FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > New on fab

New on fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heya I'm new on fab. I've read what seems to piss most people off and tried to steer away from them.

I have only face pictures on my account and keep the naughty ones private to send once in covno. This seems the lost respectable thing to do. Am I wrong? Do I need to change my profile? Let me know please. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heya I'm new on fab. I've read what seems to piss most people off and tried to steer away from them.

I have only face pictures on my account and keep the naughty ones private to send once in covno. This seems the lost respectable thing to do. Am I wrong? Do I need to change my profile? Let me know please. Thanks"

Hello Romeo. We have taken a look at your profile and agree with your comment that it is a bit basic.

We have to ask about something you say though, what makes you different from the other guys on here?

"Heya I'm new on fab. I've read what seems to piss most people off and tried to steer away from them.

I have only face pictures on my account and keep the naughty ones private to send once in covno. This seems the lost respectable thing to do. Am I wrong? Do I need to change my profile? Let me know please. Thanks

Hello Romeo. We have taken a look at your profile and agree with your comment that it is a bit basic.

We have to ask about something you say though, what makes you different from the other guys on here?"

Thanks for checking it out. Seems a lot of males here get called pushy or rude. I don't like to be pushy or rude if it doesn't go how I planned. But then again I'm sure there's a lot of males who would say that x will definitely update my profile so it's not so basic

Don't put other men down. It never comes across well.

We have to ask about something you say though, what makes you different from the other guys on here?

Thanks for checking it out. Seems a lot of males here get called pushy or rude. I don't like to be pushy or rude if it doesn't go how I planned. But then again I'm sure there's a lot of males who would say that x will definitely update my profile so it's not so basic"

Being brutally honest Romeo, yes there are loads that say that on here.

It is funny how pushy and rude a lot of them behave in private though.

You will find things quite tough on here, if for no other reason but the sheer number of single guys on here hunting for sex. Just remember that, and stick to decent standards of behaviour just as you say.

Good luck.

"Don't put other men down. It never comes across well."

I've removed that part from my profile. Think I might just re write it. Thanks for the advice

"Don't put other men down. It never comes across well.

I've removed that part from my profile. Think I might just re write it. Thanks for the advice "

Good. On the other hand, there is not much left.

» Add a new message to this topic