FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Still no luck

Still no luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've still had no luck in finding a couple for Friday evening I've got a profile pic up I'm genuine I'm just not sure as to why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

To be honest you cant really make out what you look like from your pic. Plus your profile is pretty basic. Just because you have a profile pic and say you are genuine doesnt mean people will want to meet you.

You need to be proactive and send people a polite message. Also, have you thought about going to a club. They're a great way to meet plenty of people and chat face to face so they can get to know you. Just my humble opinion. Good luck. Jack

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've still had no luck in finding a couple for Friday evening I've got a profile pic up I'm genuine I'm just not sure as to why"

You won't always find someone free at your convenience. You could increase your chances by expanding your rather threadbare profile.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I would imagine you'd be better going to a club

Don't really fancy a club on my own

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

It does sound like you're being very ambitious tbh.

It's perfectly possible to meet a couple on here. However, thinking "I fancy this Friday, it's gonna happen" is stretching things. It takes a patience, building trust and calendars synchronising!

Think of the couples in your area. Subtract a) the ones not looking to meet on Friday (both ones who like you and not) b) the ones who do want to meet Friday, but not looking for a single guy c) the ones who are still thinking about meeting Friday and d) the ones who do want to meet Friday, but not you.

What are you left with in reality?

In my opinion, it's better to play the long game - it'll pay dividends and you'll get there at some point

Halifax

"Don't really fancy a club on my own"

Why not? A went to a few clubs when I was a single guy on here and had a great time. Yes it can be nerve wracking at first but go with the expectations of a nice evening chatting to people over a drink or two and anything else is a bonus.

Finding a couple on order? It's like Christmas comes once a year if your lucky ffs

Could not agree more with this message

Halifax

"Could not agree more with this message "

Which one?

I kind of think this site as just a way of getting to talk to random people who have a shared interest in sex as opposed to a site where I'm likely to meet people to engage in said sex. Once I worked that out I found it a lot more fun.

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Have you checked out the meets section? You're not the only one with a meet up for Friday night! Just saying...

I gave you some advise earlier on couples, as someone on the other side. I will add to that, that if you are not prepared to go to a club, you will probably need to play the long game. Get to know a couple that is right for you then arrange to meet on a night that is mutually convenient for all concerned.

Mrs

"I've still had no luck in finding a couple for Friday evening I've got a profile pic up I'm genuine I'm just not sure as to why"

Well if you're not sure as to why you might be genuine then couples may think the same thing

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

It's not easy guy I've been trying for about a year. It's a hard life as a single guy.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Don't really fancy a club on my own"

I'm going to be harsh. There are 1000's of fake guys and dreamers on this site.

By 'stepping up' and going to a club, it shows you are real, confident, and people can meet the 'real you' in an environment where it is easy to chat, establish if there is a connection then play or move on.

Most guys who are reasonable looking, have a good personality, understand how swinging works will do ok in a club.

So, my advise is, man-up and do it, or fanny about expecting it to come to you.

Hope that can be taken in a firm, constructive fashion.

MrB

Yeah I get your point thanks

» Add a new message to this topic