FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Any ideas?

Any ideas?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyy people of fab. I'm curious to know what's the bet way to message a single lady or couple?. Been on here a while and yet to get many replies, I know this may sound a bit desperate ect. It's more for the curiousity on how o message someone without sounding like a copy and paste guy or to forward lol. Any ideas on the matter would be good. XD thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"Heyy people of fab. I'm curious to know what's the bet way to message a single lady or couple?. Been on here a while and yet to get many replies, I know this may sound a bit desperate ect. It's more for the curiousity on how o message someone without sounding like a copy and paste guy or to forward lol. Any ideas on the matter would be good. XD thanks "

Be polite and mention something from their profile. Don't be pushy, crude, or graphic and don't make extravagant claims about your sexual skills.

Just be yourself as you would be in vanilla life.

Sweet thank you XD I do try and be polite and not sound boring. What sort of things on a profile to point out as it doesn't always work.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sweet thank you XD I do try and be polite and not sound boring. What sort of things on a profile to point out as it doesn't always work."

Getting replies.. Even a convo going.. But still left on read . .makes me believe if i was caucasian or black(VWE) how majority prefer, id be getting some veris to show off.:3

What? Lol

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"Sweet thank you XD I do try and be polite and not sound boring. What sort of things on a profile to point out as it doesn't always work.

Getting replies.. Even a convo going.. But still left on read . .makes me believe if i was caucasian or black(VWE) how majority prefer, id be getting some veris to show off.:3 "

most ladys on here have dildos older that you hehe

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I doubt your messages are your only problem.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sweet thank you XD I do try and be polite and not sound boring. What sort of things on a profile to point out as it doesn't always work.

Getting replies.. Even a convo going.. But still left on read . .makes me believe if i was caucasian or black(VWE) how majority prefer, id be getting some veris to show off.:3 most ladys on here have dildos older that you hehe"

Wow.. Im 20! xD soon to be 21. Shit man.. So unfair

» Add a new message to this topic