FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Introductions > advice please

advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi I'm new to fab been on for week and I'm really confused I know I need some more photos and improve my profile but read couple other post people say I should upload lots of public cock pics other say don't. Sent some messages out but nothing I know everyone will not be a fan of me shaved head and beard, guest being very pale doesn't help people say I should go to a club but I have anxiety so I might loose my bottle like to start slow and build up to it and go with someone .I'm open honest guy who would like a chance sappy I know just how I feel some honest genuine advice would be welcomed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the first thing i would say is take a deep breath and try to read your profile out loud to yourself....its very hard to read with no punctuation...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP, you have words on your profile but they are very confused. You are looking for a woman of your age. Then cougars. It reads "any hole is a goal," which is not enticing to most ladies.

Concentrate on getting your unique personality over - and ensure that your spelling and grammar is better.

» Add a new message to this topic