fantasies, and we made it real. It was very exciting playing with my girlfriend knowing that he wasn't going to be allowed to join in, He did enjoy taking the pictures though.

I'd love it. I'd love being in control having this 6'4 stud in the palm of my hand, and making him watch whilst I get another girl off and not him. Is there much interest in joining couples to complete this fantasy? X

"I'd love it. I'd love being in control having this 6'4 stud in the palm of my hand, and making him watch whilst I get another girl off and not him. Is there much interest in joining couples to complete this fantasy? X"

It is a hot fantasy but you might want to prepare for a long search, I doubt there are many women interested in that fantasy.

"I'd love it. I'd love being in control having this 6'4 stud in the palm of my hand, and making him watch whilst I get another girl off and not him. Is there much interest in joining couples to complete this fantasy? X"

Realistically I think you will find other couples more open to this fantasy / scenario than single females. When single females meet couples most want to enjoy the experience of full on threesomes where everyone joins in rather than just the females whilst a man watches.

However that's not to say there arent single ladies who enjoy what your looking for, but it may take a lot of time and perservence finding that right lady.

Perhaps looking for other couples who enjoy the same or heading to clubs to meet single ladies would be a good option to look into.

I would consider a threesome, that's something I would cater too actually... As I would get best of both. Are women more likely to join a threesome? I find both hot but in different ways xx

We are the same. I'd love to do that to my boyfriend and eventually let him join in and go mad lol x

You said it perfectly

» Add a new message to this topic