FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hello ??

Hello ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

Been on here a while but never posted on the forum so I thought I'd say hello ??.

I have a Female Bi FB and are looking for a Bi lady to join us. Not sure the best place to ask - anyone point me in the right direction? I'm crap with forums, sorry ??

Thank for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would honestly open up a couples account with you fb. I very much doubt you will have any success with a single male profile.

"I would honestly open up a couples account with you fb. I very much doubt you will have any success with a single male profile."

Ah, that's a good idea. Maybe Sunday when we hook up. She is very sexy and keen to meet a lady for threesome fun.

Thank you ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would honestly open up a couples account with you fb. I very much doubt you will have any success with a single male profile."

Totally agree, its hard meet couples on here or single females. Most have been let down in the past which ruins it for the genuine ones. Get a couples account and you'll have people flooding to you!

"I would honestly open up a couples account with you fb. I very much doubt you will have any success with a single male profile.

Totally agree, its hard meet couples on here or single females. Most have been let down in the past which ruins it for the genuine ones. Get a couples account and you'll have people flooding to you! "

Will look into that for sure. We won't let anyone down - we like having fun too much ??. She'd love a lady playmate ??

My emojis became question marks - sorry.

» Add a new message to this topic