FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > married yes I know

married yes I know

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning to all I know I may get the abuse on this thread but here goes lol . There must be married ladies on here in the same boat as me that are on here not to just play around with the whole site. I am looking for a local lady to chat and have a laugh with and see what happens. Yes I know this a swingers site but don't get time to visit clubs and the scene like I would like.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really sure if you had a question, but it's good that your honest on your profile about being married. It gives people the chance to decide if they want to meet you or not, as many (but not all) won't meet married people playing alone. Many see it as cheating and not swinging. (What ever your reasons may be)

Good luck, hopefully you'll find what you're looking for, but I get the feeling you will need some patience

Poppy

"Not really sure if you had a question, but it's good that your honest on your profile about being married. It gives people the chance to decide if they want to meet you or not, as many (but not all) won't meet married people playing alone. Many see it as cheating and not swinging. (What ever your reasons may be)

Good luck, hopefully you'll

find what you're looking for, but I get the feeling you will need some patience

Poppy"

Ty poppy

I just wondered if anyone in the same boat and fancied a chat

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Good luck , I'm in a similar position but I don't want a meet just some online fun

"Good luck , I'm in a similar position but I don't want a meet just some online fun "

Good luck.

We all need fun

"Good luck , I'm in a similar position but I don't want a meet just some online fun

Good luck.

We all need fun "

We all do indeed need fun.

Fun without hurting others, that is the key!

By *uddiesforusCouple  over a year ago

East Yorks

My wife wants me to play away as a one off asshe likes the thought of it I'm not keen Like someone's said it's not swinging, it's not a issue it's not getting in our way for fun I think it's just more she likes the idea, but when I said she should do it she did not like the idea of me not being there and that's just it we are in this life style for us both not just the one

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

"Good luck , I'm in a similar position but I don't want a meet just some online fun

Good luck.

We all need fun

We all do indeed need fun.

Fun without hurting others, that is the key!"

I have cammed alone loads , I told my wife about it and after a discussion we decided to give it a go together , we went on some random chat sites and she watched guys wanking and flashed her tits a few times , I know it's not swinging but each to their own

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Morning to all I know I may get the abuse on this thread but here goes lol . There must be married ladies on here in the same boat as me that are on here not to just play around with the whole site. I am looking for a local lady to chat and have a laugh with and see what happens. Yes I know this a swingers site but don't get time to visit clubs and the scene like I would like."

Yes it is a swingers site, but people can use it as they wish, as long as its legal and not bothering anyone else. Good luck in your search

Been here 4+ years seeking same but yet to no avail so don't get your hopes up mate. The cheating thing doesn't at all go down well in the main with the majority which I'm sure you will find also. Sadly what goes on in relationships/marriages behind closed doors isn't the same for all

I was married & lived with my hubby when I first joined here on my previous profile.

It was an eye opener, I knew my relationship was dead in the water anyway but just wanted to be me again.

I decided to ask hubby to leave in April, there wasn't much arguing.

I have never understood why people stay together & live a lie.

It's hard work on your own but really really confidence building!

Love my 'fab' life now I can do what I want, when I want

By *evonshireboyMan  over a year ago

North Devon

Its not always easy to just leave.

My "partner" and I haven't had any physical contact for over a year, but we share a house and have two young children.

I couldn't just leave and see my kids lose their father, their house, their hobbies...

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Its not always easy to just leave.

My "partner" and I haven't had any physical contact for over a year, but we share a house and have two young children.

I couldn't just leave and see my kids lose their father, their house, their hobbies..."

Good for you

I couldn't just leave and see my kids lose their father, their house, their hobbies..."

Exactly my situation but X 5 years for me.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

There really is life after divorce...

putting your kids before your own interest is not a bad thing ... hope you find what you are looking for on here

"Morning to all I know I may get the abuse on this thread but here goes lol . There must be married ladies on here in the same boat as me that are on here not to just play around with the whole site. I am looking for a local lady to chat and have a laugh with and see what happens. Yes I know this a swingers site but don't get time to visit clubs and the scene like I would like."

perhaps looking in regional chatroom might help you find local person

just picking up on the OP thread ..... in my opinion, no matter who we pitch this/dress it up, us married or attached people on here are generally scorned upon - by those who don't seem to get it that whilst vast majority of marriages are loving etc there are occasions where one part of the relationship might have a much higher sex drive than the other and he or she does not want and affair or lover, just dead simple NSA fun with genuine likeminded people ......if that makes sense lol

There are often so many reasons why people stay in bad marriages.

I have a young child, for me it's better that he sees both his parents happy & friendly rather than him growing up seeing/hearing things that make him think that our 'relationship' was normal.

You have to do what works for you but I do know that children pick up on all sorts & quite often it's not until later life that we as parents realise what they've seen/heard.

It's a hard situation to be in x

Thank you to everyone for thier messages on this thread. There are many reasons why I'm still married. I just need to meet someone in the same boat as me and not make judgement on my life we all on here for different reasons.

" Thank you to everyone for thier messages on this thread. There are many reasons why I'm still married. I just need to meet someone in the same boat as me and not make judgement on my life we all on here for different reasons. "

It is true everyone is on here for different reasons, just as everyone has different reasons for choosing not to be honest with their partner.

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

" Thank you to everyone for thier messages on this thread. There are many reasons why I'm still married. I just need to meet someone in the same boat as me and not make judgement on my life we all on here for different reasons. "

Best wishes and hope you find the right solution that works for you.

By *iffraffMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sums me up perfectly. !!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Are you suggesting those of us who swing with our partner want to play around with the whole site? As we certainly don't ... many people have preferences which exclude us, even if we did

"Morning to all I know I may get the abuse on this thread but here goes lol . There must be married ladies on here in the same boat as me that are on here not to just play around with the whole site. I am looking for a local lady to chat and have a laugh with and see what happens. Yes I know this a swingers site but don't get time to visit clubs and the scene like I would like.

Are you suggesting those of us who swing with our partner want to play around with the whole site? As we certainly don't ... many people have preferences which exclude us, even if we did "

I didn't mean it in that way I do apologise

It comes back to a lot of people's perception of this type of site and this lifestyle.

Some think it is Instantshag.com.

A cockfest where sex is free and easy.

They think Swingers clubs mean guaranteed sex.

They couldn't be further from the truth about any of it.

Why would they lose those?

I couldn't just leave and see my kids lose their father, their house, their hobbies...

Why would they lose those?"

We see a lot of people say about the kids.

We have some friends who found out when they were older that they were the 'glue' in their parents relationship. That their parents only stayed together 'for the sake of the children'.

The end result for them is they feel guilty.

So is it right to stay together for the sake of the kids? We aren't so sure.

» Add a new message to this topic