FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Guess whos back,

Guess whos back,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hiya ladies and gentle man i hope you can take a second to go thought my new profile and tell me what you think?

this is my last attempt at using this site after this i will be moving on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"Hiya ladies and gentle man i hope you can take a second to go thought my new profile and tell me what you think?

"

moving on to......? more crap sites than this (thanks for the tenner admin)

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Hiya ladies and gentle man i hope you can take a second to go thought my new profile and tell me what you think?

"

Have you tried running your profile through a spellchecker before posting it?

not at all if there are mistakes then there are i have spelling trouble and you take me or leave me for who i am

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

maybe you should be using your time to improve your spelling instead of being on here, at 23 you need to educate not masturbate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are you thinking of moving on to and why?

to another site as this one seems full of snotty two faced people, Also full of fakes

benidorm

good luck

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"not at all if there are mistakes then there are i have spelling trouble and you take me or leave me for who i am "

What if ppl take you for someone who cannot be arsed to do a decent job on what is basically your advert.

Doesnt say much about your seriousness here does it?

And being a poor speller is no excuse, use google chrome and every mistake is underlined

"not at all if there are mistakes then there are i have spelling trouble and you take me or leave me for who i am

What if ppl take you for someone who cannot be arsed to do a decent job on what is basically your advert.

And being a poor speller is no excuse, use google chrome and every mistake is underlined"

well to be honest i am using goggle chrome and when i just checked there is nothing underlined

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"not at all if there are mistakes then there are i have spelling trouble and you take me or leave me for who i am

And being a poor speller is no excuse, use google chrome and every mistake is underlined

well to be honest i am using goggle chrome and when i just checked there is nothing underlined "

Needs to be enabled - click on the spanner

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

"maybe you should be using your time to improve your spelling instead of being on here, at 23 you need to educate not masturbate"

Wow...brutal! What's the weather like over thete? Lol

"maybe you should be using your time to improve your spelling instead of being on here, at 23 you need to educate not masturbate

Wow...brutal! What's the weather like over thete? Lol"

i no this is what i mean a lot of stuck up people on here! weather is ermmm wet..

benidorm

not brutal honest, 23 yr olds should be able to read and write, if not dont waste time on here, sort yourself out as it may help with the rest of your life not your libido.

Weather is fantastic 104 degrees on our terrace at the mo

benidorm

"maybe you should be using your time to improve your spelling instead of being on here, at 23 you need to educate not masturbate

i no this is what i mean a lot of stuck up people on here! weather is ermmm wet.. "

by the way son we dont class ourselves as stuck up just able to read write and string a sentence together, which btw we could do well before the age of 23

i no this is what i mean a lot of stuck up people on here! weather is ermmm wet..

by the way son we dont class ourselves as stuck up just able to read write and string a sentence together, which btw we could do well before the age of 23"

so your trying to slag me off now then?. And think just because i have spelling issues my life is crap and I need to sort it all out?. Get a grip on your self's for a 23 year old i am doing very well in life so try and get to know the person before you assume you no them. plus what i do in life should not affect the way i am judged on this site.

"to another site as this one seems full of snotty two faced people, Also full of fakes "

How would you classify fake? Also, how do you know the site is full of "snotty two faced people"?

We have come across some really nice people here. Some we have met in person and also some we are yet to meet.

i haved used this site for quite a few years. fake i mean pics which are obv fake and accounts which just say fill in later etc.

I was always under the impression that it was not acceptable to pull people up over their spelling in the forums .... ?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I think your profile is ok, ok there are a couple of spelling mistakes, but we can't all be perfect.

I am sure you will find some people who don't make spelling a huge importance.

Good luck, let's hope it works better for you this time.

I haven't found a better site then this one to be honest ....

"maybe you should be using your time to improve your spelling instead of being on here, at 23 you need to educate not masturbate"

aahhwww be nice!

benidorm

aahhwww be nice!"

always nice hun trouble is im also honest and some dont like that

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

aahhwww be nice!

always nice hun trouble is im also honest and some dont like that"

there is honest and then there is down right rude, and that is how you have come accross on this thread.

some people must find it hard to be Mary Poppins all the time

benidorm

to the OP....perhaps try and get urself along to some social events in your local area.....good way to get urself known by some local peeps.....

perhaps try a few new pics and maybe expand ur profile a bit with some humour or something to make urself stand out

it hard for single males on the site as there are thousands....if u wanna be noticed then u gotta stand out...

as for the people criticising the OP for his spelling how very small minded...really quite sad....dont worry if u aint good at spelling !!

"i haved used this site for quite a few years. fake i mean pics which are obv fake and accounts which just say fill in later etc. "

The profiles that say "fill this in later" really annoy us as well.

And people should not criticise you for your spelling or grammar either. It does not make you a bad person.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

After being on this site for over a year we have found we have met a few nice ppl. But i have to say we get a hell of a lot more meets and very good freinds from attending our local swingers club. After only just starting to look for local single guys who can accomidate, we have found 2 who have swoped a few messages and then dissapeared from the site. So guess we will stick to clubs to find our meets. To be honest we like it this way as find it better to get to know someone face to face, rather than swopping messages.

As someone has said try socials or swingers clubs, be hard not to find play mates at one of these. xxx

"

Have you tried running your profile through a spellchecker before posting it?"

Dont think the guy asked for an opinion on his spelling.... sadly in this day and age there are too many people who cannot spell or read... or maybe dyslexic..... this does not make them a bad person....

