FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Why just guys?

Why just guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are the only messages I get from guys? I mean I am not into guys and it actually says it on my profile.. yet I get bombarded with messages and pic fabs from dudes... WTF?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Are you saying they are dudes sending from couples profiles coz you shouldn't be receiving any male from dudes coz you have ticked the 'not looking for single guys' box?

No just single guys... I don't get it, must be giving off the "looking for cock" vibe

Thornton

[Removed by poster at 02/12/16 06:50:23]

Thornton

Maybe remove the cock pics into private.

I'm not really sure how you will be receiving mail from single guys if you have the box ticked unless you have had prior contact with them

I have tattoos.. distinctive ones at that.. I need to have them private to keep discretion.. if I have those, face and cock pics private there will be nothing public and I will get no messages.. however i never get messages anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We agree.

Maybe it is the cock photos.

"We agree.

Maybe it is the cock photos."

i guess you could be right.. thanks

Stick 4 pictures of your cock up, what did you expect?

Thornton

Usually when people are receiving mail from guys they get advised to use there filters and tick the box...but according to your profile, you have.

I've just never seen anyone else on here say they are receiving mail from single guys when they have the 'not looking for single guys' box ticked.

Thornton

"I have tattoos.. distinctive ones at that.. I need to have them private to keep discretion.. if I have those, face and cock pics private there will be nothing public and I will get no messages.. however i never get messages anyway"

Surely if the cock pics were working you wouldn't of been here over a year with no verifications by meet and have more lady friends lol

"I have tattoos.. distinctive ones at that.. I need to have them private to keep discretion.. if I have those, face and cock pics private there will be nothing public and I will get no messages.. however i never get messages anyway

Surely if the cock pics were working you wouldn't of been here over a year with no verifications by meet and have more lady friends lol"

No meets and so no veris... like I said not had anything except guys... I haven't had a message from a guy for awhile... perhaps I managed to change a setting I am not sure. Your right... clearly not doing well!

"I have tattoos.. distinctive ones at that.. I need to have them private to keep discretion.. if I have those, face and cock pics private there will be nothing public and I will get no messages.. however i never get messages anyway

Surely if the cock pics were working you wouldn't of been here over a year with no verifications by meet and have more lady friends lol"

No meets and so no veris... like I said not had anything except guys... I haven't had a message from a guy for awhile... perhaps I managed to change a setting I am not sure. Your right... clearly not doing well!

Thornton

How long is a while?

A hour, a day, a week?

Oh at least a week

Thornton

So what was the point in the thread then if you are no longer actually receiving mail from guys?

"Why are the only messages I get from guys? I mean I am not into guys and it actually says it on my profile.. yet I get bombarded with messages and pic fabs from dudes... WTF?"

welcome to the world of annoyance suffered by hundreds of couples and fems on here who get messages off guys asking if they'd like to meet even though we make it very cLear on our profile we only meet guys as and when it suits and we do the finding but it makes no difference whatsoever

"So what was the point in the thread then if you are no longer actually receiving mail from guys? "

Because I was wanting to know why? I didn't know it was such a problem to ask, I mean yes it's been a good week since last time, and I may have fixed the issue.. it may be that I just haven't had a message in that time.. both are very possible.. sorry for wasting you time

"Why are the only messages I get from guys? I mean I am not into guys and it actually says it on my profile.. yet I get bombarded with messages and pic fabs from dudes... WTF?

welcome to the world of annoyance suffered by hundreds of couples and fems on here who get messages off guys asking if they'd like to meet even though we make it very cLear on our profile we only meet guys as and when it suits and we do the finding but it makes no difference whatsoever"

I feel your pain... it's a bad day when I specifically say no guys and there's are the only messages I get ha

Hang on, I'm confused.

You're asking why you haven't had mail from guys?

Or asking why have you had no mail at all?

"Hang on, I'm confused.

You're asking why you haven't had mail from guys?

Or asking why have you had no mail at all? "

Why I got mail from guys, when I had stated I wasn't interested in guys..

Says it pretty clear at the top

Well like I said, the cock pics will draw the gay and bi guys in.

You've filtered them out so problem solved

[Removed by poster at 02/12/16 08:33:18]

"Well like I said, the cock pics will draw the gay and bi guys in.

You've filtered them out so problem solved"

Hope so, thanks

Filter them out.

