FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > Hi newbie from northwest

Hi newbie from northwest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I'm Adam I'm from the north west how's everyone going . I'm just after some tips really on how to get going on the site venture into the unknown so to speak .Help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eoffinthecityMan  over a year ago

Wigan

"Hi all I'm Adam I'm from the north west how's everyone going . I'm just after some tips really on how to get going on the site venture into the unknown so to speak .Help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks "

Welcome!

And I'd always start with the age old adage: "Don't be a douche". Be patient, get to know people and enjoy the chats and I reactions that you DO have, rather than lamenting the ones you don't.

But most of all - have fun! Hope you enjoy it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi all I'm Adam I'm from the north west how's everyone going . I'm just after some

Welcome!

And I'd always start with the age old adage: "Don't be a douche". Be patient, get to know people and enjoy the chats and I reactions that you DO have, rather than lamenting the ones you don't.

But most of all - have fun! Hope you enjoy it."

Thanks for your help but I have been on the chat and on cam talking but I can not get verified so no one wants to meet or even chat I'm in a catch 22 situation I'm a nice guy nothat like oh I'd f**k you I believe in getting to know people a bit first ... iso this where I'm going wrong?

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Posting negative statements as your status puts people off.

Sally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all I'm Adam I'm from the north west how's everyone going . I'm just after some

Welcome!

But most of all - have fun! Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for your help but I have been on the chat and on cam talking but I can not get verified so no one wants to meet or even chat I'm in a catch 22 situation I'm a nice guy nothat like oh I'd f**k you I believe in getting to know people a bit first ... iso this where I'm going wrong?"

If you do a search on this subject plenty of info comes up.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Patience is a big one

More interesting photos

What can you offer

On the plus at least you say why you can't accommodate

Try attending a local social

» Add a new message to this topic