FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > No one will meet me

No one will meet me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been in this site 3 times now and still women say there not interested what can I do to change that because that much rejection is not good for a mans self asteem I'm always polite never rude so where am I going wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Your profile says nothing. I think most people would look at a profile before answering a message and yours does nothing to make you stand out.

And from a security point of view I would suggest hiding the pics of you in military uniform. But just my opinion x

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been in this site 3 times now and still women say there not interested what can I do to change that because that much rejection is not good for a mans self asteem I'm always polite never rude so where am I going wrong"

Your third time on here?

Always use a similar profile?

Punctuation, for one.

Break up your sentences, to make them easier to read and then, perhaps, the ladies will take the time and trouble to read your missive.

Then, worry about the content and be informative and engaging. Make them want to respond.

Remember, their mailboxes get rather full, and make your message stand out.

Finally, perform a forum search on similar threads as all this kind of information has been done to death here.

Good luck ??

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Positives

Can accommodate

Great pics

Negatives:

Cannot travel

Spelling and grammar

Spartan profile

Absolutely no details or info in your write up to entice me.

I want to know what you're looking for, what you have to offer, and with an injection of your personality too.

Red x

What a lot of men don't realise is that Fab doesn't work for everybody. And you are very right, too much rejection is not good for the self esteem. As you are only looking for single women, you might find you get more success on a casual dating site. Alternatively look at the profiles of men who do get success, and see what they do different.

Mrs

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

Well for me I'm confused about pictures they have been all put up in a matter days of each other and yet you look different in all of them, so which is the up to date one? What do you look like now?

And there's fuck all on your profile mate.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I've been in this site 3 times now and still women say there not interested what can I do to change that because that much rejection is not good for a mans self asteem I'm always polite never rude so where am I going wrong"

What have you done differently this time from your previous times on here ?

If it didn't work before why would it work now.?

My top tips.

1. Lower your expectations, expect nothing and anything is a big bonus.

2. Change something...try a different approach keep trying until you find what works for you.

3. See tip 1 and 2

We are honestly confused here.

We agree there are lots of photos on this profile, however people are commenting on spelling, expectations etc on his profile.

Are we seeing something different?

We don't see a profile, we only see one sentence.

Sorry to be brutal but if you haven't worked it out from the few times you've been here then there's really no point in offering advice.

Try working it out for yourself. Some things just have to be done that way.

I think everyone who has replied has given a similiar thread basically put some work in on your profile text,but overall accept that fab is not a guarantee of meeting anyone especially for a single guy it can be hard work ,when you message people are you commenting on their profile ie referring to what they like in your message ?

"Well for me I'm confused about pictures they have been all put up in a matter days of each other and yet you look different in all of them, so which is the up to date one? What do you look like now?

And there's fuck all on your profile mate. "

I agree with this and would put people off

And your pics look fake to me

"Well for me I'm confused about pictures they have been all put up in a matter days of each other and yet you look different in all of them, so which is the up to date one? What do you look like now?

And there's fuck all on your profile mate. "

Spoken like true Black Country girl very hot

Back for what? Who with? What are you looking for? What do you like? What don't you like. Are you into clubs. All unanswered. I wouldn't contact you. Just saying

Photos look years old and guessing the slightly rotund is up to date

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Your profile says absolutely nothing about you, your preferences, what you're looking for. Also, despite them being uploaded fairly recently, some of your photos look like they were taken some time ago, so do not give a true representation of what you look like now.

Hope this helps

By *he girl with dreadlocksWoman  over a year ago

need to know basis in Wolverhampton

And there's fuck all on your profile mate.

Spoken like true Black Country girl very hot "

Yeah put I speak proper like

You mention that this is your third time here which leads me to ask how long you've given it on your last two attempts before deleting your profile.

What many single men seem to think when they join is that within minutes they are going to be fighting off the ladies.

Of course, the reality is that single men outnumber single women and couples by an absolutely massive majority on here. Something upwards of 100 men to every single women. Yes, it really is that big a difference.

Most men don't begin to see any 'success' until they've been here between six months and a year.

In fact, even those of us who have been fortunate enough to have meets, have dry spells at times.

You need to stand out from all the other single guys out there, and you need to be pro-active, i.e. get messaging people.

Horny-DJ sound advice

"Horny-DJ sound advice "

except that there is no point whatsoever messaging anyone if you have no profile...

Try looking at other guys profiles and see how they have structured their profiles .

Look for the ones with a couple of veris and you'll get an idea of what works and doesn't .

Try to be a bit different too .

Most men don't begin to see any 'success' until they've been here between six months and a year.

Six months to a year ?? Are you serious ? Why and how would it take anyone that long to get a meet ? That doesn't seem right to me, obviously you may spoke to guys who have told you this but they must be doing something seriously wrong to have to wait that long for a meet ??

Sound advice I agree with this

[Removed by poster at 01/12/16 14:10:26]

Op I been here over a year now with no meet i have had 3 no shows but I'm also honest on profile about my status this and my age in my area is kiss of death but I not given up hope yet neither should you

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Go to a club. Plenty of good choice in your area.

Not giving it much hope if your wanting a meet with only visiting here 3 times. Try adding more to your profile!

Single guys in clubs can be tough in my experience but its an option I guess

[Removed by poster at 01/12/16 15:12:51]

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We were in a NW club on Tuesday. New single guy joined, chatted to some people at the bar and saw him playing later.

I think it's easier than trying on here. Straight of you are real, are what you say and can show some personality.

No profile when I looked.

To be honest and you'll see I have no friends (in real life I'm actually really popular lol) and no verifications so I am talking from the lonely existence of the single bloke on Fab, I see this site mainly as way of having a laugh by contributing to the forums with likeminded people. I'm not even sure I EXPECT to meet anyone on here - I did but there's so many younger, ripped, good looking blokes with huge cocks on here (THE BASTARDS)

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Welcome to the single man's world on Fab! There will be good times and bad times on here, but don't winge about it, that's enough to put women off.(sorry but true)

I'm not young or ripped just honest and polite and carry no expectations ,maybe just a lucky bastard ,just have to keep trying its a numbers game

By *essThePirateWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

You signed up to get Nsa sex..

You haven't had it...

You don't want to date

Guess what

By *r and Mrs SteakCouple  over a year ago

Darlaston

Get to a club, at least there you can get verified in person even if it's just from a social meet most people you meet in clubs will happily verify you if you've had a chat. Then you stand more chance of meeting someone off here

By *r and Mrs SteakCouple  over a year ago

Darlaston

Also put info in your profile... There's nothing there worth messaging at the moment

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

You need to find your voice fella and express it in your profile ,as well as in every message you send and every forum post you make .

Don't make the mistake of trying to appeal to the ladies on here by offering them what you think they want or tell you what they want instead be yourself in everything you do because That way you will be true to you and trust me if you do this lots will hate you but lots will like you .

The mistake so many guys make on these sites is they play the game of trying to appeal to what they think someone wants instead of just being themselves and letting others decide if the true them is what someone would like to interact with .

fella I can not go into details due to discretion but trust me be yourself in all you do on these types of sites and you will be very successful in getting meets and making long term friends to if that's what you desire .

» Add a new message to this topic