And maybe think about whether there's enough on your profile and pictures that would make a woman want to message.

Cocks attract cocks. Simple.

Ticking not looking for men doesn't stop them messaging. It just flags a message to say so as they go to write you a seductive, well composed piece of prose designed to weaken you resolve

Go in your settings and block them if you're finding it hard to resist

Surely if the cock pics were working you wouldn't of been here over a year with no verifications by meet and have more lady friends lol

Cocks attract cocks. Simple.

Ticking not looking for men doesn't stop them messaging. It just flags a message to say so as they go to write you a seductive, well composed piece of prose designed to weaken you resolve

Go in your settings and block them if you're finding it hard to resist "

Haha thanks

Use your message filters and stop them if it bothers you simples

Constructive advice for straight guy's

If you don't tick the box it will NOT stop men messaging you UNTIL you go to your message filters on your account page.

Scroll down and make sure who ever you DON'T want messaging you are stated blocked. .

No more messages unless they have already messaged you and then you would have to block individuals.

Hope this helps peeps xxxxxx

Feel the love - already too much coffee today haha

Happy swinging guy'said

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

I had blokes blocked.

In two years I got one message from a lady I hadn't already met.

Now I get messages I don't want, but at least I know the idicator works, just incase I get another message from a woman.

"Why are the only messages I get from guys? I mean I am not into guys and it actually says it on my profile.. yet I get bombarded with messages and pic fabs from dudes... WTF?"

I don't get bombarded but I get them too and yet my photos are all friends only.. I guess it's the photos like the ladies said

You only have cock pics. Ladies (generally) don't like these. Grey/bi guys do.

Not rocket science.......

It really is that simple!

Ghey.... sorry for auto correct!

Unverified in a year? Woman will rarely send a guy an initial message. They have far too many messages off guys, so essentially have no need or time to send a first message.

Send polite messages, go to socials, do not send cock shots, do not ask for meets. All about sending an interesting, polite message to break the ice. Social events are the best way to meet people though.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I think it could be because of the 'gay looking' feet

Asking for a meet in an initial message does work sometimes though.

Mostly I just say no but Thursday night I was alone in a hotel. Logged into fab to fulfil my desires and I was no longer alone half an hour later.

He sent a face pic with his initial message and said he really wanted me. So sometimes it can work.

What I'm waffling along to saying is; asking to meet in an initial message isn't a guaranteed 'no', unlike many other things that are.

"Asking for a meet in an initial message does work sometimes though.

Mostly I just say no but Thursday night I was alone in a hotel. Logged into fab to fulfil my desires and I was no longer alone half an hour later.

He sent a face pic with his initial message and said he really wanted me. So sometimes it can work.

What I'm waffling along to saying is; asking to meet in an initial message isn't a guaranteed 'no', unlike many other things that are. "

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Ghey.... sorry for auto correct!"

Grey/bi guys sounds about right ....

Thanks muchly

I've only been on here two weeks and I'm finding that more than over 50% or the guys who say there straight are bi.

No pun intended but there not Manley enough to admit it . You've done well mate, I only lasted a few days before I caved in lol

Don't worry it happens to us all, either block them, delete the messages or just take it as a compliment

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

The profile imagery is designed to attract men so I'd say it's not surprising

I get messages from guys even though my profile says looking for women.

I think the reason is that some gay/bi guys prefer straight guys and they do get some joy from messaging them (we can argue whether these recipients are really 'straight' or not but that's what I'm told). So they try their luck. Who can blame them?

It doesn't bother me. I politely decline and we each wish other well. What's the big problem?

If I see a new pic posted, no matter the sexual orientation, if I like it I will fab it - that's not same as "oi mr straight guy can I suck your cock please" is it ?

As for messaging - id never do it

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

I'd walk straight on by!

Photos... there are lots on here with distinctive ink

Be imaginative and creative! Don't use it as an excuse for all cock shots!

No narrative

No accommodation or reason

Yeah.... exactly why should you be top of the pile over the next guy ??

It's because they are searching for men looking for women.

It don't matter what preference you put if you do your search different I get inundated with 'straight' guys who's profile says only after women and couples.....who have no pics (ok I'm a hypocrite) I only have private pics.

None of em seem to want me at their place either.......

To be fair though, I'd suck you off

So like .... erm .... hit me up if you want me to, I won't tell anyone

» Add a new message to this topic