FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Seeking potential new Dom

Seeking potential new Dom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretlyASoftie OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Hi I'm currently seeking a potential new Dom. If you are genuine and not a wannabe please read my profile and if I'm of interest then come chat....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think you have scared them all away. Probably best to try efilteF backwards. Hope you find someone nice. C

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I'm sure u will get a good few Doms on here , it's very heard to get a Dome lady which I've been looking for .

"I think you have scared them all away. Probably best to try efilteF backwards. Hope you find someone nice. C"

I scare away the ones that aren't real

I'm on that other site and looking there too, thank you I hope I do too

By *our Knight 888Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Are you on fet life Missy love your profile you sound like a very interesting lady love the couple of fetish picture on your profile I personally have a thing for ropes I love erotic rope can look on lady and make her look even more erotic to caress and tease for it is about the journey to pleasure and all that takes place before and the lead up the teasing the playing . . . . . . . .

"Are you on fet life Missy love your profile you sound like a very interesting lady love the couple of fetish picture on your profile I personally have a thing for ropes I love erotic rope can look on lady and make her look even more erotic to caress and tease for it is about the journey to pleasure and all that takes place before and the lead up the teasing the playing . . . . . . . . "

I am indeed and will PM you my username. I'm switch and any ropework you see on my profile is me as a rigger. But I love being a bunny too

Too far!

It's really difficult to find a D/s relationship that works for both parties. The dynamic between S and me is Master/slave ... which for me as a black girl is a real turn on. Obviously not every black person's cup of tea but it works for me .. it is just a perfect fit. Every time he beats me I just get so very wet and crazy and then subspace. I can't explain this need but it is an integral component of our lives and very complementary to swinging ... though not every swinger or S&M lover would agree. Mostly they seem to be considered as completely separate 'skills' on here but in my mind I can't untangle them. Cxx

"Mostly they seem to be considered as completely separate 'skills' on here but in my mind I can't untangle them. Cxx"

Very true. I need the mix too x

For a D/s relationship to work means just that ... both parties have to work at it. It takes commitment, understanding and sometimes psychic abilities. That seems beyond most of the swingers we have met ... and try explaining a poly D/s relationship to them and they just gawp. Short-termism seems to be what Fab is about which is so sad ... they are missing so much. S and I are involved with a female whip maker who isn't on Fab. There is no jealousy and we care about each other ... but it takes a huge investment in trust and time. I really hope you find someone wonderful who trys to understand your needs and that those needs have to be complementary to their own. Cxx

Thank you. My last one was from here so I have hope

If we spot one on our travels we'll be sure to let you know ... but then it's all down to personal taste I suppose. I'll ask Susan as well (our precious other in the poly relationship). She travels a lot in BDSM circles selling whips, floggers and other delicious implements of pain and pleasure ... she is in Glasgow at the moment and then on her way to Debauchery in Edinburgh tonight. Do you have any idea what you are looking for? Cxx

"If we spot one on our travels we'll be sure to let you know ... but then it's all down to personal taste I suppose. I'll ask Susan as well (our precious other in the poly relationship). She travels a lot in BDSM circles selling whips, floggers and other delicious implements of pain and pleasure ... she is in Glasgow at the moment and then on her way to Debauchery in Edinburgh tonight. Do you have any idea what you are looking for? Cxx "

I do. There's a good idea in my profile but will discuss in more detail wth potential doms. Must be capable of minds fucks

S fucks both my mind and my body. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be craving him using me in the many ways he does while sharing him with someone else I would have had you sectioned. My view of me and the world has expanded and he continually challenges my preconception of who I am and what I want ... I am his chico/chica (boy/girl) and as he guides me around a different corner a whole new perspective looms into view. It's my life in 3D challenging, demanding and wildly rewarding. I had a Dom before but it was very one dimensional and what he wanted was paramount and there was little room for exploring planet me. Cxx

"S fucks both my mind and my body. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be craving him using me in the many ways he does while sharing him with someone else I would have had you sectioned. My view of me and the world has expanded and he continually challenges my preconception of who I am and what I want ... I am his chico/chica (boy/girl) and as he guides me around a different corner a whole new perspective looms into view. It's my life in 3D challenging, demanding and wildly rewarding. I had a Dom before but it was very one dimensional and what he wanted was paramount and there was little room for exploring planet me. Cxx"

Yes one dimensional Doms do nothing for me. Yours sounds wonderful. Hope I find the same

He's horrible, wonderful, demanding, endlessly patient, clever, foolish and above all kind. He puts up with Susan and I ... the whinges, hot flushes, the need for reassurance, the banal visit to the dentist, the excitement of being tied and making ourselves available. We talk about him behind his back and he's totally unconcerned. We are his and he is ours. Cx

» Add a new message to this topic