FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > I was intrigued by something...

I was intrigued by something...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all,

I've been using Fab for a few months, not arranged any meets as yet - previously used Ashley Madison until it was hacked! Met a few lovely women who I am still in touch with now, not sure why I've not connected with anyone here as yet, is the general 'scene' a bit more couplesy, or maybe it's just me!! haha.

Anyway, I just came across the forums and thought I'd say hi and get involved in some chit chat on here and get a feel for the place. Currently in the office in Croydon and have the Friday feeling shall we say, productivity is at an all time low!

So one thing that I do find interesting, looking at some of the subjects people seem to post about repeatedly on here, is that real life very seldom reflects what the media want us to believe about the world.

We are all exposed to stick thin ladies as the gauntlet that's being thrown, and you would be forgiven to believe we should all aspire to be that way - however from a very male perspective, that just isn't what turns most men on in real life! Why is that? Why doesn't the media just go with reality.

I personally am not attracted to skinny, I adore voluptuous women, and utterly love the feeling of a real woman bearing down on top of me, with goregous breasts on my chest, or in my face - it does it for me, I love everything about it, that to me is what a sensual, erotic figure is. I would imagine that in a role reversal that isn't necessarily what most women look for however!!

So anyway, that's what occurred to me just now, I will leave it there.

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you all (or talk at you at least), and have an amazing weekend!!

Mike.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Talk about Deja Vu...

I could almost swear I've read this post before... especially the first paragraph...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What makes one woman real and another not real?

don't think you needed to slag off thin ladies.

welcome to the forums i guess.

The thing is most of these posts decent into a 'skinny' bashing debate. Now I'm not skinny, but I'm certainly not obese. What I prefer is healthy looking, beautiful women, but I'd never slag those off those that don't fit into this ideal. Men, and yes it is usually men, who do this because they think they will get brownie points from the larger ladies, and of course a fuck. Some maybe genuine but the majority would not date a larger lady.

Guys don't be a twat! Love ladies for what they are, not for 1. A fetish 2. Cos you think larger ladies are somehow easier to get on here.

Ladies of all shapes and sizes can have their choice of the men on here. The sycophantic's are really not at the top of anyone's list.

I was out with work colleagues once round about the time Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice had lost loads of weight.

The ladies from my work on the whole liked her new, slimmer image BUT every single man preferred her before she lost all that weight.

I was really surprised to be honest.

"The thing is most of these posts decent into a 'skinny' bashing debate. Now I'm not skinny, but I'm certainly not obese. What I prefer is healthy looking, beautiful women, but I'd never slag those off those that don't fit into this ideal. Men, and yes it is usually men, who do this because they think they will get brownie points from the larger ladies, and of course a fuck. Some maybe genuine but the majority would not date a larger lady.

Guys don't be a twat! Love ladies for what they are, not for 1. A fetish 2. Cos you think larger ladies are somehow easier to get on here.

Ladies of all shapes and sizes can have their choice of the men on here. The sycophantic's are really not at the top of anyone's list."

deep sigh and smile

Sorry! Didn't mean to offend anyone, and yes, the term 'real woman' was ill thought out and I apologise! I use it in the loosest sense possible, as in 'not fake', or 'not contrived' which is probably the more accurate term, just 'them'.

But I'm not being obsequious, nor am I skinny bashing, just observing that's all, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong!

I married a 'larger lady', so I am not being disingenuous with my desire for that type of figure, and it's not my experience that any body type is 'easier' than another. Confidence is something that is a major turn on for me, and I've never before come across a confident person who was 'easy' in any way!

But as an example of what is observed in the real world, what Miss Innocent says above is what I'm getting at really.

Again, sorry for any offense, it was certainly not intended

Mike

"Hello all,

I've been using Fab for a few months, not arranged any meets as yet - previously used Ashley Madison until it was hacked! Met a few lovely women who I am still in touch with now, not sure why I've not connected with anyone here as yet, is the general 'scene' a bit more couplesy, or maybe it's just me!! haha.