By HLBish   Couple (MF) 28 minutes ago

Near Bury St Edmunds

After being on this site for over a year we have found we have met a few nice ppl. But i have to say we get a hell of a lot more meets and very good freinds from attending our local swingers club. After only just starting to look for local single guys who can accomidate, we have found 2 who have swoped a few messages and then dissapeared from the site. So guess we will stick to clubs to find our meets. To be honest we like it this way as find it better to get to know someone face to face, rather than swopping messages.

As someone has said try socials or swingers clubs, be hard not to find play mates at one of these. xxx

LOL were these spelling mistakes being ironic or unintentional ? PMSL

You have to give it some time and put the effort in. The single males need to do the running and that's fine. Don't take non replies and obvious timewasters seriously. My view is Fab is the best chance you will get. Work on your profile and pics and it will happen for you

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"

LOL were these spelling mistakes being ironic or unintentional ? PMSL"

Have I missed out on today's spelling test? Who got the Gold Star and Smiley Face then?

I do find it quite distasteful when I see folk pulling others on spelling.

We are living in a modern society where we are all very aware of dyslexia and yet I see time and time again the OP or a poster getting slated for poor spelling. I often do this when I see this happen.... and I do this when I notice poor grammar/spelling by the person slating because it's just way too ironic for words.

We will meet people that aren't 'word perfect' if we find them to be a match but say a big "no thanks" to those that have no problem with finding fault for the sake of it.

"not at all if there are mistakes then there are i have spelling trouble and you take me or leave me for who i am "

i know how you feel its a swinging site not a english lesson

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am the first to let people know that posting on the forums isn't an IQ test...but as the man asked for advice on his profile, people are allowed to comment on what is on it.

What I can do is ask people to be respectful when they do give their opinion as being honest can be done without being nasty /rude or to belittle.

Can I ask we get back to what the OP asked now, as it isn't doing his introduction any favours.

Ok Ruggers.

OP... your profile is a heck of a lot more interesting than a fair few on here.

If you were within our age preferences then what may put us off a little would be the 'boobs and legs on show' bit. It doesn't work for us.... but it may work for others so it's entirely up to you to keep it or not.

Nice arse by the way

Good luck x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is true, cute arse.

Welcome newbie but not newbie btw xx

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"to another site as this one seems full of snotty two faced people, Also full of fakes "

Ooh not doing yourself any favours with this quote!!

Maybe you should just move on

have had a look at your profile and to be honest your profile seems fine to me lol

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

WTF?? Was there any need for that?

WTF?? Was there any need for that? "

Non whatsoever, there again some people can't help themselves

Incidently OP - your profile seems ok to us

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

Aww silly bum i read your profile and you even apologise for your bad grammar....tbh who cares if ya spellings a bit crap im sure the brains on here can work out what its meant to say....people on here are too quick to jump on someones back on here...so just ignore them...at the end of the day would you take it off someone in person...The only advice i could give you is to be honest and genuine!! x

your profile is lovely,and who cares for a few spelling mistakes anyway,we cant all be perfect xx

near bury st edmunds

And ppl wonder why ppl dont post, as for the person who feels the need to pull me up on my post for my spelling. Sometimes my fingers move too fast and spelling mistakes happen, also i have a sticky K key. But hey ill hold my hands up my spelling aint top notch either, so what big deal, dont seem to put ppl off meeting us as you can see by our verifications.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"And ppl wonder why ppl dont post, as for the person who feels the need to pull me up on my post for my spelling. Sometimes my fingers move too fast and spelling mistakes happen, also i have a sticky K key. But hey ill hold my hands up my spelling aint top notch either, so what big deal, dont seem to put ppl off meeting us as you can see by our verifications."

i think think that might have been a bit tongue in cheek its how i read it anyway

near bury st edmunds

ok well apologies if that was the case. xxx

By *aulasteCouple  over a year ago

halton.....in a room under the stairs!!!

"And ppl wonder why ppl dont post, as for the person who feels the need to pull me up on my post for my spelling. Sometimes my fingers move too fast and spelling mistakes happen, also i have a sticky K key. But hey ill hold my hands up my spelling aint top notch either, so what big deal, dont seem to put ppl off meeting us as you can see by our verifications."

hear hear....So whats ya sticky K like lol x

Wow thank you for the people who have stuck up for me and thanks for the bum comments

thort arnie mite be back ?

I thought your profile was lovely btw.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Guess who's back?!? OMG!

Is it MD? Burlesque? Jan?

...oh, it's you.

Welcome back and good luck.

"

Are you putting a time limit on how long you are back for? hehe

teh brian is a maverlous tool, as lnog as the frist and lsat letters are in teh rhgit plcae tehn you will alawys unedrsatnd waht it syas.

your profile looks fine to us also m8, good luck

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Elvis?

Where?

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Aside from the fact that the OP is below my age range, I personally do have an issue with how profiles are written with regards to spelling mistakes, (including homophones), grammar and the use of 'txt spk'. Many others will not share my view (possibly the majority?) There's something/ someone for pretty much everyone out there, though.

I like the tone of the profile in general, but that would not be enough (for me) to compensate for the above points.

Good luck!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Aside from the fact that the OP is below my age range, I personally do have an issue with how profiles are written with regards to spelling mistakes, (including homophones), grammar and the use of 'txt spk'. Many others will not share my view (possibly the majority?) There's something/ someone for pretty much everyone out there, though.

I like the tone of the profile in general, but that would not be enough (for me) to compensate for the above points.

Good luck!"

That says it for me too!

And I didn't have to read said profile... good work Pink!

I'm still waiting to find out if it's Elvis... are we still guessing?

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

I'm still waiting to find out if it's Elvis... are we still guessing? "

My vote is for Lord Lucan...

thank you again for nice comments people :D

and some one said do i have a time limit this time around... probably till subscription runs out.

» Add a new message to this topic