FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi All

Hi All

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I'm new to this really, looking to meet new people and have fun, been through a fairly tough time but feeling so strong in body and mind. Really looking forward to new opportunities and getting to have real fun.

I'm an open and honest guy and look forward to talking to you folk over the next few months.

Keep having fun you lot and hopefully we cross paths at some pointQ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can you guys check my profile give feedback be harsh, be honest and any tips would be amazing.

Cheers in advance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I'm new to this really, looking to meet new people and have fun, been through a fairly tough time but feeling so strong in body and mind. Really looking forward to new opportunities and getting to have real fun.

I'm an open and honest guy and look forward to talking to you folk over the next few months.

"

You say you are new to this, but your profile is over a year old?

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

"Hi I'm new to this really, looking to meet new people and have fun, been through a fairly tough time but feeling so strong in body and mind. Really looking forward to new opportunities and getting to have real fun.

You say you are new to this, but your profile is over a year old?"

Well spotted lol

» Add a new message to this topic