Anyway, I just came across the forums and thought I'd say hi and get involved in some chit chat on here and get a feel for the place. Currently in the office in Croydon and have the Friday feeling shall we say, productivity is at an all time low!

So one thing that I do find interesting, looking at some of the subjects people seem to post about repeatedly on here, is that real life very seldom reflects what the media want us to believe about the world.

We are all exposed to stick thin ladies as the gauntlet that's being thrown, and you would be forgiven to believe we should all aspire to be that way - however from a very male perspective, that just isn't what turns most men on in real life! Why is that? Why doesn't the media just go with reality.

I personally am not attracted to skinny, I adore voluptuous women, and utterly love the feeling of a real woman bearing down on top of me, with goregous breasts on my chest, or in my face - it does it for me, I love everything about it, that to me is what a sensual, erotic figure is. I would imagine that in a role reversal that isn't necessarily what most women look for however!!

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you all (or talk at you at least), and have an amazing weekend!!

Mike."

"Stick thin" why is it people feel like it's ok to compliment one body type and then bash the other types. This is just another body type argument.

All ladies and men are beautiful to someone out there. No matter what shape or size you are.

That is all

Thank you

~Mia

So because I'm thin I'm not real??

[Removed by poster at 02/12/16 13:49:48]

"Hello all,

Mike.

"Stick thin" why is it people feel like it's ok to compliment one body type and then bash the other types. This is just another body type argument.

All ladies and men are beautiful to someone out there. No matter what shape or size you are.

That is all

Thank you

~Mia"

If you show me where I said they weren't, I'll apologise

Personally, all things being equal, I prefer a slimmer lady. But all things are never equal and what I really like is an intelligent, pleasant lady who looks after herself. Give me an intelligent, pleasant, fit lady of average physique over a dim, unpleasant, out of condition slim lady any day of the week...

[I hope I haven't inadvertently insulted anyone. Surely no one considers themself dim and unpleasant...haha]

"Personally, all things being equal, I prefer a slimmer lady. But all things are never equal and what I really like is an intelligent, pleasant lady who looks after herself. Give me an intelligent, pleasant, fit lady of average physique over a dim, unpleasant, out of condition slim lady any day of the week...

[I hope I haven't inadvertently insulted anyone. Surely no one considers themself dim and unpleasant...haha] "

As long as you can stand up to the same judgement, and not be seen as lacking by the women you want... Then it's all good

"Personally, all things being equal, I prefer a slimmer lady. But all things are never equal and what I really like is an intelligent, pleasant lady who looks after herself. Give me an intelligent, pleasant, fit lady of average physique over a dim, unpleasant, out of condition slim lady any day of the week...

[I hope I haven't inadvertently insulted anyone. Surely no one considers themself dim and unpleasant...haha]

As long as you can stand up to the same judgement, and not be seen as lacking by the women you want... Then it's all good "

----

We guys just sit here waiting to see when or if we will be called...

what a bore ..........

"what a bore .........."

Oh don't put yourself down. Surely not everyone thinks like that about you....

"what a bore ..........

Oh don't put yourself down. Surely not everyone thinks like that about you...."

There you are, jumping to conclusions...

"what a bore ..........

Oh don't put yourself down. Surely not everyone thinks like that about you....

There you are, jumping to conclusions..."

I'm on a roll

By *limandtrim300Couple  over a year ago

Ely

"The thing is most of these posts decent into a 'skinny' bashing debate. Now I'm not skinny, but I'm certainly not obese. What I prefer is healthy looking, beautiful women, but I'd never slag those off those that don't fit into this ideal. Men, and yes it is usually men, who do this because they think they will get brownie points from the larger ladies, and of course a fuck. Some maybe genuine but the majority would not date a larger lady.

Ladies of all shapes and sizes can have their choice of the men on here. The sycophantic's are really not at the top of anyone's list."

very well said, at the end of the day beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sexiness is about about more that just body size and shape

» Add a new message to this topic